Parts...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Baekhyun's POV

I've been waiting for Jin to wake up for days already and she still isn't awake yet. Is she in a coma? The doctor said she isn't. Is she pretending? I don't think she can survive if she does. Jongin hasn't been working since she fainted. Mr. Lee was telling her too much for her mind to remember so she fainted. I want to help her but she only remembered the bad side of us.

EXO hasn't been being themselves. Jongin ended the program that Jin was on with him. I'm not as cheerful anymore. Nothing is going on right since she fainted.

Jin's POV

I am skipping in the garden full of pretty flowers. There were butterflies of all sorts of colour. I am living freely and there is no one to scold me for doing nothing. No parents nagging, no brother yelling, nothing. I actually want to live like this but I know that that's not going to happen. Should I wake up? Should I remember everything? Did something bad happen to me?

"Jin you need to wake up." Who said that? "I am your mother." Impossible. I don't have parents. "You're wrong Jin. I'm not your actual mother. I am your god mother. I have been looking after you from far away since you were born."

"Can you show yourself."

"No because you need to wake up and remember everything before you could see me. RIght now you can hear me which means you rememebr some things."

"I guess I need some time before I could see you."

"Yes. If you want to talk to me just sleep."

"Deh." She didn't reply. I sudden feel like I'm being . I guess I'm waking up right now.

"JIn-ah can you see me?" I blinked couple of times before I could see properly. I see Baekhyun-sshi. He looks very familiar.

"Baekhyun-sshi. Do I know you before I became your manager?"

"Uh...yeah I guess..."

"When was that?"

"When you were just born I guess..."

"Oh..." Does that mean he is my relative? He can't be my childhood friend. I don't remember seeing him. My head hurts.

"Jin are you Ok?"

"Why don't you call me Baekhyun Oppa?...I'm sorry that I left you at the hospital...someone told me to out you there and you will be safe so I left you there..."

"Mian O-oppa...I just not used to having people that are related to me." I started crying.

"Don't cry Jin. It hurts to see you cry."

"Let's go back and rest. We still need to film tomorrow."

"Ok." I started wobbling

"Want me to piggyback you?"

"No it's Ok.Thanks." I slowly fell asleep.

"Baekhyun O-oppa..."

"Y-you r-remember me?"

"Only you though. I only got the memory of you when we were at the shooting place and we had a small talk." He nodded.

"Don't worry. You will remember everything in no time!"

"Thanks Oppa." I hugged him for a while until someone coughed. I looked up and I see Kai-sshi standing there with food in his hand.

"Baekhyun hyung your lunch is here." He placed the food on the table and he left.

"What's wrong with him?"

"He isn't like that. It's because you forgot everything. Well the part that he is part of."

"Oh..."

"Just act normal and you will remember everything." I nodded and looked out the window. The clouds look very soft and the sky is very pretty.

"Oppa. How are EXO?"

"Not normal. After you fainted, no one was in their normal state. Not even Suho hyung. I think you made a huge impact on us." I hugged him after he finished talking and I can feel him sniffing.

"Oppa. You aren't like this when you are in the haunted house. Why are you like this now?"

"Because I missed talking to you like my sister. You were so cold when you first met us and we didn't treat you well."

"I remember those times. I'm happy that we got along later on. I just hope I could remember everything."

"You will...let's go out for a walk."

"SURE!" We walked slowly since I'm not used to walking. We went to the garden near the hospital and I see decorations everywhere. My head hurts again.

"Yeobosaeyo."

"Jin-ah." Manager Oppa is panting. I wonder what happened.

"What is it Oppa?"

"Kai got into an accident and it's at the park near their dorm. Can you go check on him. I'm busy right now."

"SURE!" I went back inside and wrote a note. I gave it to their make-up Unnie and I left. I ran to the park and I don't see any accident. The trees were all pink and red. I walked around confused and someone jumped in front of me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Jin-ah open your eyes." I peeked and I saw Jongin Oppa standing in front of me.

"OPPA! You scared me! I thought you're in an accident!"

"No. Hyung lied." I was pissed. I turned around and start walking. "Jin-ah." I turned around and see Oppa kneeling on the ground.

"Oppa what are you doing. People are going to notice you."

"I don't care. I want to tell you this. I love you Jin. Every since you became our manager. I just don't want to admit my feelings but a year already past and I can only see you faraway. I want you to be mine Jin. Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Jin-ah did you remember something?" I nodded thinking about the scene where Kai-sshi was confessing to me.

"I remember the scene where Kai-sshi was confessing to me. But I don't remember if I accepted his confession or not."

"Don't worry. You will remember." I nodded and sat on the bench that's next to us. I leaned on Baekhyun Oppa's shoulder and I closed my eyes. A tear drop fell from my eyes.