Day Before D-Day

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

I am Jin. 18 years old. I am a happy teenager that gets to meet her idols everyday. I am friends with TVXQ Oppas, Super Junior Oppas, SNSD Unnies, SHINee Oppas, and F(X) Unnies. I am really thankful that I have a nice froster father but he doesn't want me to call him Appa because he wants me to say that to my biological Appa so I call him Uncle Lee.

Right now is 6am. People said that is too early for a teenager to wake up but I don't think so. My normal time is 5am because I help idols start their day. Even though they debuted quite a bit of time already, I help their coodi and make-up artists when they are busy. I am cleaning my apartment right now. Uncle Lee wants me to be independent so he bought the apartment for me but other than that, I have to work for it.

Even though it looks clean, it isn't. I don't have the time to clean. I'm as busy as a real idol. I walked to my room and I was satisfied. Any room in my apartment can be messy but my bedroom HAVE TO BE clean. If it isn't or someone messed it up, they are screwed, idol ot not. My bedroom is also the only room that looks girly.

I was looking through my closet to see what I should wear to work today. Yes I don't have school because I have home-school and I get good grades so I don't really need to attend classes.

I finally found the clothes I want to wear.

(The white one)

While I was wearing my coat getting ready to go to work my phone rang.

~Still you, you, you, I haven’t forgotten you
Still you, you, you, I’m still the same, yeah
Am I hurting? (I am hurting)
I don’t know (I don’t know), oh no yeah

It’s still you, just you, still you~

"Yeobosaeyo~"

"Jin where are you I need to talk to you."

"Uncle Lee annyeonghaseyo I'm leaving the place right now..."

"Ok come to my office when you come Ok?"

"Deh."

I walked slowly because I know that Uncle Lee won't be mad at me. As I was walking, I saw a very cute cafe so I walked in.

I decided to order something because it's so cute.

When someone was bringing it to me, a very tall man ran into the waitress and the coffee spilled right next to me.

"YAH! Watch where you are running!"

"J-joesong h-habnida..." *Great...now he looks scared...*

"ZiTAO!" I turned around and see another tall guy coming here...*I guess his name is ZiTao...sounds Chinese...*

"Mianhanida. We aren't that familiar with this place..."

"I guess it's OK..." I looked at my phone to see what time it is...7:30am..."I have to go now ummm..nice meeting you?" I ran out of the cafe as fast as I can and got in the company before 7:30. I know my limits and if I pass 7:30 then I will get a half hour lecture.

"Annyeong Unnie" I waved to the receptionist and ran to Uncle Lee's office.

"Mianhae Mr. Lee...there was an accident when I was coming here..."

"Jin. Your apartment is only 5 minutes away and you are an hour late..."

"I'm not kidding I was buying coffee and then there's guy called ZiTao that ran into the waitress and the coffee spilled and another guy that is taller than the tall guy coming and saying he isn't familiar with Korea..."

"OK...I guess you met them...that's kinda a good thing I guess..."

"So Mr. what do you want to talk about?"

"I want you to be a manager for a group."

"Which group?"

"A new group and you just met two of the members."

"A BOY GROUP!?"

"Yup! They are called EXO and they will be debuting in units to get more popularity."

"OK..."

"First you will take care of EXO-K because they have more schedules than EXO-M"

"How many members are there?"

"12."

"..."

"Since you like your apartment, their dorm will be next to yours so it's easier to go to schedules."

"OK..."

"You will meet the rest of the members tomorrow. Right now go help the staff get ready for their dorm."

"Deh."

"This is the timetable and this is the profiles of them."

"Deh. I will take my leave now..." I turned around and left.

I got everything ready and the staffs followed me to the dorm.

(Baekhyun/Chanyeol/Xiumin/Chen)

(Sehun/Kai/D.O/Tao)

(Luhan/Lay)

(Suho/Kris)

*Should I assign room?...* I decided to assign rooms based on their profiles. *Need good night sleep in case they are hard to handle...* I walked back to my apartment and changed into my pajamas and went to sleep even though it's only the afternoon. I can sleep for a long time.