Kris' Love

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Lay’s POV

A few days after the Seul Joo bashing incident, and all of them had seen what I had posted on my Weibo account. I started to see posts from fans asking forgiveness about the things they said about my wife. I’m still not sure if all of them apologized but at least it the smile and sparkle returned to my wife’s face.

 

Kris ge and I were left in the house while the other members had their schedules and other business. Seul Joo had to go with them but I wasn’t really worried because I knew she was in good hands.

I was having a great time resting in the backyard getting some fresh air. All of a sudden I heard a loud bang form inside, I immediately thought it was Kris ge, but what was with the sudden outburst. I rushed to the living room seeing him crying and a bit down. It was actually unusual to see him like this so I decide to comfort him a bit.

“Gege? Are you okay?” I asked him as I joined him in the couch.

“I’m not okay Yi Xing.” He answered.

“Well... If it doesn’t bother you, you can tell me what’s bothering you. I might be able help you and I promise I won’t tell anyone about it if you don’t want me to.” I told him, rubbing his back.

Knowing he can trust me he started to tell me what was bothering him. I was a bit surprise that it was actually about love. He told me that he was in love with someone but the girl did not accept his feelings because she was not yet ready. I was surprised even more by the fact that I knew the girl; it was Nica, one of airen’s best friends.

“How did you fall in love with Nica? Didn’t you only meet her once?” I asked him. He shook his head.

“Yi Xing, I actually met her couple of times, we started to keep in touch through chat and sms. After I confessed my feelings to her she started to ignore me and said she wasn’t ready for a relationship.” He explained.

It took me by surprise with his sudden confession knowing that he and Nica had something special or more like it was a one sided love.  I could see he was deeply hurt, and none of us really knew anything about them, even Seul Joo. I knew they met when we went to the Philippines during SM town but the other times they met, we didn’t know about it, and I never bothered to ask for details about it.

“When did this happened gege?” I asked him.

“It was last year but I still can’t move on, every time I’m alone I can’t help but think of her, she keeps coming to my mind. It hurts to be turned down by the one you love.” He answered. I could see tears fall from his eyes. 

I felt pity for him. I never thought that he was suffering and not one of us bothered to ask about his feelings. 

“Kris-ge I think you should have a week off to relax, why don’t you ask permission from manager hyung?” I suggested as I rubbed his back.

 

Author’s POV 

Kris was given a week off to reflect on himself. Lay had noticed, after Kris had told him his problem, he was a bit down and unfocused. Their manager had permitted him to take a week off in Canada. After he had returned everyone had noticed that he was a new Kris unlike before. He smiled and didn’t get pissed off so easily.

 

“Kris-ge, how was Canada?” Lay asked.

Kris couldn’t help but smile at the younger one’s question “Never been better, if only I could extend for a month. I’d do it just to see her.” He slipped; he covered his mouth with his hands.

“Her? Oh you met a girl in Canada? Good for you gege.” Lay said cheering for his hyung.

Kris then told Lay that there was girl also on vacation in Canada. The best part was that she will be working in Seoul soon. He wants to see her again and get to know her better. He also wanted everyone to meet the girl that made his days splendid while he was still in Canada.

“I’m really curious about this girl you are talking about gege, is she Canadian? Chinese or Korean? What’s her name?” Lay asked but only got a smile from Kris.

”Don’t worry, I want to surprise everyone so it’s a secret for the moment until she arrives here in Korea.” Kris said.

 

It was time for dinner and you had prepared a lovely dinner for everyone now that Kris had returned in Korea. You called Lay and told him that dinner was ready. The both of you headed to the dining table where the other members were waiting.

You had notice that Kris wasn’t there yet, you wanted to call him but when you were about to stand up from your chair Tao stopped you and he called Kris instead.

It has been a rule in the house that no one will eat unless everyone is seated in the table when all of you are together at the house. A few minutes later everyone was greeted by a cheerful Kris which was a bit unusual for him to do.

“Oppa, how was your short vacation in Canada?” You asked as you ate dinner.

“It was great, even for a short period of time it gave me peace of mind.” Kris answered.

Lay then smirked. “Well to make it short he met a girl in Canada.” He said making Kris choke on his food.

Everyone in the dining table cooed after hearing Lay’s words, your eyes widened in excitement and asked Kris.

“Chinjja oppa?” You confirmed and he nodded.

“So that’s why you were so jolly when you returned, gege found himself a girlfriend.” Tao chuckled.

“Ya! Tao stop it!” Kris said glaring at Tao.

“Not only that the girl he met will be working in here in Korea.” Lay added making Kris blush.

“WOAH!!!!!” Everyone chorused.

“That means we will be meeting your girlfriend soon hyung.” Baekhyun said.

“Of course we will, he will introduce us to her.” Chanyeol added.

“Ya,Ya,Ya, it seems you are more excited to see her. Plus she is not my girlfriend yet okay, let just say we are more than just acquaintance.” Kris explained.

“Yeah right acquaintance, but your heart beats fast when you think of her and your smile reaches y          our ears.” Luhan teased.

Everyone kept teasing Kris making you laugh at them. Kris then became serious and told everyone that he hasn’t confessed his feelings towards the girl and he wants to know her even better. He also promised everyone that he will introduce the girl if the right time has come.

You felt thirsty all of a sudden and wanted to get a glass of water. You wanted to stand up from your chair but Xiumin stopped you and got you a glass of water. Kris had noticed that your tummy was already showing he mentioned it to you.

You rub your tummy and smiled at Kris. “Yeah, it’s showing already at this early stage, Yi Xing and I will be visiting our doctor tomorrow for my check-up, I just hope it will turn out well.” You said.

“Don’t worry, I bet that little blessing of yours is doing well inside.” Kris said.

Xiumin then handed you the glass of water you were asking for and you warmly accepted it. Sehun offered Lay some kimchi but he decline it so Kris took it instead. Sehun smiled knowing the kimchi was really spicy which Kris doesn’t know. So he took a big piece and realizes how spicy the kimchi was.

“WATER! WATER! WATER!” Kris wailed and Suho immediately gave him a glass of water. Sehun laughed at Kris and you glared at him while some of the members held in their laughter.

“Oh Sehun! That was rude of you!” You said unamused. “Ask forgiveness from your hyung!” 

“Mianheyo Kris hyung.”  Sehun said bowing to Kris and he accepted it.

Kris was still drinking when you suddenly spoke about your friend Jelly making Kris chokes on his water.

“OMO! Oppa, gwaenchanha?” You ask worriedly and he nodded.

*Cough* *Cough* “Gwaenchanha, I think I drank the water a little fast.” He answered.

You continued telling everyone that Jelly will be arriving next week in Korea to work. Everyone was actually looking forward to see your friend well except for one guy, Kris. You noticed that he was in deep thought and never even bothered to react. You asked him making him snap back to his senses if he was okay and he smiled nodding to you.

 

After dinner, Tao and Sehun were left to do the cleaning. You and Lay headed to your bedroom to rest. You were combing your hair when your husband back hugged you making you smile at him. He noticed a worried look on your face and asked if something was wrong, you shook your head telling him you were just fine. He smiled at you and planted a soft kiss on your cheek before he headed to your bed.

Once you were done with your hair, you joined him in bed and he pulled you close to cuddle with you. You rested your head on his arm while his other arm was caressing your tummy.

“Airen, do you have any idea if Kris oppa has a problem?” You ask.

“No airen, why?” Lay asked you back.

“I just noticed he was in deep thought during dinner.” You responded.

“Oh! Don’t mind it airen, he must have just remembered something, let’s go to sleep, we’ll be going to the doctor early tomorrow.” Lay said giving you a kiss on the forehead.

You close your eyes and let yourself ready for tomorrow’s check-up. You continued cuddling each other until you finally drifted to dreamland.


Hi my dear readers
Update is here
Enjoy reading!

Comment, subscribe and upvote.