Love

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Author’s POV

It was rest day for everyone but nothing seems to calm inside the exo house whenever all the members are present. Tao and Sehun were playing video games in the function room. Chen and Baekhyun were messing with Kyungsoo’s cooking. Luhan and Xiumin were playing soccer at the backyard. Chanyeol and Kai along with Suho were at the living room. Kris had taken the car out and went to some place and lastly you and Lay were at your room resting.

Lay was lying on your bed spreading his arm to let you snuggle close to him. Both of you were admiring your tummy while talking to your babies inside your womb. Time flew like a blur, you were already 20 weeks of being pregnant and your tummy was getting really big and round.

“Babies, how are you? Appa is really excited to see the both of you, stay healthy, I love you.” Lay said while caressing your tummy.

All of a sudden you felt a movement in you tummy making you jerk. You turn to Lay and immediately took his hand to let him feel the movement.

“Oh! What was that?” He surprisingly asked.

You smiled to him and felt another movement. “They’re already kicking airen.” You said.

His eyes widen and slowly placed his ear on your tummy and he felt another kick. You couldn’t explain the feeling of happiness that your babies move inside your womb and you were delighted to see you husband so excited whenever the babies kick. 

You could already imagine him carrying the babies, playing with them and taking care of them. Lay was an ideal type for a father, ever since he was already fund of kids and the amusement in his face tells that he is ready to face his responsibilities as a father. 

Having a hard time getting out of bed Lay helped you stood up and you felt another movement in your tummy making you think that they’re going to be fuzzy babies when they are born.

“I just hope those kicks won’t be a trouble to you airen.” Lay said in a worried tone.

You shook your head giving him assurance that everything is going to be fine. He smiled back to you snaking his arm on your waist as he leads you to the bathroom to wash up. While you were brushing your teeth Lay was too focused on caressing your tummy and he would cheer whenever he felt a movement.

A knock on the door distracted the both of you. Lay left you in the bathroom for a moment as he rushes to the door to open. Your eyes widen noticing that he was just on his boxers and you wanted to stop him but he had already opened the door.

“Who is it?” He casually asked opening the door.

He heard a yell and saw Kris standing outside of the door step with Jelly hiding her face on his chest. 

“Ya! Yi Xing put something on!” Kris yelped and Lay just realize that he was just on his boxers. His eyes widen and immediately closed the door feeling his cheeks all warmed up. He faced palm himself for being so stupid not to bother how he looked. He heard a giggle from you as you slowly headed out of the bathroom.

“I was supposed to stop you airen, but you were already rushing your way to the door.” You said holding your laughter.

He groans and hurriedly looks for some clothes to wear in his closet and he also helped you change your bedtime clothes. Once the both of you were done, you headed out of the room and went to the living room.

 

Kris’ POV

! How can Lay be so stupid just to be on his boxers? Jelly wanted to surprise Seul Joo but it ended up we were surprised to see a half- unicorn greeting us. He still does have his forgetfulness behavior. 

“Want to eat something? Kyungsoo had prepared some food.” I asked Jelly who was watching Luhan and Xiumin playing in the yard.

“Thank you, but no thanks I’ll just wait for Seul Joo here.” She answered me with a smile and turns her gaze back to the two boys playing soccer.

I left her for a moment to check if the couple had already went downstairs and I was right they were already in the living room talking to Suho. I was taken aback when I felt something scratch me by the foot, I looked down and saw a puppy looking at me with his waddling tail. 

The only person in the whole house who owns the cute puppy was Jongin. I squeal took my attention looking towards where the squeal came from. It was none other than Seul Joo, Everyone already knows that she is fund of dogs and wanted to own one but Lay won’t allow it due to her situation. But it didn’t stop her from borrowing Kai’s toy poodle.

“Oppa can you bring Jjinggu here?” Seul Joo said smiling at me.

“Sure.” I answered bending down to get the puppy.

I handed the puppy to her and she widely smiled as she received the dog. Lay keep telling her to be careful or she might hurt herself. I rolled my eyes thinking how protective he can be at times when it comes to his wife. 

“Oh by the way Seul Joo, I brought you a visitor.” I interrupted.

“Who oppa?” She asked.

“You know her.” I answered which she immediately understood who I meant.

I excused myself to get Jelly from the backyard but as I heading my way she was already on her way to the living room along with Luhan and Xiumin. She gave me a sweet smile that just made my heart melt. I just looked at her as she went to her best friend and they exchange hugs. 

Jelly cradled Jjinggu on her arms as if the puppy was a baby, that’s when my imagination started to play on my head. She and I having our own baby, her being a nurse and fund of kids I know she will be a great mother to our children.

“Hyung... Hyung... Kris hyung!” A shout snap me back to my senses, I never realize I was already standing there looking at them like an idiot. I brush my hair with my hand as I hear the girls giggle at my silliness.

I joined them in the living room just watching them give their full attention to the puppy. 

 

Lay’s POV

Too focused. Kris ge is just too focused on Jelly. I wonder how their relationship is going. Everyone knows that he haven’t confessed his feelings towards Jelly but they been going out recently. 

I on the other hand was too focused on my wife and our babies. Finally they are moving inside and I already started to feel their birth is coming to near. My excitement was just too much too handle imagining I’m carrying their tiny bodies in my arms, protecting them from getting harm and seeing them with the love of my life. None of the members can feel how I feel right now and they can’t blame me if I’m overprotective when it comes to my wife’s health and safety.

“Airen I’ll just leave you here with Jelly, I’ll just get some food.” I said but she didn’t budge in playing with Jjinggu.

It didn’t bother me to leave her since Jelly was around along with Suho and Kris ge. As I headed to the kitchen to look for something good to eat inside the fridge, Kyungsoo suddenly called my attention telling me that he had kept some food inside the oven. I thanked him for that; he was really my big help when it comes to Seul Joo’s diet. 

As I returned to the living room along with the food and panic hit me seeing that my wife was not there. I placed the food tray at the center table and asked Suho and Kris where my airen was. They told me that she and Jelly went out to the backyard with Jjinggu.

Without further questions asked I rush to the backyard and spotted the two ladies playing with the puppy. It relieved me that Jongin was there to help them. I just don’t want her tiring herself from playing with the puppy.

I can see the happiness in her eyes as she admires the cute pup while doing tricks that Jongin was teaching it. I just stood there watching her enjoying herself.

“Don’t have to be so worried Yi Xing.” Kris ge told me as he suddenly came assuring me that everything is doing fine.

“Just look at her Lay, she’s really pretty.” He said and I turn to him seeing him lock his sight to Jelly. He is really in love with her.

I turn my gaze back to the ladies and admire them. All of a sudden Seul Joo winced a bit making me rush towards her. I wrapped my arms around her waist asking if something was wrong. She shook her head and told me that she just felt another movement. 

I chuckled at myself being so silly and over reacting at things. Maybe our babies are just good at kicking.

 

Your POV

Kicks, they are finally kicking, the first quickening of my little blessings inside my womb. Those didn’t bother me at all but it just so happen that Yi Xing’s worries are getting bigger than before. He keeps on reminding me that I should be careful while playing with Jjinggu. 

If he thought I was too focused on the puppy, he was wrong. Though I might not really look at him I can sense he was getting worried. While he was in the kitchen getting food, Jongin took Jjinggu to the backyard to teach the pup some tricks. Jelly and I as fan girls of Jjinggu went along with Jongin. After a few minutes of watching the little pup, I saw my husband rushing from inside the house. He must had another panic attack not seeing me inside the living room. He really overprotective but that what I love about him my safety was always the first thing he had in mind.

Seeing me doing fine he just stood there watching us play with Jjinggu. Everything was doing fine when I felt another kick from my babies which made me wince a bit and to my surprise Yi Xing was already embracing me asking if something was wrong. I shook my head telling him our babies just kicked. A sigh of relief came to him seeing me in good state.

“Kai, I think that’s enough for a while.” He told Jongin.

“Arasseo hyung.” Jongin responded.

We headed back to the living room and took some rest there. He fed me some food that Kyungie had prepared for me and after that I don’t know what happened. When I woke up I was already in my room tucked perfectly, I turn to my side to see my airen was beside me and he was had also fallen asleep. I turn to the clock at the side table and I didn’t know that it was almost dinner time but it didn’t bother me nice I was feeling so comfy lying beside my airen. I moved closer to him and he automatically wrap his arms around my body cuddling me, I cuddled him back and I felt he had placed a kiss on my head making my heart flutter. 

“I love you airen.” I whispered.

“I love you more.” he whispered back smiling as he gently opens his eyes.

So sly. I chuckled as I rested my head on his well-built chest feeling his warmth and scenting his smell. He held my chin letting me look at him in the eyes and gave me a sweet soft kiss on my lips. God I’m just really thankful for having a husband like him.

 

Jelly’s POV

“Fan Fan gege, what brings you here?” I asked Kris as he stood there so cool in front of my door step.

He gave me a sweet smile that almost let my legs turns to jelly. He entered my apartment and made himself comfortable. Why was this guy so perfect? I was too daze admiring him that I never heard what he was actually saying to me.

“Jelly? Did you hear what I said?” he asked me.

“H-Huh? What were you saying again?” I asked him feeling embarrass. He chuckled giving me a pinch on my cheek and repeated what was he was saying.

“I said, why don’t you visit Seul Joo at our house? She will really like that.” he said.

I couldn’t say no to him not only that I will be with my best friend I will be able to spend time with him. I wasn’t really sure what he had in mind for me but we been going out for quite some time now but not a single word he told me how he really feels.

We went to their house and we wanted to surprise Seul Joo but I ended up getting surprised to see Lay with only his boxers on. How embarrassing. So while waiting for Seul Joo to go downstairs Kris lead me to the backyard to watch Xiumin oppa and Luhan oppa playing soccer. He even offered me some food but I declined it, he left me and made his way back inside the room. I waited for a bit but he didn’t come back and the two soccer layers were done with their little play. Since I was not yet familiar with their huge house. Xiumin oppa and Luhan oppa took me to the living room. Kris was actually on his way to get me but I was already going, I just gave him a sweet smile and turn my sight to Seul Joo. It was also taken my attention that Jjinggu was actually here, the toy poodle was just one of the most adorable puppies I ever seen.

Seul Joo and I played with Jjinggu and I can really tell Lay is really overprotective. We went outside and he was already worried seeing his wife out of his sight. I wonder if Kris would be like that? But heck, I doubt. I just looked at them and they were so adorable most especially how Lay took care of Seul Joo, how he feeds her and gave the love she deserves. They are the most perfect couple I ever seen.

I turn my gaze to Kris who was also admiring me? haha. It felt awkward how he looks at me with those stunning eyes of his. I turn my gaze back to Seul Joo and she had fallen asleep in the couch after a few minutes of resting after she was done taking her food. She must have been very exhausted. Even me, not a pregnant woman felt exhausted just taking care and playing with Jjinggu. That puppy was really a fuzzy one.

“I should take her upstairs now.” Lay said.

“Just be careful in carrying her. I’ll also should head home now.” I said stretching my back.

Lay smiled at me and carried Seul Joo to their room. I bid everyone goodbye and Kris took me home using their car. I had a wonderful time with Seul Joo and the others but I hope next time I’ll be spending more time with this guy driving me home. But before we headed back to my apartment, we stopped by a restaurant to order some food. I was just so exhausted that I won’t be able to cook dinner later so best option order some food.

Upon arriving in my apartment I immediately threw my bag in the couch and let myself sit to relax my body. I totally forgotten that Kris was still there. He told me that he had left the food in the kitchen and if I’ll be hungry later I’ll just take it out of the microwave oven.

“Thanks Kris.” I said smiling at him.

“Anything for you.” he replied bending and gave me a peck in the cheeks.

I was taken aback and stunned to my feet that he actually kissed me on the cheek. My eyes widen and I covered the cheek he kissed with my hand. Why did he do that? I was surprise that I didn’t had anything to say to him.

He was trying to apologize but I was not even responding from the shock I felt. I don’t really know how I should react because receiving a kiss from someone you secretly love was just like a dream come true. 

“I-I’ll just leave now...” He said turning his back to me feeling a bit down. I immediately grab him by the arms stopping him to leave. I took all the courage to ask him why did he kissed me and as what I expected he would say he told me that he liked me. Butterflies started to fill my stomach hearing those words from him. He actually likes me and to think I thought everything was just a one sided love.

“K-Kris... I-I also do like you.” I shyly said bowing my head to avoid his gaze.

Without any warning he pulled me into a hug letting me hear his heartbeat pounding in his chest, his warmth that was so comforting and his strong arms that wrap around my body protecting me from any harm. Without me realizing he had locked his lips to mine and I didn’t hesitate to kiss him back. I know I love him.


 you Here’s the update
Comments are highly appreciated and please do subscribe.
Have a nice day ^_^