Angels

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Author’s POV

They were currently on their way back to Korea and Lay was taking a nap all throughout their plane ride while he listens to his iPod Touch. He didn’t realize that they already landed in Incheon, it was then Kyungsoo gave him a light tap waking him up.

Everyone headed slowly out of the plane and Lay was casually walking without any problems. As usual the airport was packed with people, mostly of fans and EXO’s fan sites. Lay who needed to be more secured was behind their manager and some security preventing the fans to approach him.

He was the first one to get inside their van and waited for the others to join him, that was then he remembered he haven’t turned his phone yet but he was not in a panic like he was in Japan because he thought you were just doing well. Upon opening his phone, he immediately received a voice message from you, he smiled as he opens the voice message listening to it through his earphones.

“Lay! Seul Joo and I are already heading to the hospital, she is starting to labor...”

“AHHHHH!!! NIIICAA TELL HIM TO HURRY!!” 

Lay paused after hearing the voice message, hearing you scream in the background making his heart pound in fear. He continued to listen to the voice message letting him know that you were already in pain. “Just hurry and head to the hospital if you received my message. Ppalli!”

He checked the time the message was sent and his eyes widen and felt his knees weaken after seeing that the voice message was sent and hour ago. 

It was also about time the others entered the van and Luhan was the first one to realize Lay’s expression. He sat beside him asking if he was okay but Lay didn’t respond to him, Lay was stunned to his seat like he was out of the world.

“Ya! Yi Xing are you okay?” Xiumin asked in concern as he seats next to Luhan reaching to shake Lay a bit.

It made Lay snap back to his senses and everyone was inside the van when Lay shouted. “Manager hyung, please go straight ahead to the hospital, Seul Joo is already on labor!” everyone’s eyes widen in surprise and their manager immediately informed their driver to quickly take them to the hospital.

But to bad luck, on their way towards the hospital they were stuck in the traffic and Lay was already restless on his seat.

“Hyung calm down, we’ll be there soon.” Kai said only to be grabbed by the collar by the older one.

“You tell me to calm down Jongin! I receive a voice message informing me that my wife is already in labor which was an hour ago, now do you think I can calm down?!” Lay said furiously.

Luhan has to come in between them releasing Lay’s grip from Kai’s collar. Kai ho understand that his hyung situation, apologize and behave himself and the back seat beside Sehun and Tao.

 

~at the hospital~

It’s been an hour that your labor pains started and it was getting more and more intense and frequent compared a while ago. Beads of sweat were already forming in your forehead as you try to deep breath every time you felt a contraction and Nica would wipe it for you trying her best to comfort you. Dr. Han had already made an internal examination, your cervix was just 3cm which was a long way to go to being fully dilated and your bag of water was still intact.

You were lying on the hospital bed provided in the labor room and Nica was there by your side to keep you company. You were lucky that you were the only patient in the labor room at the moment. Being having knowledge about you situation you tried your best not to bear down while you experience a contraction and Jelly would check on you time to time.

“Where on earth is Yi Xing!?” you cried looking to Nica. “His plane had already landed! Why was he not here yet!?”

Nica who already feel sad for you wipe the beads of sweat on your head. “I already sent him a voice message and I also informed Jelly to call him or any of the members. He must be on his way.” Nica said.

Another contraction hit you and you have to clench your fist while you let out a scream. The pain was getting worse and you started to feel the pain was already killing you.

 

After a few minutes, Jelly heard footsteps heading towards the delivery room. She took a peak who it was and she saw it was the EXO members rushing their way. She headed out and immediately leaded the boys towards the labor room where you and Nica was staying.

The door slammed open. “Airen!”

You turn your head and looked at Lay who was rushed towards you along with the other EXO members. “Yi Xing!”

The other staff of the Delivery room were all shocked to see 12 boys barge inside at the same time. Jelly asked permission from her seniors to let the other members see you in just a little time which her request was permitted.

You wanted to welcome him in your arms when another contraction hit you making you scream in pain. Lay who wanted to pull you into a hug to comfort you was stopped by Nica and Jelly.

“Yi Xing, if I were you, you better not held nor let yourself be hug by Seul Joo at the moment.” Nica said.

“Why is that? I’m going to comfort her.” He said a bit confused.

“Just trust us Lay, it is better that she held onto something rather than you or us.” Jelly explained.

Lay looked at the both girls confusingly not knowing what they were actually telling him. It was just then you contraction stopped at the moment and you explained to him what your friends mean.

“Yi Xing, if I held on you, I will just crush you from the squeezing and the anger because you were late! STUPID!!” you shouted.

The other members’ eyes widen in shock and the maknae line most especially Tao face became pale after hearing your harsh words. Lay was taken aback also. Jelly explained to them that it was just normal since you were in great pain at the moment.

“Believe me, stupid is just okay compared to other woman who really curse their husband.” 

Nica chuckled seeing the boys’ expression of fear. Just then Dr. Han entered the labor room and was a bit surprised to see the 12 EXO members inside. She informed that they already need to head out of the room because she will do another internal exam to you making everyone rush outside the room from great fear.

“Let Yi Xing stay and Jelly!” you requested and Dr. Han smiled in agreement.

She made another exam and revealed you were 5cm which was still a long way to go. Dr. Han suggested that you should do squatting and walking around to fasten the process of labor. You stood up in bed and started to do squatting with the help of Lay. You would constantly stop when you felt a contraction and just continue with what you were doing.

Lay would sometimes talk to you and rub your tummy talking to the babies. “Babies, mommy is already having a hard time, please come out sooner.” 

 

“Aigoo, I don’t think I’ll plan to have my own family.” Baek said.

“Me too. Pregnant woman is scary.” Chen added and the others nodded in agreement with them.

The boys were all seated at the waiting area along with Nica when their manager arrive. He asked them how was your condition and Suho explained to him.

 

You and Yi Xing were walking around the room when all of a sudden you felt a gush of liquid ran down your legs and you know immediately your water had been broken. Jelly took a mop and wipe the amniotic fluid on the floor and assisted Lay on guiding you to walk.

It felt like forever, Dr. Han came and made another internal exam on you. A smile escaped her lips and nodded to Jelly telling her it was time. She then explained that it was already time for you to push.

Jelly lead you towards the delivery room along with Lay. She assisted you on the DR table letting your legs spread and draping it. Lay was just beside you giving you his full support.

“Okay Seul Joo-ssi, if you feel a contraction that when you will start to push.” Dr. Han instructed.

You pushed all your might upon feeling the contraction, you held on the side rails as take a deep breath to push as far as you can. It made you exhausted from all the pushing but you know you have to keep going on your babies will be in great danger.

“Airen, you can do it, for our babies, try to push harder.” Lay said giving you strength as he places a kiss on your forehead.

“Okay, Seul Joo-ssi, give me another push, you’re almost there.” Dr. Han said.

You nodded to Dr. Han and started to push. “AHHH...” a tear escaped in your eyes and you heard a small cry filled the room.

“Seul Joo, our first angel came, our little prince is here.” Lay cheered giving you another kiss. You just smiled at him as you panted hard. Lay left you for a moment to cut the cord before the baby was given to Jelly for her to clean the baby.

Lay head back to you caressing your forehead. “One more airen.” he whispered.

“Are you able to push more Seul Joo-ssi?” Dr. Han asked.

“Yes doc. I can still push, I’ll do my best.” you answered.

“Very well then, just like before push when you feel a contraction.” she repeated.

You pushed with all the strength that you have and another cry filled the room. Your little princess was finally born. Lay again approached Dr. Han and once again cut the cord and gave the baby to the other nurse since Jelly was attending to the baby boy. 

Dr. Han waited for you to deliver the placenta before she made some episiorrhaphy and the nurse cleaned you. Lay who was very happy to see two beautiful healthy babies approached you and gave you a kiss on the lips. 

Even in an exhausted stage you never forgotten to thank Dr. Han for being there to guide you all the way. You turn your head and saw Lay carrying one of the babies and Jelly was carrying the other showing them to you.

You smiled at them reaching to caress their soft skin. Jelly first handed you the baby boy telling you it was time to feed him and you did.  After you were done you attended to your baby girl giving her the first meal in her whole life. Lay couldn’t help but smile as he looks at you feeding your babies. It was one of the most wonderful sight he had ever seen in his whole life.

Once the babies were done feeding, it was time for you to transfer in your hospital room. The other members who was still at the waiting room was all startled when they saw you headed out of the delivery room on a stretcher. To avoid over crowded they slowly followed you and Lay to the hospital room.

After everything was settled, the babies were brought to room in with you. All the boys cooed seeing the tiny babies on the hospital cribs sleeping soundly. They already started pointing out whose facial feature the babies get.

“Hyung, they both got your nose.” Chanyeol said.

“The little girl has eomma’s lips.” Tao said.

“Do they have dimples?” Sehun asked.

“Or dimple? Hyung has one dimple only that’s on his right cheek.” Chen said.

It was getting noisy and Nica was in-charge with silence inside the room along with Xiumin and Kyungsoo. 

You on the other hand was on bed with Lay seated beside you. Your head rested on his chest as he embraces you while the both of you watch the boys having a hard time controlling themselves from the cuteness of the twins.

“Okay, back it up boys, nurse here.” Jelly said interrupting all of them.

They back away as Jelly observe the twins for the last time in her duty. Because they were already roomed in the care would be transferred to the nurse in-charge in the floor. 

“Oh by the way, have you decided on their names already?” Kris asked.

Lay turned to you waiting for your answer. You smiled and nodded. “Yup, I have... For our little boy, I named him Jin Young, means precious and forever while our little girl, Jin Mee means precious and beautiful.” you explained.

“Zhang JinYoung and Zhang JinMee, I love it.” Lay said as he looks at you, happiness was evident in his eyes.

“Aww... so cute.” the others cooed.

For many months of waiting and the challenges we have been through, finally our family is here. New challenges will come to our lives but I’m really happy having them here, and having a husband like Yi Xing. Welcome my babies, Zhang Jin Young and Zhang Jin Mee.

 


Hi hello to you you
twins are born, parenthood starts

What will happen to Yi Xing and Seul Joo?
Find out more with the upcoming chapters
more to come, so please do subscribe and comments I love reading them 
Upvotes also.

Gomawoyo ♥♥♥