Blessing

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Your POV

After a few hours of waiting for my test results, Dr. Shim called manager and I back to his clinic. I can see the smirk on his face as he looks through my results. I wondered if something was really wrong or if it’s only psychological.

“Park Seul Joo-ssi, when was your last menstrual cycle?” He asked me as he scanned through the results again.

“About two weeks ago doc.” I answered. “But it was not as heavy compared to my other periods” I explained, he nodded.

“Well we did a serum test and urine test. Your results here shows a positive result on the pregnancy test, since this is not my area of expertise, I suggest you go to an OBGYN, I can write you a referral to see Dr. Han-”

“W-wait! Dr. Shim, are you telling me that I’m pregnant!?” I asked in shock.

“I’m still not sure Seul Joo-ssi, we need to run more tests to actually prove it. Pregnancy tests are only 99.9% and can, on occasions, give a false positive.” He explained. “I will have the nurse guide you to Dr. Han’s clinic, she will be able to run more tests and do a possible ultrasound.”

Manager and I left his clinic following the nurse to where Dr. Han’s clinic was. I looked at manager, completely worried. I felt nervous; what if I’m really pregnant what will happen to me and will this affect Yi Xing?

“Seul Joo-ssi, just relax, if they prove you are actually pregnant, we will always be here for you, there will be trials but you can make it, just believe in yourself, okay?” He said rubbing my back as we walked towards the clinic.

The nurse opened the door for me to enter Dr. Han’s clinic while Manager was left in the waiting room outside. I know Dr. Han, she is one of the best OBGYN’s here in the hospital and Dr. Choi had always trusted her for her skills when it comes to pregnancies or other female issues.

 

“Seul Joo-ssi, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen you, please have a seat.” Dr. Han happily greeted me as she offered me a seat.

The nurse then gave her my chart and she looked at it thoroughly. I sat there waiting for her evaluation of my results, which wasn’t helping. My anxiety levels increased by the second.

After she had looked at my result she turned to me and smiled. “You might be wondering about your results, you last menstruated a few weeks ago?” She asked, I nodded.

“It was light right? Well that was part of the fertilization process my dear. What you experienced was implantation bleeding and it’s common to have light bleeding, or even ‘brown’ blood.” She explained further but I still wasn’t convinced. Could it have been when Yi Xing and I did it during my birthday? We were too busy after that to do it.

OMO! Don’t tell me that we successfully conceived?

“Seul Joo-ssi?” Dr. Han asked getting my attention. I didn’t realize I had drifted into deep thought and  she was calling me.

“Y-yes Dr. Han?” I looked at her snapping back to reality.

“I can tell you are not convinced, but looking at your results here shows me that you are 100% pregnant my dear, okay? To show you, I will do an ultrasound, is that okay with you?” She asked. I nodded again.

Dr. Han led me to another room where the ultrasound machine was located. I positioned myself on the bed and raised my shirt a bit to expose my tummy to her. She squirts some KY jelly on my tummy and let the transducer scan through my womb. I was a bit tensed but Dr. Han kept reminding me to relax. A few minutes of scanning through my womb she finally saw a small spot on the ultrasound monitor.

“Do you see that small form, Seul Joo-ssi?” She asked pointing at the monitor.

“Yes.” I responded.

“That’s your baby and it already has a heartbeat, congratulations Seul Joo-ssi!” She said with a smile.

I felt my heart skip a beat from the sudden happiness. Our love had created a new human being. Our little blessing. I felt tears forming in my eyes as I looked at the ultrasound monitor, hearing my baby’s heartbeat. Our baby’s heartbeat.

“As I can see, you are seven weeks pregnant. I hope this is great news for you and your partner.” Dr. Han said. “I will give you a couple prints outs of the ultrasound.” She added.

After I was done with the consultation, I left Dr. Han’s clinic with a huge smile painted on my face. Manager must have noticed, he immediately asked me what the results were. I showed him the ultrasound print out telling him that I was seven weeks pregnant. He happily congratulated me.

“Oh, I bet Lay will love to hear this.” He said.

“Umm... Manager let me tell him personally, just keep it a secret for a while.” I requested, he nodded.

 

Author’s POV

~at the dance studio~

“Let’s take a break boys.” The choreographer said. Lay rushed to his phone to check for any missed calls or text message from you.

“AIISHHHH!!” Lay groaned sitting in the corner of the dance studio, feeling annoyed upon seeing there was neither. He was getting more and more worried about you.

“No news yet?” Xiumin asked handing him a bottle of cold water as he took a seat next to him. Lay shook his head, drinking the water.

Minutes later their head manager arrived at the dance studio alone. Lay and Xiumin quickly jumped up and rushed over to him to ask what happened to you. Manager smiled at them upon seeing their worried faces. He then told them that you are back at your house resting, just as the doctor had ordered. The news somehow brought relief to all of the boys, specially Lay.

Suddenly his phone rang. He instantly answered it seeing your name on the screen.

“Airen, how are you? What did the doctor say? Was it something really bad? Was it food poisoning?” He rattled off a lot of questions.  You didn’t even get a chance to answer. So all you did was giggle.

“Was it something I said?” He asked.

You stopped giggling to speak “Aniyo, Airen, there’s no food poisoning, it was actually good news and I’m fine now.” You explained to him.

“How can vomiting your heart out be any sort of good?” He asked.

“I’ll tell you later when you get home, arraseo? Don’t forget not to push yourself too hard at practice, I love you Airen, hwaiting!” You said, cheering him on then hanging up the phone.

“W-wait!! A-Ai-” Before he could continue the call had already ended.

“So how did it go? Was she okay?” Xiumin asked Lay.

“Ummm... She said it was something good, and she’s okay now, I guess...” Lay answered making Xiumin a bit confused.

Before they could continue their conversation the choreographer called for their attention telling them to return to the dance floor.

 

Upon arriving at home Lay was the first one to get out of the van rushing towards the room you two were sharing. He was out of breath when he reached your room and spotted you on bed taking a nap.

He slowly placed his things on the floor against the wall then carefully joined you in bed. He caressed your forehead admiring how lovely you look when you sleep. He planted a soft kiss on your lips making you wake up from your sweet slumber. You smiled seeing his face and gave him a hug.

“Hello beautiful, did you sleep well?” He asked smiling back at you. You nodded.

He placed his arm under your head making you lie on it. “I was really worried about you, can you please tell me what happened?” He pleaded.

You place your hand against his well sculpted chest while he ran his fingers through your hair. After a few moments you remove yourself from his embrace and sit up on the bed, widely smiling at him.

He had a confused look on his face waiting for your answer. “What I’m about to tell you will come as a surprise, Airen.” You said caressing his cheek. He smiled at you, holding your hand and giving it a kiss.

“Really? Tell me Airen.” He said.

You took a deep breath “Airen, we are having a baby, I’m pregnant!” you happily said.

Lay was shocked by your news. His eyes widened, his mouth hung slightly open and he was speechless. “Mwoya!?” Was all he can say.

“Airen didn’t you hear what I said? I’m pregnant with our baby.” You repeated shaking him; he acted like he had fainted and didn’t mind you shaking him. You felt a bit annoyed to you pushed him out of the bed. You hugged your knees to your chest hiding your face, starting to feel hurt because he didn’t take you seriously.

He was laughing telling you he was just joking as he stood up from the floor. His smile faded when he saw you were already crying. He returned to bed pulling you into a hug.

 

Lay’s POV

Did I hear it correctly? Did she just say that we are going to have a baby? My eyes widened upon hearing her words. I paused for a few minutes to process the sudden news I had received. Me, a daddy? Will I be ready to be a good husband and daddy to her and our baby?

I couldn’t explain what I was feeling, I think I’m going to faint. I acted out as if I was fainted from the news but all I got was getting pushed out of the bed. Thank goodness the carpet is soft. I laughed standing up from the floor only to see that my Airen was already crying.

Great Job Yi Xing! You just made her cry

I returned back to bed pulling her close to me trying my best to comfort her. I cupped her cheeks wiping her tears away apologizing for my joking around. She stopped crying and pouted at me cutely.

I gave her a kiss on the forehead and hugged her tightly. “Don’t cry anymore, it’s not good for the baby.” I said caressing her hair.

“Do you accept the baby?” She asked me sniffling in between her words.

“Of course, I accept the baby, to tell you frankly I’m so happy right now that I want to shout to the world that I will be a daddy soon.” I proudly said, gaining a smile from her.

She took out her wallet and showed me the print out of our little blessing. I felt my eyes become teary upon seeing the picture. That little spot is soon to be a human being which Seul Joo and I made out of our love.

She took my hand and placed it on her tummy “Our little blessing is here Yi Xing.” She said.

I smiled and gently caressed her flat tummy. Who would have thought that it has a life inside it growing and after a few months will bring joy to both of us.

“I’m so lucky to have you Airen, I love you so much.” I said to her, looking deep into her eyes.

“I too, am very very lucky to have you, Airen, I love you too.” She replied.

I held both her hands and we passionately kissed each other thanking the world for letting us meet. I would never love anyone else but her.


Hey there subbies and readers
Seul Joo is having a baby and Lay is going to be a daddy
YAY!!!!
ENJOY this Chapter
COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE