Words

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Your POV

The twins are growing faster than we have expected. It was just like yesterday that we were just cradling them in our arms and all they do is cry, eat and sleep. But now they already starting to sit and crawl. We were just lucky enough that they can manage to stay put in one place if they get themselves focus on their toys or on the shows that they are watching. But we really need to increase our supervision with them most especially to Jin Young. He was getting fuzzier as the days pass by, whenever we tried to hold him he would always force himself to stand and started bouncing on the floor. Sometime it gives me the creeps whenever he gets all fuzzy but we were just lucky that we never drop him.

I think our Jin Young became fuzzy because Chanyeol and Baekhyun always play with him but of course with the supervision of Yi Xing or mine. When it comes to our little princes Jin Mee, she is so well behave compared to her brother, maybe due to the influence of the silent members, especially Minseok oppa and Kyungie and I noticed that she’s her Appa’s little princess.

It is not that she doesn’t want to be with me, she’s just more comfortable when she’s with Yi Xing. She loves it when Yi Xing would cradle her to sleep while singing her songs. But more or less nothing’s wrong with our little angels.

We were in the middle of watching Show Champion at the living room. It was just the four of us inside the house; Jelly, the twins and me. The twins were on the floor busy with their respective toys while Jelly and I are waiting for EXO’s turn to be interviewed in the show. We were getting excited for their appearance just like we used to do back in our younger years. We would squeal like idiots when we saw them, I just can’t believe we were that silly back then.

 

It’s been a few minutes that EXO’s interview had started and we were focused with the show most especially when it was my airen’s turn to answer the question. But while he was in the middle of answering the question, something caught my attention.

“Da-Da!” I turn my head to the babies on the floor and I saw Jin Mee looking at the huge screen while pointing at Yi Xing. I felt my heartbeat fasten still in doubt if I really heard her speak.

I moved to the floor and let her sit on my lap while she continues to look at the screen with her cute eyes, not even bothering to look away.

“Sweetie, did you just say Da-Da?” I asked her but the baby continues to look at Yi Xing.

“Was it really her?” Jelly asked me, I shrugged my shoulders not sure as I turn to Jelly. Until I heard it again which made me turn instantly to Jin Mee and this time I was sure that it was her.

“Da-Da! Da-Da!” she spoke pointing at Yi Xing and giggled.

My eyes widen in surprise hearing my baby girl just spoke her first word. I feel so proud most especially she identified her Appa. Jelly also got amazed at Jin Mee and it also made me excited to see Yi Xing’s reaction if he will hear his baby girl call him Da-Da.

I also noticed that Jin Young looked a little confused with his sister which made me smile seeing my son so problematic. I took him and also placed him on my lap telling him not to worry because soon he will too have his first word then gave each baby a kiss on their foreheads and gain me a giggle from them.

 

Author’s POV

Show Champion had ended with EXO coming home with the prize of being no. 1 for the week. The boys were really happy for their victory and thanked their fans for the support they have given to them.

“Congratulations boys, you did it again. So where do you want to celebrate your victory?” their manager asked them but none of the members answered and just kept silent. They only turned their heads to Lay who was busy with his iPod not even minding what their manger had asked.

“So? Do you want to celebrate or not?” they were asked again.

“Ummm… hyung we do want to celebrate but I think we’ll take it at home so Jelly and Seul Joo along with the twins can celebrate with us. Right guys?” Suho said and the others just nodded in agreement.

Their manager just raised a brow at them but agreed with their decision. They order a lot of food for the feast later and D.O picked some of the food that he knew the twins will also love.

 

They arrive at their house and upon realizing that EXO were home, you hurriedly made your way outside to meet them. You pulled Lay by the hand and dragged him upstairs to the nursery not even bothering to greet the other members making them a bit confused.

“Mwo? Are we invisible?” Baekhyun asked and the other just shrugged their shoulders.

“Eomma looks excited to see Lay-ge but she didn’t even say hi to us.” Tao said slightly complained as they headed inside the house.

They were greeted by Jelly and gave her congratulate each member before she approached Kris. Everyone then throws questions at her, curious about your behavior which made Jelly chuckled with their reactions. So to kill their curiosity, she told them about the incident about Jin Mee a while ago.

“Woah! Jinjja?” They chorused.

“Mee Mee can talk?” Xiumin asked.

Jelly nodded and smiled, “Yeah, we were really surprised when she suddenly called Lay ‘Da-Da’ and she even pointed him on screen.”

“Daebak!”

At the nursery, Lay was still a bit confused why you were in a hurry in dragging him towards the nursery. He wonders what was happening that made you so excited. As you let him sit on the carpet, he watched you took your daughter out of her crib and placed her on your lap joining Lay on the carpet.

“Airen, we just witnessed Jin Mee talk a while ago.”

Lay’s eyes widen in surprise hearing what you had said and he also felt excitement to hear his little princess speak. He waited for her to speak again as you point out to the baby who the person was in front of her.

“|Mee Mee, Let appa hear what you called him a while ago. Come on appa’s waiting.”

But the baby just blinked her eyes several times taking turns on looking at you and Lay but not a single word came out of the baby’s mouth. All she did was smile and giggled at the both of you until she finally opened her arms to Lay as a signal that she wanted him to carry her.

You felt a little sad after giving Jin Mee to Lay but you know you can’t force a baby to speak. It need a little more time.

You just forced a smile and caressed your baby’s cheeks and it was just then that Jin Young started to whine making you attend to your son’s needs. You checked his diaper and knew that it was time for a diaper change.

While you were cleaning Jin Young, Lay noticed the disappointment in your eyes, so he decided to approach you while he carries Jin Mee in his arms. He waited for you to finish fixing your son before he comforted you by placing a light kiss on your forehead while you cradle Jin Young.

“Airen, I know you’re disappointed that Jin Mee didn’t speak. But we all know that she will speak again, let’s just wait for it, Arasseo?”

“Hmmm…” You nodded.

It was just the four of you having your little family bonding and just savoring the moment being alone. It didn’t take long that the babies started to yawn and you realize it was really time for them to go to sleep. You and Lay gave each baby their milk bottle and cradle them until they have fallen asleep and tucked them on their cribs making them comfortable and warm. Lay adjust their night light to its right brightness, not too dim or bright for them to have their sweet dreams before the both of you headed downstairs where the others were waiting for you.

You apologize to the other members about your behavior of not greeting them because you got carried away with the excitement of showing Jin Mee to Lay. They understand you situation and they too were also excited to hear the baby speak but you told them that Jin Mee needed a little more time and they shouldn’t be forced.

Even without hearing Jin Mee speak, the boys still decided to have a double celebration. 1st was their successful win in Show Champion and 2nd was Jin Mee was able to say her first word. You and Lay were really happy parents of the twins and you can’t deny that they also have 11 uncles that were also waiting for their development.

Everyone wanted to extend the party but they couldn’t because they still have schedules for tomorrow and they needed their rest. Kris wanted to take Jelly home but she declined his offer and told him that she can manage because he really needs his rest. Jelly noticed how tired her boyfriend is and she wouldn’t risk him to drive in his current state. Even being an overprotective boyfriend Kris can be at time, he still couldn’t manage to disagree with Jelly’s plan but it never stopped him from reminding her to call him when she arrives at her apartment.

 

 

 

 

Lay’s POV

It was time for bed and I was getting excited to relax my body. Bedtime was the only moment I could spent cuddling my airen next to me not that we woke up less in the middle of the night compared before when the babies were still really small.

Everyone was very happy that we won at Show Champion but for me there is an award that I really wanted to receive and that award is to hear our babies’ first word.

I felt very excited when Seul Joo told me that Jin Mee said ‘Da-Da’ but not to our luck she wasn’t able to say it again. Seul Joo was a bit disappointed when she gave Jin Mee to me but we know that we couldn’t force them to speak most especially that they are just starting to learn.

As we prepare ourselves to bed, I felt an urge of missing my wife. Though we always see each other almost everyday, but due to our busy schedules we seldom spend time each other just the two of us.

Aside from Kyungsoo, she was the most hygienic around the house and she always remind the others to clean themselves most especially me and during bedtime. So it became a habit that before going to bed we always have a shower and it also help us relax and prevent lessen us from getting sick.

I was done changing into my sleep clothes just wearing a sweat pants and not bothered to wear anything on top, while my airen was still on our walk-in closet looking for something to wear. She was only wearing a towel around her body which reached a few inches above her knees revealing her smooth, milky skin. It suddenly made me feel hot all over and wanting her, so I approached her and instantly wrapped my arms around her petite body.

“Airen?” I whispered in her ears.

“Yes, airen?” she asked me.

“Why do you look so hot on a towel? Didn’t you know you’re with that?” I said seductively making her turn to me letting our face meet each other.

“Yi Xing?”

“Please airen, don’t wear anything tonight, I badly needed my wife.” I beg which made her chuckle and she playfully hit me on the chest.

“Naughty!” she gave me a peck on the lips and nodded. “Arasseo, If that’s what my husband wants, I ‘m really willing to fulfill his simple request.”

We didn’t waste any moment and I took her towel off, throwing it on the floor and immediately carried her towards out bed while we started to make out. It was our chance to feel each other after a long time and as we capture each other’s lips, I can feel the hunger that Seul Joo as feeling and it was just the same hunger I was feeling for her.

Yes, we were hungry for each other, longing for each other’s touch as we continue to have our . It was our chance to have our quality time while the babies are in their deep sleep and it’s been a while we haven’t have and I’m sure this is going to be a wonderful night.

Groans and moans filled our room but we were safe because of the silliness of the others of making our room sound proof an it was really useful to keep our privacy as husband and wife and we never settled just for a single release but we just made sure that we didn’t tire ourselves because we have work tomorrow.

As we calmed ourselves from our several high, I pulled my airen close to me letting her head rest on my chest while I draw circles around her expose back. She immediately fell asleep after she made herself comfortable in my arms and I always love to stare at her when she’s asleep.

Her beautiful eyes, her cute nose and her addicting lips that I couldn’t stop kissing, she was so perfect that I never imagine to have her coming to my life. It was a blessing that just came to me and I was really thankful for having her in my life. 4 years with her was never tiring and I will never get tired of loving her until my last breath and I know she’s the one even I did denied it before but now, I’m really proud to have her as my wife.

It’s been 8 months since the twins were born and Seul Joo manage to burn all the fats that she gained during her pregnancy. Whenever I look at her it was like she never got pregnant because she regained back her previous figure and there was also no trace of scars during her pregnancy like stretch mark, her skin was still as clear and smooth as before.

I got carried away from staring at my wife that I forgot that we still have schedules tomorrow and I don’t want to look haggard. Even sleep wasn’t coming to me; I still forced myself to drift to sleep.

I was awakened by a cry of one of the babies and as I turn to the time at the side table, it was already around 4 in the morning. Seul Joo was still sleeping soundly in my arms and I don’t want to wake her up so I slowly release myself from her hold and headed towards the cribs.

I found that it was our little Mee Mee who was awakened by the soiled diaper. So to keep her calm I took her in my arms and placed her in the diaper table to clean her. She stopped whining after I was done cleaning her and it is a must to feed the baby after they have pooped before they start to cry from hunger.

I first returned my daughter to her crib so that I can prepare her milk but something took me by surprise. I immediately returned my gaze back to her seeing her sitting on her crib.

“Da-Da!” she spoke while she looks at me. I couldn’t contain my happiness hearing my little princess called me ‘Da-Da’ and a smile appeared on my lips as I approached her.

I lifted her up and gave her chubby cheeks a kiss and it gained me a cute giggle from her and a hug as she repeated another ‘Da-Da’ from her.

“Mee Mee no knows how to say ‘Da-Da’. You really don’t know how much you made Appa happy when you spoke sweetheart.” I said giving her another kiss then gave her milk bottle.

Hearing my daughter speak just made me even proud being a father  and it also excites me if it’s my son’s turn to say his first word.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Lay woke up around 9 in the morning and he was expecting to find you out of bed by now but it took him by surprise seeing you still sleeping beside him.

“She really is tired.” He said to himself before he placed a soft kiss on the crown of your head before he headed out of bed, trying his best not to wake you up. After he was done washing and brushing his teeth, he noticed the twins were already awake and playing with the stuffed toys on their cribs not making any trouble.

He smiled at them as he approached their cribs and greeted each baby pleasant morning before taking them out of their cribs and balancing them in his arms.

“Eomma is still sleeping so we must not make any noise and just let her rest.” He said to the twins before they headed out of the room.

 

 

 

 

Feeling the empty bed space awakened you and you let out a gasp when you saw that it was already around 10 in the morning making you panic on your bed. You just realized that you were not wearing anything and only the bed cover was covering your body. It made you blush remembering the night you and Lay had spend and you never imagine that it will lead you to oversleeping and didn’t even feel that Lay and the twins were already out of the room.

You fixed yourself first, wore some clothes before you headed downstairs to have your breakfast. As you stepped inside the kitchen you spotted Lay with Xiumin and Luhan and the twins were already on their high chairs while Xiumin and Lay were feeing them with their food.

Xiumin was the first one to notice you and greeted you a good morning but you noticed a wide grin on his face making you wonder if there was something wrong. You greeted Xiumin and Luhan and went to the twins giving them kiss and finally greeted Lay as you gave him a light kiss on his lips before you took your seat beside him.

Lay placed your breakfast in front of you that Kyungsoo had prepared and a cup of hot chocolate to go with the breakfast. As you took a small sip on your drink Xiuin suddenly asked you.

“So did you have fun last night?” he asked with a smirk.

“I think she did have fun last night. Seul Joo wouldn’t oversleep if she hasn’t. Yi Xing you really did tire her.” Luhan added making you almost choke on your drink.

The two older just laugh at your expression and told you that they understand that it is normal since you and Lay are husband and wife.

Xiumin and Luhan were the most rusted member along with Kyungsoo when it comes to watching over the twins and Xiumin sometime can be more overprotective compared to you when it comes to the babies which made the younger members careful whenever they handle the twins. Also Luhan was in-charge of teaching Kris how to handle the twins since the younger doesn’t want to argue again with his girlfriend of not knowing how to take care of a baby even just by simply carrying it.

It didn’t took long that Jin Young also spoke his first word, But if Jin Mee said ‘Da-Da’, Jin Young said ‘Ma-Ma’. The members doesn’t want the twins to learn only one word so they were in-charge of teaching them the two words and they keep on showing your picture and Lay’s to let the two babies identify the both of you until they both knew how to say ‘Ma-Ma’ and ‘Da-Da’. But all they said was those two words especially when they cry and wanted to be cradle adding their cuteness.

What was more amazing was that Lay video recorded the twins speaking their ‘Ma-Ma’ and ‘Da-Da’ and posted it on his Instagram account earning it a lot of praises from the twins’ cuteness.

Before he seldom post on his IG account but after the twins were born, if he had the chance he would post their pictures or videos 100x a day. That’s how proud he is being a father and it wasn’t just the twins pictures but also your picture with him especially when he would go sweet on you, you were just lucky that his fans were just supported enough throughout the years of your relationship.