Start

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Your POV

When was the last time I woke up being in the hospital as the patient? 

Actually I never been confined before in my whole life until now but not due to a certain illness or disease but because I gave birth to two lovely angels that came to our lives.

According to Jelly and Dr. Han there were no complications with the twins and me but we need to stay for a little bit longer because the twins needs to go under some tests just confirming everything is really fine. While me on the other hand needs to heal the episiotomy during delivery.

I turn to my side seeing my airen leaning on the bed sleeping soundly. He was holding my hand and the way he softly snore makes him so adorable. I look a bit farther to look at the twins in their respective hospital cribs and they too are sleeping soundly like their appa.

I then realize that Nica was nowhere to be found in the room but the door open slowly and Nica entered as she tries her best not to make a lot of noise. She then notice that I was already awake.

“Want to eat something? I bought some food and soup for us.” she said in a whisper tone.

I nodded and slowly release my hand from Yi Xing’s hold then walk towards Nica joining her in eating the food. I won’t deny that I’m really hungry because the last time I ate was before my labor started. 

While I was enjoying my food I heard a gasp from my husband, he must had a mini heart attack seeing an empty bed space. I smiled a bit as he finally saw me eating with Nica. I greeted him a good morning and he rushed towards me giving me a kiss in the forehead. Nica then offered him some food which he warmly accepted. 

After our meal was done, minutes later Jin Young started moving in his crib and started to cry. I walked towards him carrying him in my arms. Maybe my motherly instincts tells me that it is time for me to feed him. It was just then I was still in the middle of feeding Jin Young when Jin Mee also started to whine. Yi Xing carried her trying to stop her from crying, a smile crept on my lips seeing Jin Mee buried her face in her appa’s chest and she became comfortable with him.

After I was done feeding Jin Young, Nica took him and let the baby burp. It was then Jin Mee’s turn to have her feeding, so Yi Xing handed her to me and she immediately on my .

Focusing on feeding our little princess when all of a sudden a knock on the door took our attention. Yi Xing stood up from his seat and took a peak outside the door, I really don’t know who was it but it was like Yi Xing was trying to prevent the person from coming inside the room. He closed the door and told me that it was Baek, Tao, Minseok oppa, Luhan oppa and Kyungie who was outside, he told me that he doesn’t want them to see me feeding which was reasonable enough.

Once I was done feeding Jin Mee and trying to let her burp, Yi Xing opened the door letting our guest enter the door. I was surprised that Jelly was also with them. Also my airen keeps on reminding the boys not to make a lot of noise or they might disturb the babies.

All I did was smile at how Mr. Zhang Yi Xing can be a very strict Appa.

 

Lay’s POV

Someone was at the door while airen was feeding Jin Mee, so I went to check who was it but not trying to fully open the door exposing my wife.

“Hyung is noona already awake?” Baekhyun asked. He was with Tao, Xiumin hyung, Luhan ge, and Kyungsoo.

“Yes, she’s awake but you can’t enter at the moment.” I firmly said.

“Why Yi Xing? Is something wrong?” Xiumin hyung asked, a bit confused.

I was about to explain to them when Jelly suddenly appeared in the scene greeting all of us. Tao already whined telling her that I didn’t allow them to enter the room. Jelly who was also curious also asked me.

“W-Well… You can’t enter because….” I paused and let Jelly took a small peak inside but preventing the other’s to see.

Jelly let out a soft laugh at me and the others explaining to them. “Nothing to worry about, it won’t take long when she’s finish.”

“Finish what?” the others chorused.

“feeding.”

“Ohhhh…” they chorused giving a glare look at me.

Of course, I don’t want my wife being exposed to them, that’s only for me to see and Jelly and Nica are exempted.

Making sure that Seul Joo was done feeding Jin Mee, I finally let them all enter the room. I also reminded them that they should lower their voices not to disturb the babies. 

Seul Joo was still cradling Jin Mee in her arms letting our little princess burp. Once Jin Mee had burp she returned her back to her crib and she immediately fallen back to her sweet slumber.

I can see that Seul Joo was really happy to see them visit her after they had witness her strange behavior when she was on labor. Of course Seul Joo never calls us stupid or swear at us for the past years she had been with us. She sometimes gets angry but not a word stupid came out of . So everyone was really surprised when she called me stupid back there, even me, most especially me.

“They sleep a lot.” Tao said as he, Kyungsoo and Bakehyun observe the twins.

“That’s how babies are. They sleep, cry, eat and sleep again.” Seul Joo explained.

“Awww… How I wish I can see them awake soon, so we can play with them.” Tao said a bit disappointed.

They just can’t take their eyes off the babies and makes me wonder what they will do if the babies are already brought home. But me as a father I’m also excited to do my role and at the same time I’m nervous in handling them, they are so small and delicate. I know Nica and Jelly will be there to help but it’s not forever they will be at our side. Nica will return to the states soon while Jelly has also have her own life and job so it will be up to us to take care of the twins.

There was really nothing to do at the moment, Seul Joo was talking with Xiumin hyung, Luhan ge, Jelly and Nica while the three where still observing the twins. I was just in the couch feeling a bit drowsy.

I didn’t realize I had doze off for a few minutes and only to be awaken with the cry of Jin Young. I stood up from the couch and approach the crying baby who was cradles by his eomma. I asked if he was hungry but Seul Joo told me he was awaken when our Pedia came by to check on them.

Jin Young was still wailing and Luhan ge started to complain. “Oh I smell something.”

“What is that bad smell?” Xiumin hyung asked frowning.

The three girls started to giggle at our sour expression making me wonder what was actually is smelling. Jelly just took Jin Young from Seul Joo placing the little boy gently on the bed.

“Silly it’s just poop, which means it’s time for diaper change.” Jelly explained while Nica handed her some baby wipes and diaper.

“Ewwww…” Tao and Baekhyun chorused while they pinched their nose.

Actually it was not really that foul smelling and the only person who was interested with diaper changing were Kungsoo and me.

Jelly showed us how to change the diaper properly. I really feel pity Jin Young because he was already wailing hard but luckily he stop after Jelly was done changing his diaper. Once he was totally clean I took him in my arms and just when Kyungsoo tap me on the shoulder.

“Hyung, can I cradle him?” Kyungsoo asked me. I paused for a moment waiting for Seul Joo’s decision if she will allow. She nodded making Kyungsoo smile and he turns to look at Jin Young. With the help of Jelly, she helped Kyungsoo how to cradle the tiny baby in his arms. That’s when the other’s started to gain interest with the baby. But Nica told them that they can take turns once in a while because Jin Young is still a new born baby and I totally agree with her.

Seul Joo then called me and patted the empty space next to her giving me the signal to sit beside her which I obliged. She rested her head on my shoulder while I instantly snake my arm on her waist. It feels kind of new that her tummy was not round anymore but luckily I can hug her tight again with no worries.

 

Author’s POV

Time had passed and Jelly and the others had to leave the hospital. Nica also went along with Jelly for her to change clothes but she will be back later after she finishes attending to her needs.

It was just you and Lay along with you babies who were sleeping soundly in their cribs. You were standing observing which feature they got from you and Lay. You felt Lay back hugged you while he showered you kissed in your neck. You had to tilt you head a little to the side giving him more access on your neck.

“Airen?”

“Hmmmm…”

While the two of you trying to have a moment when you felt the two babies awaken. You smiled and told Lay that they are awake. A smile also crept in his lips as he looks at the two babies.

“I’ll take Jin Mee and you take Jin Young airen.” He said and you nodded.

Both of you each cradle a baby and observe their features. They both have Lay’s nose and lips and they have your eyes. You still can’t distinguish their features because as the days will pass their features will still change.

Lay kissed Jin Mee on her cheeks saying ‘daddy’s little princess’ and same goes for you kissing Jin Young on his cheeks also saying ‘mommy’s little prince’. They were really so adorable that you really wanted shower them with kisses. Jin Young yawned and you rock him back to sleep while Lay did the same thing.

It was a great moment for your little family. You, Lay and the twins. The family you have dreamed of and now is at your hands along with the most loving man in the world. Zhang Yi Xing.

You were really thankful and blessed having them in your life. You couldn’t ask for more, everything was just enough for you.

After the babies were already fallen back to sleep, you gently placed them back to their cribs tucking them in making sure they are warm to have their sleep. You and Lay seated at the couch just being with each other’s arms.

“Airen, I have something to show you.” Lay said while he takes out a paper out of his pocket. It was folded making you wonder what it was and he handed it to you

“What is that airen?” you asked taking the paper from him. You opened it, it was actually four sheets of paper and our eyes widen in surprise after reading the content.

“Yi Xing!” You cried hugging him tightly. “Thank you so much.”

“I also want them to see the twins and I know you also want that to happen airen.” Lay said as he gave you a kiss on your lips and you cuddle close to him feeling his warmth next to you.


Annyeong you
Story updated
Comments are highly appreciated and upvotes too
Also don't forget to subscribe