Jealous

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Jelly’s POV

Cries and smiles not to mention tears of joy from a woman who just delivered a new angel to her family. Seven deliveries in just one shift, my co-nurses were also a bit in panic because of the constant deliveries we are having. Laboring mothers were also filling the other room c their whines and cries. Some of them are cursing their husband from the pain they are experiencing which can be pretty scary if you are new to this life. Today is really a very busy shift. I even forgotten to eat my dinner due to our work but it is also a lovely sight witnessing a mother so happy after such a long period of agony seeing her new born baby.

After a few months, I too will witness my friend giving birth to her two blessings and I know it will be big celebration when those twins are born. I just that during her labor she won’t be cursing his husband, but I doubt about it.

I have been fund of babies ever since I was still a student and when I was offered a job here in Korea with the field I love the most, I immediately took the opportunity.

Yes I know work can be exhausting at times but if you love your work and see a new life being born it made all that exhaustion go away. Who would not love to see cute babies? They look so cute and innocent most especially when they are asleep.

 

“Oh! I’m beat, seven deliveries in a row, I think my back is aching.” Minyung sunbae complained as she made herself comfortable at the seat in the nurse’s station to relax her aching muscles.

I turned to agree with her and she asked me a favor to do the entire nurse’s notes for the seven deliveries. I accepted the favor and took all the charts to start my nurse’s notes.

 

I was so focused on my work when all of a sudden someone placed a cold drink on my cheek making me jerk on my seat. I turn my gaze to who it was and it was Eric, a nurse in the OB ward which was also a Filipino. He handed me some cold coffee and biscuit just to fill my tummy. I won’t lie that I’m already starting to feel hungry after those deliveries we had.

“My oh my, you’re really hard working Jelly.” Eric Said.

“Of course, I’m being paid in good amount so I should also give them the best of my services.” I said, returning my attention to the notes I was doing.

“Woah! So dedicated.” He exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes telling him to return to his station and continued my work. It was already ten in the evening and after an hour it will be end of my shift, not to mention we still have to endorse our patient’s to the night shift nurses.

 

I had done everything that I have to do for the whole P.M. shift and went to the locker room to get some of my things. When I was heading back to the nurse’s station someone covered my eyes and I know instantly that it was Eric. Sometimes his playfulness can be a little annoying but I’m a bit used to it sometimes.

To me Eric just needs someone he can talk comfortably since his Korean can be pretty hard to understand sometimes well unlike me, I’m used having Koreans around me most especially having EXO as my friends. Talking to them helps me improves my Korean and of course I haven’t forgotten my best friend Seul Joo who is more experienced than me. She never talks to me in our language or in English if it is not necessary because she wanted to help me improve and that’s what Eric lacks.

 

Eric and I headed our way to the nurse’s station and to my surprise the person I wanted to see the most was already standing their waiting for me. I can’t contain my feels so I rushed towards him wrapping my arms around his neck burying my head on the crook of his neck smelling his scent. He was considerate enough to bend his knees for me to able to reach him because it was no denying my boyfriend is a giant. Kris wrap his arms around my waist hugging me back and I feel he really misses me a lot like the way I miss him.

I know that no fan girl would be screaming in the hospital because the nurse’s on night shift are all old and married women.

I just then realize that we were already hugging a bit too long. I let go of him and he gave me a sweet smile making my heart flutter. It was just then I got distracted when Eric called me giving me a pinch on the arm surprising me.

“Bye Jelly Ace! See you tomorrow.” He said waving his hands to me as he rushes towards the elevator.

I turn my attention back to Kris and saw that he was glaring at Eric as until he was totally gone from his sight. I gently grab him by the arm making him turn to me. I can sense he was not really amused seeing a guy pinching me in the arm.

“Who was that?” He asked his annoyance was evident in his voice.

“That was Eric, a nurse from the OB ward. Do not mind him he is really annoying.” I said forcing a smile at him.

“Jelly Ace?” he sighed. “Why did he call you Jelly Ace?”

“Ben Ben, it is just a nickname just for fun, just don’t mind him please.” I pleaded trying my best to calm him down.

“Oh by the way what brings you here?” I asked holding him by the hand giving him the best smile I could give.

 

He intertwined his fingers with mine and placed a kiss my hand as he gives me those breath taking stare. “I came to take you home, I just want to make sure that my girl is safe.” He said.

“Awww… How sweet my Ben Ben.” I cooed caressing his cheeks with my other hand.

 

He took my bag carrying it for me as we headed our way to the parking area where the car was located. Though he may be sweet a while ago I still feel tension build up as we headed our way towards my apartment. He never spoke a word to me as he drives the car and I can see that he was really serious. Oh no! Is he jealous of Eric?

 

Kris’ POV

“That was a great job guys.” One of the staff of Nature Republic said stating that we are done with our photo shoot.

Posing and smiling in the camera maybe easy but it was tiring just by standing there doing all those pose. Other than that we still have our guesting later in After School Club this afternoon. But I wonder what Jelly is doing at the moment.

 

“Kris, you should change now, we will be leaving in 20 minutes.” Our coordi noona informed me.

“Okay noona.” I answered heading my way to the dressing room to change.

 

After our guesting, I can see the other members were already exhausted, not to mention Seul Joo who has to follow us around even at her state. She has been taking care of us for many years and until now even she is pregnant.

Before we headed home we passed by a restaurant to order out our dinner. Just when I turned to my phone looking at the time that it was already 10 in the evening and after an hour Jelly shift will end.

Arriving at home I hurriedly ate my dinner then took the keys of one of our cars. Before I headed out I informed the others that I’ll be going out for a moment.

“Oppa where are you going?” Seul Joo asked.

“Just going to fetch Jelly from work.” I answered gaining a smile from her.

“Awww… take care oppa.” She cooed then headed her way upstairs.

 

 

Just not to be easily recognized by the people around, I wore a leather jacket and a cap and made my way inside the hospital. I rode the elevator to the fourth floor where Jelly’s area was located. As I reached the nurse’s station no one was there but I waited patiently until one of the staff nurse arrive informing me that Jelly went to the locker room to get her things.

After a few minutes, I saw her rushing towards me smiling widely as she wraps her arms around my neck giving me a hug. I felt she was tip toeing just to reach me so I slightly bend my knees and warp my arms around her waist hugging her back. I really miss her so much.

It was just then when she let go of me a guy pinched her in the arm surprising me. He even called her ’Jelly Ace’. As the guy walked his way to the elevator my gaze never left him until he was completely gone from my site. It just then when I felt Jelly held me by the arm letting me turn my attention back to her.

I asked her questions about the certain guy and why did he called her such a silly nickname. Assuring me that everything is fine I held her hand giving it a kiss. I can see she was really happy to see me fetching her from her work. We headed out of the hospital and I took her home but I just couldn’t help feel jealous about that Eric guy.

 

We arrive at her apartment, she had call a delivery service since we forgotten to pass by a restaurant on our way to her apartment. While waiting for her food to arrive she settled herself in her living room taking a little rest. She was lying on the couch covering her eyes with her right arm while her other arm was hugging one of couch pillows. 

She didn’t realize that I entered the living room until she felt my hand touch her hair. She removed her arm on her eyes and looked at me. I couldn’t help but smile at her innocent look.

“Ben Ben, I’m just wondering, is there something wrong?” She asked me.

“What do you mean baby? Nothing is wrong.” I answered knotting my eyebrows.

She stood up from the couch and tap the space next to her telling me to sit beside her which I obliged. She took my arm and put it over her shoulders letting her snuggle close to me rested her head on my chest.

“You been really quiet while we head home, are you still thinking about Eric?” She asked slightly turning her head to look at me.

“Of course not.” I lied looking back at her.

“Don’t lie to me Wu Yi Fan, I know you are jealous I can sense it.” She said backing a little away from me.

She knows me too well now, I groan a little turning my head to the side trying to avoid contact from her. But she suddenly cupped my face letting me face her. She told me I was being silly being jealous to a nonsense guy. I was about to speak my mind when the doorbell rang which she immediately rush towards the door to open it.

Her food had arrived and she prepared it at the kitchen. I went to the kitchen to seeing her prepare the food. I walked near her snaking my arms around her waist burying my face on her neck which she slightly bend to give me access.

“Want to join me for dinner Ben Ben?” She asked, I nodded and release her from my embrace as we set the table to eat.

We ate together the bean sprout soup with rice and along with some side dishes. I just feel that time stops when I’m with this girl beside me. She even feeds me with some side dishes and so did I. After our little dinner we headed back to the living room to take some rest before I leave her and return to my own place.

We were seating in the couch her resting her head on my chest while I wrap my arms around her waist letting ourselves comfortable. It was just then she opened up the topic of me getting jealous over that guy in the hospital. I sighed giving her a soft kiss on her head before answering.

“Okay okay, you got me, I admit I was really jealous back there. He shouldn’t do that to other people especially to girls and most especially when the girl’s boyfriend is around, just a little manner please, sheesh.” I said only earn a chuckle from my girlfriend.

She turned to me making us face each other. She cupped my face and smiled letting me know how silly I been thinking.

“Mr. Kris Wu, stop thinking such nonsense, remember always that my eyes and heart will always be for you and you alone. Don’t ever forget that Kris, if you are worried about Eric, don’t be because he never gets my interest. My love is only for the giant that I’m talking to right now and I don’t want this relationship end with such a nonsense issue, I hope you understand me Ben Ben.” her words was really heart melting that’s why I love her so much.

I touch her hands bringing it near my lips to give each a light kiss. I then placed both of it near my chest while I directly looked at her in the eyes. We just stared each other not bother to say a word knowing what our hearts tells each other. I lean forward letting my face a bit near. I didn’t waste any time to connect my lips with her giving her a kiss with full of love that I felt so much. I felt her smile in the kiss as she kissed me back letting her arms wrap around my neck as we deepen our kiss. We broke the kiss to take some air to breathe, she smiled at me while her face was slighlty blushing which I find it cute.

Just when I noticed it was already half past twelve and we need some rest. She wanted to me to the parking area but I told her not too. So instead we exchange good nights in her door step.

“Good night my Ben Ben.”

“Have pleasant dreams my Angel, I love you.” 

“I love you more.”

I turn my back to her and almost headed out of the door but I returned to her as I took my final kiss for the night. We kissed each other passionately once again not wanting to let go of each other.

I don’t want to end the kiss but she voluntarily broke it. “Ben Ben just go now it’s really late, Seul Joo and the others might be worried about you and if you stay a bit longer maybe I won’t control myself from not letting you go.” she said making me laugh. 

She slowly opened the door for me and I went out biding her goodbye. I headed to the parking area trying to control my feels but I just can’t. The happiness I’m feeling was just too much too handle.


Okay I almost kill myself there.
Jelly and Kris moments guys

 

you did you like it? comment below what you think
comments really inspires me to write and upvote if you can 

Thanks for reading <3