Worry

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Author’s POV

You and Jelly were happily talking to Nica showing her the nursery the boys had made while Kris at the side was getting tense after knowing that Nica was communicating with Jelly.

Lay had noticed his friend trying to avoid the camera while Jelly moves her phone to view the nursery. He approached Kris placing his hand on his shoulder and whispered. “Ge, I think you should head out of the room and tell Kyugsoo to prepare some snacks so you could escape a bit.”

Kris nodded and headed his way out of the nursery to where Kyungsoo was. You noticed Kris leaving the room and you asked Lay where he was going, Lay told you that he’s just going to get some snack and smile returning your attention back to talking with Nica.

As what had Lay told him, Kris told Kyungsoo to prepare some snacks which the younger immediately obliged. After the snacks where done Kris returned to the nursery but when he was about to enter the room he overheard your conversation.

“Really! You’re coming here!?” You cheered.

His eyes grew wide and felt blood rush down his face, he didn’t notice that Lay was already in front of him, his hands became cold and clammy which he almost drop the food tray luckily Lay took in immediately from him. Kris excused himself and headed his way to his room to rest which Lay understood what he felt.

“Snacks here!” Lay cheered as he entered the room carrying the food tray placing it in the center table. You immediately took one biscuit and happily ate it smiling at him.  Lay was about to take his seat beside you when your conversation with Nica ended and Jelly noticed that Kris was not already inside the room. Lay told her that Kris was at his room resting because he suddenly felt sick.

Jelly excused herself getting a biscuit before she headed her way out of the nursery to Kris leaving you and Lay. Sitting beside him, you rested your head on his shoulder while he cuddle you close to him.

“So what did you girls talked about?” he asked while his fingers ran to your hair playing with it.

“Well… she said she will be coming here to visit and take care of me, she doesn’t want that it was always Jelly who contributes in taking care of me and she said that she will be staying here for a month but before that she still need to ask for a leave from her work and from her boyfriend and if she is allowed she will be here before my delivery.” You explained.

“Oh! That’s great then, hopefully she will be able to.” Lay said and you smile at him.

 

~A few month after~

You were almost near your due date and a few weeks more you will deliver the two blessings that came to you and Lay’s life. Your doctor, Dr. Han had already advice you to be more careful with your actions and you already filed a leave from your work and just stayed at home. EXO schedule was not that hectic and they manage to adjust their schedules so that you will have someone with you in the house which was your husband request. They took turns in going to the company and luckily the management agreed with the plan.

You had gain a lot of kilos for the past month, you back was not as good as before and you always go to the bathroom to pee. It was a good thing that the house has a bathroom at the lower floor for your convenience whenever you wanted to pee.

 

In the middle of relaxing in the living room with Lay and Tao, the doorbell rang making the three of you wonder who it could be. None of you expected any guest to come and it can’t be the other members because they would be using the garage door when they arrive. So to kill your curiosity Tao headed to the main door to check who it was.

Tao returned to the living room with a wide grin written on his face. You looked at him knotting your eyebrows together wondering who was at the door asking him.

“It was Jelly noon, eomma and…” Tao paused.

“And me!” A familiar voice answered making your heads turn to who it was.

You gasp in surprise hurriedly standing from the seat with the help of Lay and approached your surprise guest. It made tears form at the sides of your eyes as you welcome Nica and Jelly was along with her. Finally for such a long time you two meet again. Nica also approached you and the both of you embrace each other.

“OMO! When did you arrive? Why didn’t you tell me that you are already here?” You asked.

“I arrive yesterday, of course Jelly and I didn’t tell you because we really planned to surprise you.” Nica answered.

You turn to Jelly who was sheepishly smiling at you as she stand just behind Nica. She told you that Nica will be staying at her place which you thin k it was a great idea rather than let her pay in a hotel. Lay on the other hand was happy seeing that you ladies are having a little reunion, calling Tao he excused themselves to prepare some snack for all of you.

The three of you sat at the couch and you noticed that Nica has a big bag with her, she opened it revealing what was inside. You were a bit surprise that she actually bothered to buy everyone gifts and she even has a gift for your babies which you really appreciated her effort. Lay and Tao returned to the living room already with the food they have prepared for the five of you which Tao was already eating. Feeling a bit shy, Tao distanced himself from Nica but she called him making the panda approach her shyly.

“Tao-ssi, I have something for you and I know you will really love it.” Nica said smiling brightly at him as she handed him a rectangular box. Tao first looked at you then to Lay like an innocent child trying to wait for his parents to decide if he will accept his present or not. You looked at him telling him that he should accept Nica’s gift which he then did.

“Try opening it baby.” You suggested and he slowly opened it making his eyes widen in amazement.

“Woah!! A Gucci Wallet!” he exclaimed taking the wallet out of the box. “Kamsahabnida Nica noona.” Tao said smiling brightly at Nica and she smiled back at him.

The four of you couldn’t help but laugh seeing Tao’s reaction after he received his gift, he was like a little kid who just received his reward for behaving well. Nica then gave Lay his own gift telling that she is a bit sorry because she can’t buy him a MCM product making Lay chuckle at her. Lay received his gift and immediately opened it, he was surprise that it was a couple watch. Nica explained that she bought it for you and Lay and she thinks that the best gift she can give to the both of you.

 

Not knowing how long the time had passed, the other EXO members arrive at home and was surprised to see Nica, most especially Kris but the first one to greet them was Tao who was showing off his new Gucci Wallet to everyone. Baekhyun was the first one to react, complaining that he doesn’t have any gift but all his complains stop when Lay showed him the bag and telling them that their gifts are all inside which made them fight over the bag.

Seeing s acting so childish, Lay shook his head informing them that he had prepared some food at the kitchen and they all rushed except for Suho and Xiumin who personally thanked Nica for such wonderful gift they have received from her.

While everyone were busy eating and comparing their gifts, the three of you continued to do you girl bonding at the living room. Nica shared to you and Jelly that she is already engaged with her boyfriend Eli making you and Jelly squeal in excitement. She even showed you the ring that she wasn’t bluffing when she said it and added that Eli proposed to her a week before she left for Korea and they have planned to get married next year.

 

Kris’ POV

Nica is already here, what shall I do? I don’t think I’m prepared to face her and one thing she is with Jelly. I just don’t know how should I act in front of her, I will just look stupid if I talk to her. I can’t even manage to thank her for giving me the shirt.

I headed my way to the backyard to loosen up the tension building up on me, but when I was on my way someone called my name making me froze on my feet hearing the familiar voice. I tried to force myself to continue walking but my name was called once again and I just have to turn around.

“Hey! Kris!” Nica shouted as she walks towards me. I feel my blood rushed down my face and I started to feel my hands getting all sweaty. My heart was pounding hard on my chest and the tension I was feeling worsen.

“H-Hi!” I stuttered a bit raising my right hand a bit forcing a smile on my face.

“Hey, how are you? Did you receive your gift?” she asked casually.

Why was she so relax as she talks to me? I bet Jelly already told her between us but it is like that nothing is happening. She still act so cool like before.

I scratch my head a bit trying to avoid eye contact with her. “Ummm... Thanks for the shirt, you should have not bothered.” I said.

“Oh that’s okay, I really wanted to buy all of you some gift.” she said smiling cheeky at me.

We both headed to the backyard to talk and I had to gather all my courage to talk her about that happened to us before. I was really nervous thinking that she might get angry at me but luckily she wasn’t at all. I took me by surprise when she playfully hit my arm and giggled. She must have noticed that I was already tensed.

“Ya! Yi Fan, loosen up will you? Can you just forget about the past and focus yourself on your present and future.” She said

I weakly smiled at her and nodded. “Yeah I know, but I really did fall for you Nica--”

“But now you love Jelly.” she continued making me pause and looked at her. She was right, I really do love Jelly and I will do my best to protect her and our relationship. I can say that Jelly is my one true love.

Nica must have noticed my stunned expression making her lower her head a bit smirking. She returned her gaze back to me and smiled. “I don’t know if you knew about this but Jelly always shares her feelings towards you to me when we video call and from how she describes you to me, I can sense that you have evolved to a great man compared before and I’m really happy that you found your love.” she said giving me a light rub on my arm and smiled.

I don’t know why, but I feel so light after talki g to her, maybe I was just relieved that we have finally settled things between us and I have accepted the fact that we are just friends and be always friends. I even thanked her for rjecting my feelings before or else I wouldn’t have meet Jelly and fall in love with her.

Nica is older to all of us even to Xiumin hyung, and I can say she is a great sister to us most especially shen she acts and treat Jell and Seul Joo.

 

“Nica? Ahjumma? Where are you? It’s time to go.” I heard Jelly called Nica.

Jelly spotted me and Nica together in the backyard, I thought she would be angry when she looks at us with her blank expression but I was wrong.

“Oh! You’re with Kris, did you two talked already?” she cheerfully asked as she headed towards us.

“Yup! Your boyfriend here was tense a while ago but don’t worry I think he is okay now and we’re now okay, right Kris?” Nica asked me.

I nodded in agreement but felt a bit uneasy that I’m with these two girls, my past love and my present love. These girls. AISSSHHH.....

Jelly hugged me by the arm as three of us headed inside the house. She also called me “Ben-Ben” and I noticed that Nica was holding on her laughter. She must have known the meaning of the word, but heck that’s my nickname.

Though the time was not really that late, I still insisted of taking the girls to Jelly’s apartment which they both accepted. Tao came along with me because he started to attach himself to Nica. But most of all, I’m already okay with Nica and I won’t feel any awkwardness between us.


ANNYEONG you
Update is here after all the busy schedule here in our house...

Comment, subscribe and upvote.