Date

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

This chapter is quite related to EXO’s Showtime episode 2 but I made some changes
Enjoy ^^


Author’s POV

“Let’s go or a walk.” Lay said as he open your closet looking for a thick sweater for you.

“But airen, isn’t it a bit late to go out for a walk?” You complained but he insisted.

“Yi Xing, are you coming?” Luhan asked as he knocks on the door.

“Yup, a moment, I’ll just get Seul Joo ready.” Lay answered.

Lay handed you the sweater and you put it on, it was comfortable. He cupped your cheeks then placed a kiss on your lips before the both of you headed downstairs where the others are waiting for you.

 

You and Lay headed outside along with Xiumin, Luhan and Chen while the others attended to their own business. Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol and Tao headed to a restaurant to have something to eat while Suho, Kai and Kyungsoo were left at home to wait for their visitors and Kris took the car to drive to who-no-where because he said that walking is not his style.

The weather started to feel cold, good thing that the sweater Lay had picked was thick enough to keep you warm. The four boys decided to play basketball while you sat on the bench cheering at them. No one was around because it was a bit late so it was also safe for all of you to take a stroll without getting worried about fans following you around.

 

At the same time Kris had stopped at a building and started to dial someone’s number on his phone.

“Yoboseyo? Are you already asleep?” He asked on the other line.

“Kris? A-Aniyo.” The person on the other line answered.

“Glad to hear that! Let’s go out for a walk or maybe a drive, anything you like.” He said.

“Mwo!? At this hour?” The person asked in surprise.

“Yup, what’s wrong with that? I’m actually already here outside your place waiting for you.” Kris calmly said.

 

~at the house~

Kyungsoo was already getting himself ready for their visitors. Kai was also excited to see them after a long time. Suho was so ready for their arrival that he was waiting impatiently to open the door when they arrive. After a few minutes their doorbell rang which Suho rushed to open the door for their guest.

“WOAH!!! Kwiyeopta!!!” Kyungsoo cheered approaching the door.

“Aren’t these a new batch of your babies Jongin?” Suho asked and Kai nodded.

“They’re a bit fuzzier than the previous batch, but I think I can handle them since I have you and Kyungsoo hyung.” Kai said giving Suho and Kyungsoo a leash to hold.

“Woah... they’re really fuzzy, how do you even take them for a walk Jongin? I remember I have to struggle over Jjangu, your first dog.” Suho said.

The three boys went outside the house along with Kai’s dog; each of them had one dog each to walk, well more like to run.

“Ahhhhh...!!!! Slow down puppy, I can’t catch up with you, Jongin-ah help me!” Kyungsoo cried as the dog dragged him.

“Hahaha, you can do it Kyungsoo-ya! Hwaiting!!” Suho cheered.

 

After a few minutes of running they had spotted Chen and the others near the court. Kai also saw you and called your attention as he and his dog approached you on the bench. Suho and Kyungsoo also followed Kai and sat beside you a bit exhausted from all the running.

 

Kris was waiting patiently for the person he just called to come out. It wasn’t long till the girl finally stepped out of the building and instantly spotted him waiting in the cold.

“Why did you invite me out all of a sudden?” The girl asked.

“Well... it’s just that I wanted to make it up for you for acting so cold towards you last time.” He shyly said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

The girl chuckled. “Oh.... that one, yeah you were actually really cold back there Mr. Wu.” She said pinching Kris’s forearm.

“Stop calling me Mr. Wu, you know I hate it when you address me that way Jelly.” Kris complained frowning.

“Arasseo, Fan Fan gege, stop frowning or you’ll get wrinkles on your forehead.” Jelly teased.

They both road in the car to go some places that Kris thinks Jelly would really enjoy. She told Kris that she wanted to eat some street food and Kris knew a great place to go.

“Want to eat some tteokbokki?” He asked.

“That’s spicy right? Okay, I’ll try but let’s just share; I’m not really used in eating spicy food.” Jelly smiled at Kris.

 They enjoyed each other’s company while they ate their food. Kris didn’t care if someone saw him. He liked her so much but he was just a bit shy to tell her his true feelings. Jelly comforted him back in Canada when he was down, he was very thankful that she came to his life. He hasn’t told anyone yet but in time he will, he was just looking for the right time to tell everyone about his feelings towards Jelly. But first he has to know if she feels the same way towards him.

“Kris-ssi, why don’t we go near your neighborhood?” Jelly requested making Kris a bit hesitant but she pleaded and he had to agree with her.

 

Your POV

“OMO! They’re so cute Jongin.” I said ruffling each puppy’s fur.

“I think they really like you noona.” Jongin said.

“Yeah, they were so hyper a while ago but how come when you played with them they started to behave?” Suho complained.

“Well... that’s what you call talent Junmyeon.” I proudly said to him.

Yi Xing then approached me giving me a warm pack to lessen the cold I’m feeling. He held my hand and felt it was cold even while I was busy playing with Jongin’s dogs. The others were also ruffling the dogs and they really loved it making them more cuter.

We all decided to take a walk to warm up our bodies. I wanted to hold one leash but airen didn’t allow me because the dog might suddenly run and I might get dragged by it. So instead he held the leash for me and we both walked the dog. After a few minutes of walking Luhan oppa and Minseok oppa suggested to grab something to eat, then I started to feel hungry and wanted to eat something warm since the weather was getting colder.

“Airen, what do you want to eat?” Yi Xing asked me.

I paused for a moment to decide what was good to eat with cold weather. “Ummm... Jjamppong.” I turned to him widely smiling and with no questions asked he agreed with me along with the others.

We all headed our way to a noodle shop to have some Jjamppong. I was left with Kyungie and three dogs as Yi Xing and the others ordered food for us. The noodle shop was an open space so we didn’t have problems having the three dogs with us and they were very well behaved.

While I was busy admiring Jongin’s dogs, I felt Kyungie tap me on the shoulder and pointed someone from afar. I turn to see who it was and to my surprise it was Kris oppa and he had a companion with him. It was a girl, wait! A girl? Not just any girl, it’s Jelly? What is she doing with Kris oppa?

Without any hesitation I stood up from my seat and called their attention. Jelly happily approached me while I notice Kris oppa was startled to see me and Kyungie as he followed Jelly. Kyungie and I looked at the both of them confused.

“Jelly, w-what are you- I mean why are you with-” I stuttered.

“H-Hyung? Noona? Are you two d-dating?” Kyungie continued.

Jelly and Kris oppa fell silent as they looked at each other then turned to us. Jelly waved her hands vigorously telling us that she and oppa are just friends. I wasn’t convinced with her answer; I raised my brow at them and turned to Kris oppa who acted like he had no idea about it.

“I-I just saw Jelly taking a walk so I-I asked her if I can accompany her, since she is new to Seoul.” Kris oppa reasoned.

“Oppa? My friend here doesn’t go out by herself if she wasn’t invited, like you said that she is new to Seoul.” I responded.

But before I could continue Yi Xing along with the others had returned from ordering our food. They were surprised that Jelly and Kris oppa were with us. I don’t want to make things complicated for a while because I can sense that these two are hiding something so I decided to make an excuse for a while. 

Minseok oppa wanted to buy another Jjamppong for Jelly but she declined it. I know that Jelly is not used to eat spicy food so Minseok oppa ordered her Jajangmyeon instead. We all ate our noodles not even bothering to open the topic about Jelly and Kris oppa. After we had finished our food we started to walk again, this time it was Jelly’s turn to play with Jongin’s dogs. But I still couldn’t calm myself from wondering what was between them. I excused myself and Jelly for a moment to have a little private talk just the two of us.

 

“Can you please tell me, why are you with Kris oppa? Don’t lie to me Jelly; I know you won’t take a risk to go out at this late hour by yourself just to explore Seoul.” I said.

“Okay, just listen to me, first we are actually friends, no lie, second he did ask me out, he actually came to my place or more like just outside the building to take me out, it was sudden when he called me and I couldn’t say no anymore, he said he wanted to make it up for acting so cold towards me the last time.” She explained.

“Wait! He called you?! How on earth did he know your number?” I asked.

“I gave him my number, Oh! I forgot to tell you that I met him in Canada, didn’t he mentioned it to anyone?” My eyes widened hearing those words from my best friend.

She is the girl that Kris oppa mentioned which he met back in Canada. Jelly was the girl, oppa never mentioned her name to any of us and so that’s why he was acting strange when I brought Jelly at the practice room. He likes her. Kris oppa likes Jelly. This is going too fast, first they just met now they are dating.

“Pearl! Hey snap out of it, we are not dating if that is what you are thinking, come on, he was just making it up for his behavior, but... to tell you the truth, I-I...” She started to stutter.

“You like him, do you?” I asked and she shyly nodded.

I assured Jelly that I will confirm if Kris oppa likes her or not. I don’t want her to be broken hearted at the end, I could already sense that oppa likes her the way she likes him. I just can’t help my feels for these two, just even by observing them they look good with each other and I can trust oppa when it comes to this kind of situation. 

 

Kris’ POV

Great! Just great! Seul Joo is now talking to Jelly. I’m doomed, Seul Joo will really be angry at me for not telling them and I know Jelly will never lie to her best friend. How reckless can you be Yi Fan. How I wish Seul Joo wouldn’t mind if I like her friend, after all I would never hurt Jelly, I promise. My hands are already getting clammy and I’m getting restless. What are those two talking? I’m really curious.

“Kris-ge, are you okay? You seemed restless there.” Lay asked me.

I turn to him giving him a weak smile. “I’m fine, it’s just the cold, it started to be unbearable.” I lied.

“You’re right and it’s getting late, we better head home now.” Lay said leaving me as he approached the two girls talking.

 

Since I asked Jelly out it was also my responsibility to bring her back to her place. I made sure she was safe back to her place. I then headed home hoping I won’t be greeted by Seul Joo’s questions.  

But I was wrong, upon stepping inside the house she spotted me and we had our question and answer portion. I just can’t lie anymore, she already caught me and I just have to tell her the whole truth.

“Oppa, if you think I will be angry for not telling me, then you are wrong, I’m just curious and worried since this is my best friend we are talking about.” she firmly said to me.

“Seul Joo trust me I have no bad intention towards Jelly, I just want to know her better.” I said.

“Well I have good news for you oppa, Jelly feels the same way with you.” Seul Joo smiled.

“Did I hear it right? Jelly feels the same way towards me?” I asked in amusement and she nodded.

I couldn’t help my happiness that I suddenly cheered screaming  making the others rush towards us all confused what was happening and the most concern of all was none other Seul Joo’s husband, Yi Xing.

“Ge, what’s with the scream?” He worriedly asked.

“W-well...” 

“Airen, I have- I mean oppa has great news for you, for all of us.” Seul Joo excitedly spoke rushing towards Lay.

Okay that was it I had to tell all the guys about my feelings towards Jelly. I can see that they are waiting impatiently for what the good news I’m going to tell them. So I did some explanation so on and so forth and I can’t believe they actually took it very well.

“Oppa, all you have to do is tell your feelings to Jelly, I’m sure she will be really happy to hear it directly from you.” Seul Joo said.

“Just don’t forget about us, since you found love gege.” Tao teased.

“You brat, yes I won’t forget about you guys.” I said and bowed as a thank you for all their support.


you so how was it? Did you like it?

Please subscribe if you haven’t yet and comment and do upvote no harm if you just click a button right?

Comments actually gave you karma points 

Enjoy reading.