You

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Author’s POV       

“Hyung, can you help me with the decorating? We have to hurry before she gets back.” Kyungsoo said, preparing your favorite frosting for the cake.

“Sure, let me get the spatula.” Lay replied, digging through a drawer, searching the spatula in the messy pile of utensils inside.

“Ya! Kim Jongin! Move a side; we’re in a hurry here! And stop tasting the frosting, there won’t be any left for the cake!” Kyungsoo shouted at Kai, shoving him away from the frosting.

“Kyungsoo-yah, where shall I place the chicken?” Xiumin asked as he pulled the chicken from the oven.

“Just place it on the table hyung, thanks.” Kyungsoo responded.

“I got the tteokbokki!” Suho exclaimed, neatly arranging the food he had bought on a table.

Everyone was very busy preparing for your surprise party. Today is your birthday but, none of them greeted you. You had thought they had forgotten about your birthday. When, in reality, they just wanted to surprise you. They all worked very hard to plan for this party. They even held a meeting a week ago and they hoped that you would love it.

Kyungsoo, Lay, Suho and Xiumin were busy preparing the food in the kitchen while the other members were in the living room decorating. You, on the other hand, were at the hospital taking care of some business giving the boys a chance to execute their plan.

“Chanyeol! Don’t touch that ice cream!” Lay shouted, “Can’t you wait for the party to start?” He asked, glaring at Chanyeol, who was still standing with the freezer door open, trying to sneak some ice cream.

Baekhyun suddenly entered the kitchen like he was looking for something. He was actually looking for Chanyeol. “YA! There you are giant! Didn’t I tell you to help with the decorating!? Aisshhh...” Baekhyun angrily said as he pulled Chanyeol’s ear, dragging him out of the kitchen.

“O-ouch!!! Baekkie-ah, let go of my ear, it hurts!” Yeol whined as he followed close behind the shorter one so that his ear didn’t get ripped off. Lay shook his head. He witnessed how Baek disciplined Chanyeol. He could have helped but, found it more amusing to stand back and chuckle while watching Yeol get dragged into the living room.

In the living room, Kris and Tao were inflating balloons while Sehun and Luhan were placing them decoratively around the room. Chen was standing on a stool, hanging the streamers in the corners and trying hang the banner with the help of Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Leaving Kai with nothing to do but play with the decorations.

TOOT! TOOT!

“Hahaha, Noona will really love these.” Kai said, still playing with the one of the party blowers.

“Jongin stop playing and set up the chocolate fountain!” Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen. The tan boy obeyed, fully knowing how annoyed his Hyung already was.

Lay and Kyungsoo were almost done preparing the food, including the more important part, the cake. Their cheeks were already dusted with flour and smeared with frosting from the hurried baking. Suho went to the living room to check if the others were done decorating.

 “Just a little more here and there and we are finished.” Luhan told him excitedly.

After the preparations for the party were finish, all twelve boys took a shower and got dressed up before you arrived home. Everything was ready; the food, the decorations and their gifts for you. All that was missing was you.

 

You arrived home after you were done with your business at the hospital. You wondered why all the lights in the house were off. No one informed you that they would be going out tonight and they couldn’t just leave you like that all of the sudden. The main door was locked, good thing you had a spare key to the house. You lazily walked in upon entering, feeling a bit down because you thought none of the boys remembered your birthday, even Lay had forgotten. Not to mention they even went out, leaving you behind.  You slowly walked into the living room to turn on the lights but to your surprise, the lights before you could get to the switch.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUL JOO!!!” The boys chorused, popping confetti poppers, showering you with small, colorful pieces of paper.

You were speechless. The decorations in the living room, the twelve boys smiling and clapping, celebrating your special day. The boys walked towards you, each giving you a bear hug causing you to get teary. Lay, then rushed to the kitchen to get the cake he and Kyungsoo worked hard to make. When he returned they all sang a birthday song and you blew out the candles, making a wish.

“Thank you everyone, this is the best birthday I’ve ever had. I was really surprised; you all worked so hard preparing this. I really appreciate this, thank you so much.” You said, wiping the tears from your eyes.

Suho then shouted telling everyone to start the party and Sehun pumped up the music making everyone dance to the rhythm.

The party lasted until midnight; no one even noticed how late it had gotten. The living room was a mess but, no one cared. You told them that you will clean everything the next morning. The boys gave you a final hug before heading to their respective rooms to get some sleep. You and Lay, also, headed to your room.

You and Lay were already in your room preparing to go to bed. Yet, Lay was not really sleepy. While you were looking for some pajamas to wear, he snuck up behind you, snaking his arms around your waist and nuzzled your neck, gently showering it with kisses.

“Happy birthday Airen, I love you so much.” He said, continuing to shower you with kisses making a chill travel down your spine.

 

“Thank you Airen, I love you too, so very very much.” You responded, turning around to face him, forgetting the clothes you were looking for.

It had been three years since you and Lay became a couple. And not once had you ever had an argument. Everything was perfect. You looked at him frowning and asked for your birthday present, since he was the only one who hadn’t given you a gift. He smirked telling you that his gift will be the most precious of all.

You raise an eyebrow at him, knowing what he had in mind. “I think I will really love this present of yours.” You said as he hummed, keeping himself busy scattering kisses all over your neck. He never gets tired smelling your scent; it had become quite addicting to him. You knew every time he did that it would always lead to love making. That’s when you knew this would be a great present from him.

You stopped him from kissing you and cupped his cheeks making him look at you. “Am I going to love this? It looks like you are enjoying this more.” You giggle.

Before you could continue he crashed his lips down on yours and carried you towards the bed without breaking the kiss. You knew that this is going to lead to one steamy night for the both of you.

 

~few weeks passed~

Your POV

“Airen? Gwaenchanha?” Yi Xing asked as we walked out of the house, towards the garage to where our ride was waiting.

“I’m fine Airen, just a little tired; I don’t think I got enough sleep last night.” I answered, looking at his smiling face.

“You look pale, are you sure there’s nothing wrong?” He asked, placing his hand on my forehead, checking if I had a fever. I took his hand away from my forehead and nodded telling him I’m completely fine.

We all rode the van to the company for their dance rehearsal. It was around seven a.m. when we arrived at the dance studio with their manager. I felt like my body was a bit heavy but, I really didn’t mind it, a little nap later would solve this. While the boys were doing their stretching I suddenly felt the urge to vomit. Without excusing myself I rushed to the nearest restroom.

Did I eat something wrong?

I was already hugging the toilet, throwing up almost everything I had eaten at breakfast. I suddenly heard someone come in the restroom with me but, I didn’t bother to look and see who it was. I was still busy emptying the contents of my stomach.

“Noona!” The person shouted. I immediately recognized the voice, it was Kyungie. He started to rub my back hoping he might relieve my urge. I was already getting weak from vomiting.

“Noona, stay here for a while I’ll call for some help.” Kyungie said.

I don’t know who he called but, I only heard Yi Xing rushing towards me. I couldn’t speak and continued to heave.

“Airen, hang in there.” Yi Xing said. I then heard him ask Kyungie to get some warm water. After I felt my urge reside, Yi Xing handed me the warm water that he requested from Kyungie. I can see the worries on their faces as I drank my water. Manager and the other members also came rushing into the restroom worried about me.

“Eomma, what’s wrong?” Tao worriedly asked.

“Dongsaeng, did you eat something bad this morning?”  Minseok oppa asked. I weakly smiled at them telling them that I was fine.

I turned to Yi Xing who was frowning. “You are not fine, look at you. When we left the house you were pale and now you’re throwing up.” Yi Xing said as he caressed my face, wiping away the beads of sweat.

“Lay is right Seul Joo, you really need to see a doctor now, when I say now it means NOW!” Manager commanded.

“B-but...” Before I could continue manager cut me off. “No, EXO will continue their rehearsal and you and I are going to see Dr. Choi.” Manager said.

Yi Xing and Minseok oppa wanted to come along but manager wouldn’t allow it. I told them that everything would be fine. They assisted me to the parking area with manager. When manager and I were about to leave Yi Xing kept repeating that I should tell him exactly what the doctor had said as soon as possible.

 

We arrive at the hospital but Dr. Choi was out of town. I was referred to another doctor. We went to the clinic and we were greeted by a young doctor which was a bit unnatural to me.

“Good morning, I’m Dr. Shim and I’ll be handling Dr. Choi’s patients for a while.” The doctor said. We greeted him back and I asked if he was new in the hospital. He smiled at me and nodded telling me that he came from the US that Dr. Choi was his uncle. I felt a bit relieved that Dr. Choi’s nephew will be taking care of me.

“So as an initial interview, you vomited this morning and from observations you’re little pale” Dr. Shim said.

“Yes, I don’t know why.” I answered.

“Well, we need to do some tests to determine the cause of your problem.” He said.

 

Lay’s POV

I think that something is wrong with my Airen. She looks really pale these past few days. Is she really that exhausted from work?

“Airen, gwaenchanha?” I askedcpulling her close to me as we headed to the garage. She told me that she was a little tired but I still feel uncomfortable. I touched her forehead but she immediately took my hand away.

 

We arrived at the company around seven a.m. for dance rehearsals. While we were doing some stretching I couldn’t help but glance at Seul Joo. She sat in the corner. Though I may look focused my mind was still worried about my girlfriend.

I looked away for a few minutes and glanced back, spotting her rushing out of the dance studio. My anxiety grew as I watched Kyungsoo rush after her. I excused myself and rushed out, and then I saw Kyungsoo running towards me telling me that Seul Joo needs help.

Fear came to me and we quickly went to the restroom. I spotted my Airen hovering over the toilet vomiting. Beads of sweat were already forming on her forehead and she was even more pale then she was when we left the house.

“Airen, hang in there.” I said worry evident in my voice as rubbed her back. This is my first time to see her like this and it breaks my heart seeing her suffer.

I asked Kyungsoo to get some warm water for Seul Joo. When she had stopped vomiting, I immediately handed her the drink, hoping the water would relieve her. Manager hyung and the other members were also worried about her most especially Tao and Xiumin hyung.

Manager hyung then ordered her to see a doctor. At first she was a bit hesitant but I insisted that she should. Xiumin hyung and I assisted her to the parking lot to ensure her safety. Hyung and I wanted to go but Manager hyung didn’t allow us to, we still have dance rehearsal.

“Airen, don’t forget to tell me what the doctor says ok? Don’t forget, Saranghae Airen.” I said planting a kiss on her forehead before she and manager left.

“Yi Xing let’s go back inside, let’s just hope everything is alright.” Xiumin hyung said placing his arm over my shoulder as we headed back to the dance studio.

Seul Joo-ah, my Airen, please be alright. I hope it’s not that bad.


Hello everyone here’s the first chapter of the story
I apologize for not posting it sooner due to my bad internet connection.
I hope all the reader’s will like/love this.
ENJOY ^_^

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE

 

Poster credit to: pearlydaisy @ Cheesecake Graphics Arts