Situation

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

YOUR POV

“Shh… don’t wake up mommy, she’s very tired.” I hear Yi Xing speak while I’m taking a nap on our way back to South Korea. I feel exhausted after all the fun that happened for the whole week we spent in Changsha. It was fantastic even just for a week and my favorite part was when Kris oppa finally proposed to my best friend. If only I was actually there when it happened, but I respect oppa’s privacy. He wanted that it would just only him and Jelly. I’m so happy for them. They haven’t planned about the exact date of their wedding because Jelly told me that she wanted me to have a church wedding first before she does. I couldn’t agree with her more. If the babies didn’t come too soon then maybe Yi Xing and I could afford to have a big church wedding. Now the twins are here, we are waiting for them to shower our way to the altar. It would be splendid.

“Airen, time to wake up. We are here.” I open my eyes to see my husband’s smiling face greet me. The captain is already announcing that we safely landed in Incheon. The flight attendants arrive and tell us that it is safe to head out of the plane.

I stretch my arms and turns to Yi Xing giving him a quick peck on his lips when someone pulls my shirt.

“Ma~” Jinyoung is opening his arms for me trying to release himself from his daddy’s hold and wants me to carry him.

“You want eomma to carry you?” I open my arms and take him from Yi Xing that made my baby boy giggle. He is so adorable.

            We arrive at our house, settling ourselves to our respective rooms. I can see that everyone is exhausted. They are lucky that they can still rest up until tomorrow.
“Kris will be staying with me tonight.” Jelly tells me as she step inside the room while I’m fixing the clothes back to the closet.

“Okay, at least he can rest better there in your apartment. Take care.” I hug her and she hugs me back.

“You too Seul Joo, Take care. It looks like that Lay is already down along with the twins.” She chuckles softly pointing to me my family on bed already sleeping.

“I agree, it was a tiring trip after all.”

We exchange goodbyes and she and Kris oppa left the house. I head back upstairs and see my family looking so adorable in their sleep. I take my phone, take a shot of them, and post it on my Instagram account. I try to suppress my laughter and left the room once more. I head to the kitchen to make myself some sandwich. I notice that the whole house feels deserted because I am the only one left who is awake and the others are all in their beds snoring and sleeping. I finish my sandwich and join my family on bed trying not to wake them up.

 

            A week passed, EXO is now back to their work, practicing new dance steps, recording songs and doing some photo shoots. However, not all members have to be there at the same time because they have different schedules. I too who have to work leaves the twins under the care of the members who are at home. Though Yi Xing felt a little worried, I keep telling him that he should not to worry too much since I choose the members who are taking care of the twins and they are a less fragile compared before. I also make sure that the maknaes are not the once watching over them.

            I’m at the company at the moment doing some business. My phone suddenly rang and I see that it’s Chanyeol calling. I answer the phone and I can recognize that his voice is a little panic. Did something happen to the babies? Oh no please don’t.

“Noona, help the babies are crying and Baek and I did everything to stop them from crying but nothing worked.” I listen attentively at him and he told me that the babies pooped. They changed their diapers but the twins kept on crying even how many toys and funny faces they gave them. I can’t help but giggle a little.

“Yeol, Calm down.” I hold my laughter. “Listen carefully, you told me that the babies pooped. Well you just have to feed them since they are already hungry.” I calmly say and I can hear a slap from the other line along with the cries of my babies. Suddenly Baekhyun’s voice is heard over the phone blaming Chanyeol that they forgot the milk. Thank heavens it wasn’t as serious as I thought. After a few minutes the cries of my babies were gone.

“Noona, everything is fine now. Sorry for bothering you.”

“It’s okay Yeol. Just take good care of them.” I hang up then feel a relief in my chest now that I know everything is fine.

 

          Yi Xing and I are on our way home. I told him about what happened about the problem Chanyeol and Baekhyun encountered a while ago. Now he is restless to get home. He is a little over protective when it comes to the babies. I just tried to calm him down that he won’t yell at the two when we arrive later.

          Upon arriving, he hurries himself from climbing out of the van and I follow behind him. We spot our babies at the living room with Kyungie and Minseok oppa and they are feeding them. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are nowhere to be found. Maybe they hid knowing that Yi Xing is here. I can see his anger fuming in his eyes after knowing the babies almost starve but Jinyoung and Jinmee calls him and everything seems to disappear. His smile appears as he walks towards them.

“Da-Da!”

“Ma-Ma!” They can be very attentive when they see us every time we are separated from them even just a few hours. They open their arms welcoming us home. It just makes all the stress go away seeing our bubbly babies. Yi Xing takes them from their uncles and brings them to me. We give them kisses on their cheeks which give us giggles in return. They are so adorable.

“Did you miss Mommy and Daddy?” Yi Xing asks yet he receives a yawn. I take Jinyoung from him and carry him in my arms. He buries his head on my neck hugging me tight while I give him a kiss on his hair feeling his baby scent. I turn to Yi Xing and he is also doing the same to Jinmee. He smiles to me and I smile back at him. Kyungie and Minseok oppa left us after they kiss the babies goodnight.

          Upstairs, we place them on their cribs after we gave them a bath. They do look tired after a long day being away from us. It wasn’t long that they feel asleep on their respective cribs and Yi Xing made sure they are peacefully tuck and safe before he turns off the light leaving their night light on.

“I’m glad they are safe. If not I would be very angry at Baekhyun and Chanyeol.” I swallow hard with his words but I stay quiet. We walk to our room and he wraps his arms around me with him behind me. He kisses my neck which brings shivers to my spine. He has this effect that makes me fall for him even more.

“Let’s have a bath airen.” He grins at me. Oh I know where this is going. I nod since I love the idea of having to bath with him after a tiring day from work. He held my hand and takes me to the bathroom. He helps me out of my clothes and I did the same with him. I smirk at him seeing his proudly showing. He is excited. I prepare the tub, filling it with warm water and placing some bubble bath to help us relax more.

“The water is ready airen.” I call him and I first dip myself in the water then he joins me making me sit between his legs. I can feel his poking my back and it makes my hormones jump in excitement. I know this isn’t just a normal bath. He took the wash cloth and pours a little amount of liquid soap and starts to lather it on my body. It is relaxing and arousing at the same time. His hands roam around my body. In my s, my armpits, my belly until he reaches below making me moan. My body heats up and my pleasure is building. He stops. So you want to play Mr.Zhang Yi Xing. I turn to him and he smirks at me with my flush cheeks. I take the wash cloth from him and play his game making him wanting more until he finally takes back the wash cloth from my hand and places it at the side. He captures my lips and I’m lost, letting myself drown in his kiss and we make love in the bath.


you this is like a bonus chapter to get with the next chaper.
Please let me know your thoughts about this.