Leaving

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Lay’s POV

I let out a deep sigh while I pack my things feeling a bit down. I just couldn’t decide of not coming to Japan for our fan meeting. Though it was just for a day, I couldn’t help but worry leaving my airen here in Korea most especially she is near her delivery and any time she might start laboring and that what I’m worried the most.

Why would the fan meeting be in this month? How I just wish it would be moved next month but I doubt that would happened. But I think I can’t focus on our fan meeting tomorrow in this situation, I just can’t miss our babies being born and I want to be beside Seul Joo when she gave birth to them.

Cursing my schedule I heard a light knock on our door, since I was done packing I carefully walked towards the door not to make a lot of noise because Seul Joo was sleeping. I slowly opened the door and there stood Xiumin hyung, I signaled him not to make noise and he whispered to me that Manager hyung wants us in the living room. So I headed out of the room and went to the living room along with Xiumin hyung.

We were all informed about our flight tomorrow and which I haven’t informed Seul Joo that we’ll be leaving for Japan. Since she was on leave she wasn’t updated with our schedules and here is stupid me who forgot to inform her. I’ll be in big trouble if I won’t tell her soon.

After the brief meeting with manager hyung I headed my way back upstairs to our room and when I entered I immediately saw my airen already awake from her nap. She gave me a what-is-going-on look as she pointed at my luggage. ! She knew it.

“Yi Xing, where are you going?” she asked, the tone of her voice was serious and the way she looks at me it was not really happy.

I approached her wanted to give her a hug but she shoved me off. “Airen?” I asked in confusion.

“Don’t airen me Zhang Yi Xing, answer my question! Where are you going?” she repeated her question raising her voice making me a bit nervous.

I rub the back of my neck trying to think how should I tell her about our fan meeting and how forgetful I am not to inform her. I cleared my throat and spoke. “Well... tomorrow we’ll be going to Japan, but it’s just overnight, we’ll be back the next day.” I explained.

She raised a brow at me and crossed her arms over her chest. “Even if it just overnight you still have told me earlier so I could have prepared myself. I may be on leave being EXO’s private nurse, I still have to know your schedule Yi Xing because I am your WIFE!” she said angrily then turned her back to me.

I know she’s upset and I really feel guilty for not telling her sooner. I approached her once more giving her a back hug and thankfully she did not shove me off, so I rested my head on her shoulder. “Okay, I’m sorry for not telling you, but I promise I will never do it again. Please don’t be mad at me airen.” I said trying my best to calm her.

I hear she let out a sigh thinking we were okay now but I was wrong. “Can you please leave me for a while Yi Xing? I want to be alone.” she which surprised me as I loosen my embrace from her.

“Seul Joo!” I exclaimed looking at her confusingly.

“Just leave me alone for a while Yi Xing, Please.” she repeated not even looking at me.

 

So not to add up with this argument which I’m not even arguing, I just took a deep sigh and headed my way out of our room feeling a bit down. I decided to head to the living room lounging myself on the couch covering my eyes with my right arm.

Just then I felt someone came inside the living room and they called my name. I instantly recognize it was Xiumin hyung and Luhan ge. I remove my arm from my eyes then turn to them. They noticed that I was a little depressed and they immediately figured out that I had a little fight with Seul Joo. 

It was not only me who knew Seul Joo but also Xiumin hyung. He gave me some advice that I should just let Seul Joo cool down which I was doing at the moment. Both of them comforted me but all of a sudden Nica appeared in the living room surprising us, also she immediately noticed I was down and I explained everything to her then she gave me the same advice Xiumin hyung gave me.

I just then realize what was she actually doing here in our house, she explained that Kris ge called Jelly that we are leaving for Japan tomorrow which Jelly also informed Nica to accompany Seul Joo since she can’t because she has work.

I thank her in advance knowing that my wife will be safe when I’m away, I then lead Nica to one of our extra room letting her stay there temporarily. During dinner Seul Joo did not join us, instead she requested that her food will be brought upstairs in our room, the other members look at me confused why Seul Joo was acting that way, but believe me I too was confused at the moment, she never acted this way before and I know her mood swings had wear off a few months ago.

I was still nervous even after dinner so I decided to stay in the balcony for a moment as I try to reminisce the moments Seul Joo and I shared at this very balcony. Enjoying each other’s company while we relax. But then my thoughts were interrupted when Suho came telling me that I need to rest because we’ll be leaving early tomorrow. Taking enough courage I headed my way to our room. I pause for a moment before I slowly opened the door and entered.

As I was already inside, the lights were already off only the lamp at our bed side was making me see my airen was already in bed, resting. I couldn’t tell if she was awake or already asleep so I just slowly joined her in bed leaning close to her ear to whisper. “Airen?” I said as I snake my hands on her waste.

I felt her move and she slowly face me which brought smile to my lips. She was silent but she embrace me and buried her head in my chest and I can hear a light sob from her.

“Yi Xing~” she said in her most gentle voice.

“Yes airen?” I answered brushing her hair with my fingers as I play with it. She lifted her head looking at me and I noticed that tears were forming in her eyes.

“I’m sorry airen.” She said.

With just those words I knew we’re okay. She hugged me tighter like she never wanted to let go of her and that just made my heart flutter knowing how she loves me. I cupped her cheeks and gave her a peck on her lips which I gain a sweet smile from her.

“I’m also sorry airen, you know I don’t like leaving you most especially like this. But you don’t have to worry I’ll be home before you knew it.” I said. She nodded in agreement snuggling close to me and we both drifted to sleep.

 

Your POV

Being this close to Yi Xing always makes me feel safe and protected. It just made me upset that he never informed me that EXO will have a fan meeting if I haven’t seen his already packed luggage. He knew I don’t like us being separated with each other most especially at this time, because sooner or later I might start laboring. But there is nothing we can do because he has to attend to his fan meeting and I was just thankful that they’ll be staying overnight.

His alarm sounded waking the both of us early in the morning and I can still feel his warm arms embracing me. His voice was still groggy when he greeted me a good morning but it was indeed heart melting. I greeted him back and he placed a soft kiss on my lips which he always do every morning we wake up. I buried my head on the crook of his neck as I tighten my embrace on him.

“Airen, don’t go.” I said. My voice was trembling.

He loosen himself from my embrace letting his forehead rest on mine telling me that I don’t need to be sad because he will always call to make me feel that he is just right beside me and then he locked his lips to mine once again but this time he kissed me more passionately.

Our little moment was interrupted when Junmyeon knocked on our door telling Yi Xing that he needs to get out of bed and prepare. I too prepared myself to come along with them at the airport, since I can’t join them in going to Japan personally picked his airport clothes for his airport fashion knowing a lot of his fan sites will be there to wait for him and not to mention the stolen shots they will be taking.

 

Everyone was ready to go including Nica, though she was still a bit sleepy she really forced herself to wake up to accompany me with to the airport. But since Yi Xing was still around she went along with Tao since he had grew bond with Nica.

We arrive in the airport and as expected it was already packed with people, fans mostly, waiting for EXO’s departure. As the boys headed out of the van, flashes of camera immediately greeted them. I who doesn’t want to make a scene decided to let Yi Xing stay for a moment as I wish him a safe trip.

My eyes started to get teary again as we both hug each other and exchange kisses before he finally headed out of the van to join the others. We waited for the meantime while the security made sure that the boys’ entry was safe as they tried their best to prevent the people approach EXO. So for a while we all just stand outside of the van, after that the safe was secure I embrace my airen once more and he rub my tummy then giving it a kiss saying his temporary farewell to our babies before he finally joined the others in entering the airport.

The driver of the company took Nica and I back home making sure that we were safe. My mind on the other hand was still focus on Yi Xing, still worried about his safety. I keep taking glances on my phone checking that any minute he might call me or text me that they landed safely in Japan.

I was resting in the living room with Nica while the TV was on but I was not actually watching any of the show because Nica keeps on changing the channel still searching for a nice show to watch. What felt like forever, Nica finally found a show that both of us can enjoy. I turn to the time and it just been thirty minutes from the time their plane left Korea, I still have to wait for one hour and thirty minutes more for their arrival in Japan.

 

Author’s POV

The plane safely arrive in Japan and the first thing that Lay held was his phone immediately dialing your number giving you a call. Chanyeol who was beside him inside the plane just smirked seeing his hyung busy contacting his wife.

EXO headed out of the plane and Lay successfully reached you informing that they have landed safely in Japan. You also told him that you were watching a movie with Nica and just resting since there was nothing else to do. You were just happy that he was safe and you still wish him to stay safe for the rest of the day. Though he didn’t want to he has to end his call with you because they were already heading out of the airport and it was packed with people around them but he promised you that he will call again later if he has nothing to do.

They arrive at the hotel and rested for their schedule for the afternoon. Lay shared the hotel room with Kris and like him Kris was also communicating with Jelly informing her that they were all resting in the hotel at the moment but not like Lay, he only sends her a message instead of a call because Jelly was still on duty. While Kris was at the living room of their room Lay was on the bed lying talking to you on the phone and he can hear that you and Nica were at the kitchen cooking some food together.

Hours passed and EXO needs to prepare themselves so that means they will be very busy and before the fan meeting starts they have to surrender all their phones to their managers. Lay at first was a bit hesitant to give his phone to their manager but Kris told him that he should not worry because nothing will happen bad to you.

Their fan meeting ended and Lay immediately approach their manager to take his phone.

“Hyung, can I take my phone now?” Lay asked, His tone was in a hurry. The first one to laugh at Lay was Chanyeol upon seeing Lay acted like a little kid asking for his confiscated toy to be returned.

“Manager hyung, you should give back the phone of our family man, he really looks worried about his wife.” Chanyeol teased. Everyone laughed along except for Xiumin, Kris, Suho and D.O who understood Lay’s situation.

Kris approached Chanyeol and hit his head gaining a whine from the younger. “Owww… What was that for hyung?” Chanyeol asked as he rubs his head.

“For being so stupid Chanyeol.” Kris answered.

Lay who didn’t care what were the others were doing just his phone and immediately sent you a message telling you about their fan meeting.

It was already late at night but you and Lay were still on the phone talking to each other. Next to you in bed was Nica who was already sleeping soundly and Lay was with Kris also sleeping. The both of you were whispering sweet and telling how much you already missed each other.

“Ya! You two had been talking with each other for the whole day now and tomorrow will see each other. Can you please let other people sleep?!” Nica complained turning her back to you and return to sleep.

You chuckled softly, you informed Lay that it’s time to sleep wishing him a good night sleep and he ended your conversation letting himself sleep.

 

It was around nine in the morning and you just received a message from Lay that they were already boarding the plane and he has to turn off his phone. You smiled and sent him your reply telling him ‘see you later’ and return your attention to the food you were cooking. All of a sudden you felt a pain shot in your tummy making you stop on what you were doing but it was not long that it disappeared, you just thought it was just a Braxton Hicks contraction since you sometime experience it.

You were done cooking the food and you felt another pain in your tummy, you tried the breathing exercise to relax and let yourself sit on the chair. Just then Nica came in who just finish dressing up after a shower and immediately noticed that you were wincing in pain.

“Seul Joo, are you okay?” she asked as she hurriedly approach you.

The pain suddenly disappeared once more and you nodded that you were okay. The both of you were eating your breakfast, you felt the pain came again and it became more frequent and started to last longer. Nica who was already worried about you helped you in the living room to sit on the couch.

“I better call your doctor now, telling her that you’re already in labor and also Jelly.” Nica said.

“Wait! You should call Yi Xing—” you were stopped when you felt another pain.


Annyeong you
Update is here
I’m the author but I’m also excited for the next chappie
please do comment, subscribe and upvote
I really love to hear from you so I can feel you’re supporting me.
Saranghaeyo!