Jelly's Visit

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Author’s POV

“Appa ppalli, ppalli, Eomma is already waiting for us.” 

“Appa! You will really like what we prepared for you.”

“Okay, I’ll hurry up, just don’t pull me too hard or my shorts will rip.” 

“Tada!! Look look, isn’t great, we helped Eomma make it.”

“Airen, I hope you like what the kids and I had prepared, they’ve been really dedicated to surprise you.”

“I love it a lot airen, thanks kiddos.”

“Yehey! Appa likes it!”

“Aniyo! Appa loves it, right Appa?”

“Yes Yes, I love it, very very much.” 

“Ppalli, ppalli.”

 

“Okay, I’m coming no need to rush me.” You chuckled when you heard Lay talking during his sleep. You wonder what he was dreaming of. It was almost time to wake him up but you waited for a little longer to see if he will continue talking.

“Airen, they are so fuzzy, I think the twins got their trait from playing with Baek and Yeol too much.” He said and you started laugh.

“He is dreaming about the twins.” You whispered.

You shook him a little to wake him up and only got another sleep talk. “No need to shake me kiddos.” He said.

You shook him again and this time you successfully woke him, you giggled as he slowly opens his eyes meeting yours. He looked a bit confused seeing you giggling at him, you caressed his cheeks and place a quick peck on his lips as a greeting.

“Good morning airen, did you have a beautiful dream?” You asked him.

“Good morning too airen, I just had the greatest dream...” You cut him off. “About the twins?” You said.

His eyes widen on how you knew what his dream was. “H-How did you know Airen?” He asked.

“Airen, I’m just a few spaces away from you and I can clearly hear whatever you say every time you sleep talk.” You chuckled.

“Well... you can’t blame an excited soon to be father, can you?” He said wrapping his arms around you.

Both of you embraced each other for a couple of minutes before getting up out of bed. A week had just pass since you and Lay were informed that you will be having twins and you started to feel your body was already a bit heavy. But even though you sometimes struggle with things you wanted to do, Lay and the others would always help you out.

 

The boys were currently busy rehearsing for their new dance choreography and they have been improving on perfecting the dance steps, even Chanyeol and Chen were improving.

Just like always, you stay sitting in the corner of the practice room watching them practice hard. All of a sudden an unknown number was calling you. It was actually unusual for you to receive a call from an unknown number. You excuse yourself from the practice room and went outside to answer the call.

“Yeoboseyo?” You asked.

“Hello Pearl? I mean Mrs. Zhang Seul Joo.” The caller answered and you had recognized it was a girl’s voice.

The voice at the other line was very familiar to you and more than that she was speaking in your native language.

“Jelly?! Is this you?” You asked surprised.

The person at the other line chuckled after hearing your question. “Yes, my dear best friend, I’m already here in Korea, Seoul specifically.” She answered.

“OMO! For Real?!” You excitedly asked, confirming if she was actually telling you the truth.

“Of course, I couldn’t call you if I was still in the Philippines, right?” Jelly replied.

“B-But… I thought you’ll be arriving on Sunday? It’s just Thursday.” You ask.

“They wanted me to start working on Monday, so I have 3 days for my orientation.” She explained. “Hey, let’s talk later, you might be busy.” She added.

“Not really, I was actually getting bored just sitting around, the boys are doing their dance rehearsal and I have nothing to do but watch them.” You answered.

You then decide to ask for her address so you could visit her at the place she was staying at, if you have spare time. Jelly gave you her address and hung up the call. You headed back to the practice room and the boys were having their break. You approached Lay who was resting at the couch along with Luhan and Xiumin.

“Where have you been airen?” Lay asked you as you sat next to him and rested his head on your shoulder.

“I just got a phone call from Jelly.” You smiled leaning close to Lay’s ear whispering. “She has already arrived here in Seoul.” Lay’s eyes widened hearing that Jelly had arrived.

“Really?” He asked and you nodded.

Xiumin and Luhan started to get curious what you and Lay where talking about. Lay reasoned out it was nothing and returned his attention to you. You asked permission from him to visit Jelly and he permitted you.

“Just be careful airen, and also send my regards to Jelly.” Lay said placing a soft kiss on your forehead. “Just message me after you arrive at her place, arasseo?” He asked.

“I will airen, gumawoyo.” You replied.

After their break was over the boys continued their dance rehearsal and you made sure that everything was doing well before you left the building. You also asked for their manager’s permission to visit your friend and he also gave you permission.

 

~at Jelly’s place~

You knocked at her door twice before she finally opened it. Both of you embrace each other after a long time of not meeting. Jelly let you in and offered you a seat in her living room. Her place was actually amazing, for a person who will be living by herself, the place was very comfortable and it was already complete.

“Huge isn’t it?” She asked. “It’s going to be lonely around here.”

“Don’t worry, Yi Xing and I will visit you often, and one thing it’s going to be peaceful unlike at our house, the boys are very noisy every time they are all present.” You said.

 

She then offered you a little snack and the both of you had a conversation. You asked her why was she working when she hasn’t yet taken any language class. She explained to you that while she was still in the Philippines she was already studying Korean to lessen her expenses and you totally agreed with such idea.

The both of you talk about lot of things and it was like both of you never run out of topics to talk about. Jelly then focused the topic to you. You told her that you were already 17 weeks but she was really surprised that your tummy was so big for a first time mother at 17 weeks.

“I haven’t told you yet.” You said.

“Told me what?” She asked drinking on her juice.

“YIi Xing and I are having twins.” You calmly said letting Jelly almost choke on her drink.

“W-What!?” She stuttered. “Twins!? OMG!! No Kiddin’? I don’t believe it, I’m just so happy for you Pearl, opps, I mean Seul Joo.” Jelly exclaimed hugging you which made you laugh at her reaction.

 

An idea suddenly came into your mind and suggested Jelly to visit SM and see the boys doing their rehearsal. You know the boys would really love to see Jelly visit them. Your friend’s eyes sparkling knowing that she will be visiting SM building which was one of her dreams.

“But Jelly, You can’t see other artist only EXO, okay?” You said and she nodded excitedly.

 

Lay’s POV

I raised my hands to excuse myself for a moment to have my bathroom break and luckily our choreographer allowed me. I hurried out of the practice room rushing towards the comfort room; if I hold it a little longer I might pee on my pants and I will be really humiliating.

I returned to the practice room where everyone was still rehearsing hard, especially Chanyeol and Chen. All of a sudden manager hyung tap me on the shoulder informing me that I have a message on my phone.

“Lay, Seul Joo had sent you a message.” He said as he handed me my phone.

It has been a rule that during our rehearsal or any schedules we were not allowed to use our phones or any gadgets. Either we hand them over to Manager hyung, coordi noona or to Seul Joo. But since Seul Joo isn’t around hyung was in-charge of holding on to my phone. We can only get our phone if we were on break or we have finished our tasks.

I unlocked my phone and read what my airen has had message me. She said that she arrived safely in Jelly’s place and they were having a great time together. I was relieved knowing my wife was safe and happy to be meeting her best friend after such a long time.

Hyung gave me a break because I already knew the dance steps and he doesn’t want me to overdue my rehearsal or I might hurt myself again. I sometime laugh at hyung, he would often sometimes remind me not to over work myself whenever Seul Joo isn’t around or Seul Joo might kill him for not watching over her husband. It was actually just an exaggerated expression but sometimes I have to take it seriously because he has point. I should be taking good care of my health because I’m already starting to build my family.

 

While I was scanning through my phone checking on my Weibo, the door of the practice room slowly opened.

“Airen!” I said almost whispering upon seeing her peak inside the practice room. She spotted me and gave me a sweet smile and greeted hyung then she turned outside the door like she was talking to someone outside.

She slowly made her way inside and someone followed her surprising me that it was Jelly. Jelly bowed to hyung and seated next to Seul Joo who was seated next to me.

“Annyeong, Yi Xing glad to see you.” She greeted me in Korean.

“Annyeong, Jelly-ah, glad to see you too, By the way, you’re Korean really good.” I complimented smiling to her.

“Thanks.” She said reaching my hand for a hand shake. I reached out my hand and we shook. “Congratulations on the twins.” She said surprising me making her and airen giggle.

I turn to Seul Joo and she told me that she had already informed her about us having twins. I thanked Jelly but I was immediately cut off by Seul Joo.

“Airen, why are you here at the corner? Everyone are still practicing, did you injured yourself?” She worriedly asked as she scanned my body looking for some injuries.

I smiled at her and held her hand. “Airen, no need to worry, manager hyung just gave me a break from rehearsal, I’m totally fine.” I said placing her hands on my cheeks.

“Ohhh... That’s nice to hear airen, you had me worried there.” She responded.

“Seul Joo, if your airen has been injured everyone here would be in panic by now.” Jelly said making me laugh a bit.

 

We were happily having a conversation when suddenly we heard a fall. I turn to the others and immediately spotted Kris-ge sitting on the floor and the others and stopped dancing and looked at him.

The two girls beside me gasped, they must have seen him fell. 

“OMO!! What did just happen oppa?” Seul Joo shouted as she and Jelly rushed towards Kris-ge and everyone were totally surprised to see Jelly.

Everyone was frozen seeing Jelly in the practice room assisting Seul Joo with Kris-ge, they came to their senses when manager hyung shouted at them. “Ya! Stop staring and help Kris!” 

Chanyeol and Tao helped Kris-ge to the couch and Seul Joo assessed him.

 

Kris’s POV

“Oppa gwaenchanhayo?” Seul Joo asked me in a worried voice.

“I think I’m having cramps on my right leg.” I answered grimacing.

“Here let me help you.” I heard her say pushing my right foot.

What was she doing here? Am I dreaming? Her pushing my foot to ease my cramps, helping Seul Joo. She was the reason why I fell on the floor while rehearsing. Not only was I a little exhausted I was actually surprise to see Jelly here in the practice room.

“Let’s call it a day guys, great job, let’s just do it again tomorrow.” Our choreographer said.

Thank goodness our dance rehearsal was over, if not I would have felt awkward doing those dance moves while she watches me. My heart is now pounding in my chest; I can hear it clearly almost deafening me. She was just a few inches away from me and she was helping me. This is just too good to be true.

Once my cramps were all gone, I thanked her and left, starting to clean the practice room. I can’t face her when everyone is here most, especially Seul Joo.

Knowing that my cramps were already gone the other members rush toward Jelly asking her certain questions. It was only Lay, Suho and me who were cleaning the practice room. Lay was giggling at the others while I keep my cold guy attitude as I continue cleaning.

“YA! Can you quit chit chatting and help clean the studio!?” I growled at them.

“Hyung, what’s with the bad mood?” Baekhyun asked me but I ignored him.

“I think we should help clean up, Kris-shi is already angry.” I heard Jelly said.

If I was brave enough I would have thanked her for telling the others, but I’m a coward. She even wanted to help but I told her it was unnecessary. Seul Joo also wanted to help but Lay, as an over protective husband, wouldn’t want to tire his wife, especially now that they just knew that they will be having two babies.

 

Your POV

Kris oppa was acting weird. He never treats a woman like that and I know he knew Jelly but why was he so cold towards her?

He was really cold towards my friend and he never tried to meet his eyes with Jelly. We offered Jelly a ride to her place and she warmly accepted it. During the whole ride everyone continued their Q&A with Jelly. I didn’t let my friend answer silly questions. Jelly arrived at her place safely and when she got out of the van the boys bid her good bye, except for Kris oppa.

We also headed home to have our own respective rest. I too felt exhausted and was already getting sleepy. Airen had supported my head on his shoulder knowing that anytime soon I will be dozing off to my dream land.

“Get some rest airen, I’ll wake you up when we have arrived.” He said giving me a kiss on the forehead.


Annyeong you
Here’s an update

This chapter is dedicated to my friend mzsleepyhead
She happens to be Jelly in this story because her UB is Kris

I hope you guys will like it!!!

Comment what you think

Upvote if you like it, please and do Subscribe...

Enjoy reading ^_^