Here We Are

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Author’s POV

Everyone is currently busy in the house; cleaning, arranging and preparing for the twins and your arrival. They had planned a welcome party for the twins because after their long wait finally the babies are finally going home and of course as excited uncles they want the twins’ arrival be special.

The first thing that immediately came to their mind was the food to prepare for the party as I the twins can actually eat the food they are about to prepare.

Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Kai were at the kitchen cooking and preparing the food for the party while Xiumin, Luhan and Sehun were cleaning. They were in charge of the ground floor of the house; that includes the living room, function room, the bathroom and everything that is seen in the ground floor well except for the kitchen because Kyungsoo and the others are doing their job. The cleaning of the second floor were Tao, Baekhyun and Chen’s obligation from the balcony to the halls excluding their rooms, but they just have to clean the door steps.

Suho on the other hand went out along with their manager to buy the other necessary things needed and as for Kris, he was on his way to the hospital taking the other car with him. He will be your private driver for the day and another reason so that he can escape in cleaning the house.

 

~at the hospital~

Kris was already inside the hospital and had rode the elevator towards the floor your room was located. Upon arriving at the floor it took him by surprise when the elevator door opened revealing Jelly standing outside. While he was surprise Jelly was just so happy seeing him and just throw herself at him giving him a big hug as he went out of the elevator.

“J-Jelly? What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Ben-Ben have you forgotten it’s my off today?”

“Of course I know, but I thought you were still at your unit.”

Jelly chuckled and lightly gave Kris a playful slap on his arm. “Silly Ben Ben, isn’t that Seul Joo and the twins are discharging today? Of course I who knows how the processing here in the hospital volunteered to process it so that of course to lessen the hassle.” Jelly explained.

 Kris nodded understanding what she meant. He placed his hand on his chin still thinking. “But where are you going?” he asked.

“To the accounting section, come on accompany me.” Jelly said grabbing him by the arm and dragging him along with her.

Back in your hospital room you were still taking a shower while Nica changes the twins’ clothes and Lay was also preparing the things needed to be brought home making sure that everything are already secured that nothing important shall be left behind.

Upon stepping out of the shower, you already saw Lay cradling Jin Mee giving her kisses from time to time while Jin Young was still with Nica changing his clothes. It was a wonderful sight to see your husband happily playing with your daughter and it made you smile. You took your clothes from the bed which was prepared by Lay and headed back inside the bathroom to change.

“Who is daddy’s little princess?” Lay asked Jin Mee as he kisses his daughter’s cheek. “Our little Jin Mee is so beautiful like mommy. Are you ready to see your fuzzy uncles at home?” He asked Jin Mee like the little baby can actually understand him.

All the baby did was blink her cute little eyes and moves her lips making Lay widely smile at her. It was just then that Jin Young was already done changing his clothes, so Lay placed Jin Mee gently on bed and took Jin Young from Nica and she watches over Jin Mee.

“Our little prince is all ready to go home. Jin Young is so handsome..."

“Just like daddy.” You added making Lay turn to look at you. You were already done preparing yourself. You walked closer to Lay and Jin Young, he gave you a kiss on the forehead and you lean closer to Jin Young smiling at your adorable son. You then turn your gaze to Jin Mee and took the baby from Nica so she too can prepare herself.

A few minutes, a knock on the door took your attention and Nica who was just finished fixing herself approach the door to open it. She smiled upon seeing Kris and Jelly entered the room as they both took their seat on the couch and rested a bit. Jelly also told you that they had already finished processing your papers and you are ready to go home. Just then another knock on the door took all your attention, this time it was Kris who voluntarily opens and he looks pissed off upon receiving the person.

It was the nurse, Jelly of course knew who it was greeted him, it was Eric. He was going to discuss the discharge instructions for you before you can exit the hospital. While he was doing his work Kris eyed him from head to toe like his stares can melt Eric. Nica who wondered about Kris actions lean closer to Jelly to whisper.

“Is there a problem between Kris and that nurse?” Nica asked trying her best to whisper.

Jelly chuckled and whispered back. “Nothing big really, Kris is just jealous with him even without any reason at all, maybe Eric is just not his style.”

The two girls tried their best to hold on to their giggles before Eric left the room. Kris then let out a sigh of relief after Eric had finally left the room making Nica let out a laugh. She approached Kris giving him a rub and continues to giggle. “Oh Yi Fan, you’re jealous of that guy? Tsk tsk tsk.” Nica said. Kris looked at her with a what-are-you-talking-about expression and raised a bow at Nica like he was innocent and also made you and Lay wondered what was happening.

“Jealous? Who said I was jealous?” Kris defended.

Nica and Jelly just laugh at Kris’ silliness for being jealous of a certain guy. Nica kept on teasing him making the four of you laugh at him. Nica explained to him that Eric was no match for Kris because Jelly’s attention will always be with him. You too couldn’t help but laugh at Kris and you totally agree with what had Nica said knowing Jelly only has eyes for him.

 

After everything was settled, Jelly requested for a wheel chair for you. While you were on the wheel chair, Nica and Jelly were the ones who cradles the twins and Lay and Kris carries all your things. You just waited at the exit for Kris to arrive with the car.

 

Kris had finally brought the car and helped taking all the things placing it on the trunk, Lay assisted you making sure you comfortably seated inside and Jelly handed Jin Young to you while Lay took Jin Mee from Nica. The twins had fallen back to sleep in your arms and it was such a wonderful sight looking at them sleeping comfortably.

 

 

~at the house~

“Ya! Jongin, are done with that?” D.O asked Kai who was already playing with the party blowers.

“Yup, hyung already done, just waiting for them to arrive.” The younger answered cheerfully.

“Good, but please stop playing with the party blower.” D.O said frowning giving his temples a massage from the fuzziness his other members were doing.

Everyone was already rushing everywhere checking if everything was already in place the decorations, food and not to mention the party poppers. Sehun and Kai were already holding each a party blower and a confetti.

A honk of a car was heard making everyone went to their places. Xiumin and Suho were the ones who went to the garage to welcome you all and helped with carrying your things. You just then realize that the other members weren’t there thinking that they were excited for the twins’ arrival most especially Tao.

“Minseok oppa? Where are the others? Especially Zi Tao.” You asked.

“Inside, a bit busy.” Xiumin answered a smug smile was printed on his face.

You ignored his expression and went inside the house. Upon entering all of you were surprise when you heard a loud pop and confetti fell on your head.

“WELCOME HOME!” The boys chorused but instead of smiling at their warm welcome, your attention darted to Jin Young who was crying in your arms. He had woken up from the loud pop of the party popper same goes to Jin Mee making the whole house filled with their cries.

“Omo! What happened to them?” Luhan worriedly asked.

“Shhh… Hush now little one, they didn’t mean to wake you up. Stop crying now, mommy’s here.” You said to the baby trying to calm him down.

“They are just so happy to see you, now now hush baby.” Lay said to Jin Mee as he rocks her.

D.O who felt sorry for making the babies cry immediately asked for forgiveness as well as the others. Their cheerful smiled turned to frown but you told them it was not really a big problem because the twins are not yet used to lot of noises.

Just to lighten up the mood after the babies had stopped crying you and the others headed to the living room to check out what the boys had prepared showing it to the twins. Your praises return the smile in their faces.

 

The welcome party was really fun, each of the boys gave their welcome message to the twins and you really appreciate their efforts even though the twins can’t understand it someday they will when they are old enough to understand things. Excited uncles, they wanted to carry the twins but at first Lay was a bit hesitant to hand Jin Mee to them but to due to persistent insisting and pleaded of the boys to you he ended up giving Jin Mee to Xiumin.

“Ya! Hyung, just be careful with her.watch her head.” Lay reminded.

“Arasseo, don’t worry too much Yi Xing, we won’t harm your daughter.” He looks at Jin Mee “Right Jin Mee? Uncle Minseok will also protect you just like he protects mommy.” Xiumin said as he brightly talks to the little baby.

You laugh at the sight of Xiumin talking to Jin Mee while Jin Young was with Kyungsoo. The others gathered around the two babies and they can’t keep their eyes off of them. They all wondered why they were not smiling at all and of course Nica and Jelly were in-charge of explaining things to them.

You and Lay just sat back and relax at the couch watching he others happily talking to the babies, when all of a sudden they started to cry making the boys panic. You turn to the clock and just then you realize that it was already time to feed them. Not knowing what to do Xiumin and Kyungsoo gave the twins to Jelly and Nica hoping the two babies would calm down but it didn’t do any help.

“It’s time to head upstairs, let’s continue the party later.” Lay said as he took Jin Young from Jelly.

“They’re already hungry and it’s time to feed them.” You said smiling at the boys.

“Oh Oh! I want to see how the babies are being feed.” Chen cheered. “Me too!” Chanyeol added.

Xiumin, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Luhan and Tao’s eyes grew wide upon hearing what the two members just said. They both swallowed hard and turn to Lay who was already glaring at them. Tao who was scared of all immediately spoke and leading you and Lay upstairs making the others wonder what was going on.

“You better hurry now eomma or the twins will cry more.” Tao said guiding you. “Gege, you too Jin Young is already hungry, we’ll just stay here in the living room.”

After that you and Lay had left the living room, Tao let out a sigh of relief as he took a seat on the sofa. He then turn to Chanyeol and Chen giving them a warning never to mention that they wanted to see how the babies are being feed because it’s private. Chen who was a bit curious about the word ‘private’ that Tao was saying keeps on asking but younger couldn’t say it. So instead Xiumin explained the details to the other members who still doesn’t have any idea.

“Seul Joo is going to feed the babies and she’s feeding means none of you are allowed to see her feed the twins. I hope you all understand that, you know how Yi Xing can be protective with his wife.” Xiumin said and everyone nodded, understanding what the eldest member had explained.

 

 

Lay’s POV

Here we go again, they wanted to see the twins being feed? Hell no way, it is okay if Seul Joo wanted to bottle feed them then I can show the world how my children being feed but feeding? OH NO! THAT’S A BIG NO NO!!!!

Jelly, Nica and I are the only ones to see Seul Joo feeding the twins. Good thing the others who had visited the hospital had already the idea that I’m strict when it comes to these things. Making sure no one will tempt to take a peek inside the nursery, I locked the doors while my airen is feeding our babies and also placed a ‘DO NOT DISTURB’ sign outside.

“Airen, could you please take Jin Mee, just let her burp she’s already done.” Seul Joo said and I approached her taking Jin Mee.  She then took Jin Young, it was his turn to be fed, I can sense that he was really hungry because he immediately latch on his mommy’s and started to .

“Wow he’s really good at .” I praised.

“Yeah he is, such a really good boy.” Seul Joo said looking at me and brightly smiled. Her smile is the best smile I have ever seen and I just couldn’t get enough of it every time she looks at me that way.

BURP!

It took me by surprise when I heard Jin Mee had finally burped, Seul Joo and I let out a chuckle upon hearing her cute little burp. She was adorable as she snuggle herself close to my chest like she was really comfortable in my arms. She yawn giving  e the signal that any moment she will start to sleep, she started to close her eyes and I gave her a kiss on her head gently rocking her to sleep.

Just then Jin Young too was done and had finally burped. Seul Joo also rocked him to sleep and hummed a sweet melody to them. We both placed them to their cribs tucking them in making sure that they are warm enough to have their peaceful slumber.

After the babies was already sleeping soundly, it was my wife’s turn to get my attention. We face each other for a few minutes just feeling each other’s presence. She did gain some weight from her pregnancy but she was still the most beautiful woman for me, I love her the way she is. Giving me the most wonderful children was more than I could ever asked. I could never imagine life without her and I will do my best to love her for the rest of my life.

Sitting on the couch silently resting, a knock on the door took our attention. I stood up from the couch to open the door. Jelly and Nica were standing outside and I let them in, a smug smile was printed on their faces as they approach Seul Joo on the couch.

“Gosh, Seul Joo did you know that your husband just placed a ‘Do not disturb’ sign outside the door?” Nica asked.

“Mwoya?” Seul Joo cried and her gaze immediately turns to me. “Airen?” she asked raising a brow at me.

All I could do is scratch the back of my neck and let out a fake smile at them. I wanted to explain but Jelly interrupted me. She did the explanation for me and she did mentioned everything.

“Your husband Seul Joo is just too protective but it is really a good thing because he really wants you safe now that the twins are here and you know when you feed…”

I started to blush but only to gain a chuckle from Seul Joo. But she totally agrees with my decision but she told me that I was just too much, I should have just explained to the others that it’s a bit private to see a woman feeding.

 

Time flies and it was already dinner time without us knowing if Kyungsoo didn’t knock we wouldn’t have realize it. The four of us headed downstairs but keeping the door of the nursery open for us to hear if the twins will start to cry. Luckily after our dinner that’s when the time they woke up and another feeding.

Jelly and Nica had to return home now and Kris ge was the one who took them home. We were really thankful for their help and guidance with the babies and I couldn’t thank them enough for being there.

But the most important right now for me is that everything is okay, everyone accepts us and my family is complete and well.

Watching Seul Joo returning them back to their cribs I then remembered that I haven’t took a photo of them. I took out my phone and approach my babies’ cribs.

“Don’t forget to take a photo of them together airen.” Seul Joo suggested and I agreed with her. I first took a picture of Jin Young then Jin Mee and the last one, a photo of them together. I placed it on a grid letting the three photos fit and posted it on my Instagram account and Weibo and as expected fans started to like and comment on the twins photos. It just brought smiles to our faces knowing that even the fans are very supportive.

While I was busy reading the comments of the fans, I felt my airen pull my shirt taking my attention away from my phone. She was pouting cutely as she snakes her arms on my waist.

“What is airen?” I asked.

“I’m sleepy Yi Xing, let’s go to bed.” She cutely said.

I let out a laugh and placed my phone at the side and turn to her. I gave her a hug and a kiss on her lips. I lifted her and we both headed to our room making sure that the twins are just fine. We took a bath together and change to our bedtime clothes. We both snuggle close to each other just like we used to do every night and let ourselves drift to sleep.

 

 

WAAAA!!!  WAAAA!!!

 

A cry woke me up and I spotted an empty space next to me. I turn to look at the time at the night side and it was 2 o’ clock in the morning, I stood up from the bed my eyes were still heavy as I approach the nursery where airen was cradling Jin Young feeding him.

Just a few minutes later Jin Mee also started cried. I took her out of her crib trying to stop her from crying. She was already hungry and Jin Young was still not done, But luckily she manage to stop from crying just in time Jin Young stopped feeding. I gave Jin Mee to Seul Joo exchanging her with Jin Young but then he started to cry again and I checked hisdiaper was already full of poop, so changing time for me.

How did Jelly even manage to do this? It’s so hard. I was trying to make it as fast as I can so that Jin Young will stop from crying and I manage to pull it off.

“Airen? Are you okay there?” Seul Joo asked.

“Ne, airen I can handle.” I said.

After changing Jin Young and tucking the both of them back to their cribs it was already around 3 in the morning, I was already sleepy so Seul Joo and I returned to our bed and return to sleep.

Being a parent really isn’t an easy job to do.