Farewell for now

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Im really sorry for not updating soon, currenlty busy with work and I think ideas are draining from my mind. Mianhae T_T
Here is the update guys


When someone arrives there is also someone that will leave, but saying farewell doesn’t mean you won’t be seeing that person anymore. It just a simple goodbye and see you soon most especially if that person has a big part in your life.

It has been a moth since Nica arrived in Seoul and also it was also her time to return to where she came from. Her leave had ended and it was time for her to return to her work in the US. Though it was a bit sad that she will be leaving, everyone really appreciated her help in taking care of the twins and sometimes an older sister to the boys.

“Nica are you sure you’re okay with that? That’s a lot of things you got there, what if your baggage will reach the limit?”

“It’s okay, I’ll just pay for the excess. You know I can’t leave these thing most especially those boys really gave the effort to buy me a farewell gift.”

Jelly smiled as she watched her friend packing up her things for her flight tomorrow in the afternoon. She will really miss Nica when she leave. Even though they will still communicate through video calls or chat, her presence was totally different.

“We’ll really going to miss you Nica, I hope someday you and Eli could come and visit again and we will have a reunion with everyone.”

Nica stopped what she was doing and turn to Jelly who was sitting at the bed watching her. “I will miss you too, everyone here had become so close to me. But don’t worry I will convince Elison that we will come visit here and maybe by that time the twins are already running.” Nica let out a laugh and Jelly joined them.

A knock on the door distracted the two girls, Jelly walked towards the door and opened it letting the person enter. It was Kris, he asked Nica if there something that she still needs so that they can buy it now so that everything will be ready for tomorrow.

“I got everything here, thanks for asking Kris.”

 

 

“Tomorrow is the day that Nica noona will be leaving right?” Sehun asked, as he rested his chin on the palm of his hand as he leans forward at the table.

“Yeah! She might be packing her things by now.” Tao answered, feeling a bit lonely.

While the two maknaes were being lazy in the living room, Xiumin came in and called their attention. He informed them that the hyungs of the group had decided to give Nica a farewell party before she leaves tomorrow. The two agreed immediately excitement were visible on their faces.

“What can we do to help hyung?”

“Why don’t you help Luhan and Kyungsoo buy some ingredients for the party?”

Without further questions asked Sehun and Tao stood up from the sofa and quickly went to look for Luhan and Kyungsoo.

Everyone had become very busy, while you just headed out of the nursery and wondered what the commotion was about. You headed downstairs and found Suho and Chen cleaning while Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai were also busy with their own business.

“What is going here?” you asked in confusion.

“Oh! Seul Joo-yah, didn’t Yi Xing told you that we will be having a farewell party for Nica later?” Suho said. You shook you head and frowned.

“Yi Xing is at the nursery sleeping along with the twins, he might forgotten to tell me.” You smiled. “Is there anything I can help you guys with?”

You wanted to help but Suho told you that there was no need since they can handle it. But you still told them that if they needed any help, you are just upstairs at the nursery.

Feeling a bit hungry, you took some food out of the refrigerator and headed back upstairs. Upon arriving you saw Lay was already changing Jin Young’s diaper while Jin Mee was still sleeping soundly on her crib.

You approached your husband smiling at him as you watch him finish what he was doing and making the baby comfortable on his crib. After he had tucked Jin Young back to sleep, he turns to you and smiled, pulling you close to him a placed a light kiss on your temple.

“I’m so lucky having a great husband like you airen.” Lay let out a chuckle and gave your cheeks a light pinch.

“Do you think I’m not lucky of having you as my wife, airen?” you smiled at him and felt your cheeks burn from his sweetness. Even for such a long time being with him, Lay still can manage to make you blush with just those sweet words he tells you. It was like you were just teenagers starting your relationship.

It was not long that your attention was taken when you heard someone at the door calling. You headed towards the door and revealed that it was Lay’s mother on the door.

“Mom, you’re here!” you exclaimed giving her a kiss on her cheek as a greeting.

“I heard you are having a party for your friend, I think I was just in time to baby sit my grandchildren so that both of you can enjoy the party later.”

You really appreciated the offer your mother-in-law had given and it was really a good idea that she will take over in babysitting the twins for a moment so that you could enjoy the last moment with Nica before she leaves tomorrow.

 

 

Everyone knew that there was a party going to happen except for Nica , who never gets a single idea of what was about to happen later. It came to her mind that she would just come over to your house to bid you farewell but not having the idea that everyone prepared a party for her.

She and Jellly along with Kris arrive at the EXO house of course with the signal of the others when they should be arriving. She was surprised when she entered the garage door and was greeted by a loud pop of confetti.

“Woah! What’s this?” her eyes widen in surprise.

“Well we planned to have a farewell party for you before you leave noona. We will really miss having you around.” Chanyeol explained and the others just nodded in agreement.

They guided Nica towards the function room where they had prepared the party for her. Everyone enjoyed every minute they spend at the party, they give their farewell messages to Nica that somehow made her a bit teary. The last one to give their message was you and Jelly. Jelly gave her message first and it was your turn to speak.

“Ahemm…” you cleared your throat, “First of all, I would really like to thank you so much for being there to assist me when I really needed the most. I really don’t know what had happened to me if you were not around Nica when I started to labor. I really appreciate you coming here all the way from the US to witness my delivery and I’m very happy you even sacrificed your time just to be with us here.” Your eyes stared to feel teary as you continued your message. “We been friends for such a long time and even now that we have taken separate ways, You, Jelly and I still manage to make our ways intersect even with such a short period of time. I have found a sister in you and I was really thankful for being there and I also wish that when you return to the US, you will be happy with your life with Eli. We’ll just keep in touch always to catch up with the times we won’t be spending with each other. Again thank you so much Nica.”You ended your message with a tear escaping from your eyes. It also made Nica teary and the three of you hugged each other.

EXO were really amaze with your friendship that they just can’t help be teary as well. That’s what you call true friendship that no matter how far you are there is always a big connection between friends.

Now that everyone had given their message to Nica, it was now her turn to give her message to everyone. She stood up her seat and took a deep breath before speaking.

“Well… I really don’t know what to say. I know I only stayed here for a month and if I would decide I really wanted to stay a bit longer to be with everyone here. Even in a short period of time, I have found a family here that I was easily accepted. No questions asked and just accepted me of what I am.” Nica paused and smiled. “I’m a fan girl just like Jelly and Seul Joo, but I’m really thankful for Seul Joo of making my dream come true of meeting idols personally but most of all being close as friends not by idol and fan.”

“For a moth of staying here in Korea, I knew EXO better and I hope if I ever come back you will be the same as you are right now even you have grown. I enjoy each of your company and even though you were fuzzy at times. But after I leave please behave yourselves now that the twins are here, most especially the maknaes.”  Tao and Sehun nodded. “And of course, also please help Seul Joo and Yi Xing and cooperate with them.” Everyone then nodded in agreement and for the last time, everyone approach Nica and gave her a group hug.