Things

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Lay’s POV

 

“Ready to go Airen?” I asked my wife snaking my arms around her waist letting me feel her round tummy and gave her neck light kisses while I smell her addicting scent.

 

“I’m ready Airen.” She answered while we both rub her tummy felling our little blessings move inside.

 

Seul Joo was already 28 weeks and as I promised her we will check our babies’ es. We also planned that after we know their we will head to the mall to start our baby shopping with their clothes and other things. I just couldn’t help but feel excited to know what our babies are and same goes to Seul Joo.

 

It was also a good thing that we don’t have any schedules for a week so it was our chance to go shopping and prepare the nursery for the twins. It was also good that it is Jelly’s off from her work, she and Kris-ge will be joining us in the doctor and to the mall. Kris-ge will be our driver and we will be taking one of our cars as our transport.

 

 

 

We arrive at Dr. Han’s clinic and she welcomed us with a warm smile. She knew exactly our purpose of visiting her, so she led us towards the ultrasound room to immediately prepare Seul Joo for the ultrasound. I help my wife to the bed letting her expose her round tummy to Dr. Han.

 

Dr. Han placed the KY Jelly on Seul Joo’s tummy and starts to scan using the transducer. We waited patiently for her announcement and it didn’t take long enough that we finally knew their .

 

“Congratualtions, it is a boy and a girl.” Dr. Han said, she further explains the other features of our babies showing how they were doing. I felt Seul Joo held my hand giving it a light squeeze and she turn her head towards me giving me her sweet smile. I bent a little for me to able to give her a soft kiss on her temple.

 

“A boy and a girl, Yi Xing.” She whispered and I can see tears starts to form at the side of her eyes.

 

“Yes, Airen, our little prince and princess.” I replied smiling at her wiping the tears on her eyes using my thumb.

 

 

 

After the examination Dr. Han handed us the print outs of our little angels. We thanked her a lot and headed her way out of her clinic as I snake my arms around Seul Joo’s waist guiding her.

 

“So how was it?” Jelly asked in excitement.

 

“Boy-Boy, Girl-Girl, Boy-Girl? Come on tell us, aunt and uncle excited here you know.” Kris-ge demanded as he pulls Jelly close to her showing us their puppy eyes.

 

Seul Joo and I looked at each other and returned our gaze back to the couple in-front of us. Seul Joo giggled at their excitement and she turns to me giving me the honor of telling them.

 

“A girl and a boy.” I said making their eyes widen, they both screamed in happiness like they were the parents of the twins. Kris-ge couldn’t contain his feels when he suddenly pulled me into a tight hug congratulating me for the third time while Jelly does the same to Seul Joo.

 

With no time wasted, the four of us headed to the mall to start our baby shopping. I never let go of Seul Joo’s hand as we entered the mall. We stopped for a moment to think where we should head first and Jelly suggested that we shout look for baby clothes which Seul Joo and I agreed.

 

The mall was a public place and it can’t be help that there will be fans around to follow us and take pictures most especially one of the hottest member of EXO is with us today, Kris-ge. But it was also considerate of them to keep their distance from us knowing we have a pregnant woman along with us.

 

As we entered the baby section, I tried to suppress my laugh seeing my wife and Jelly’s eyes glisten in amazement seeing those adorable baby clothes. We decide to choose the clothes for our little princess and being a girl, pink is always the first option for her things.

 

Seul Joo drags me towards the baby clothes picking the appropriate clothes for our princess. It brings me joy whenever she sees a lovely dress and consults to our babies by talking to her tummy giving a little rub. Since I’m the daddy, I also helped looked for some cute clothes and I successfully saw a small dress that stands outs from all the clothes I have seen. The words printed on it made it stand out saying ‘Daddy’s Little Princess’, those were the words that best describe my little baby girl. So without thinking twice I took the dress and showed to Seul Joo.

 

“Airen, it’s really wonderful, it fits perfectly to our princess.” She said giving me a hug as I gave her a soft kiss on her head.

 

Next we went to the boy’s corner to look for out little prince clothes. What a great luck we have when we found the counter part of the dress we found a while ago, ‘Mommy’s Little Prince’. I can imagine now when our twins will be born they will be wearing the clothes we had picked for them. We took the shirt and shorts pacing it in out basket. It was also Kris-ge’s chance to let his fashion sense work.

 

He did found one awesome jeans but to his dismay the clothes was for a 1 year old baby and it was too big for a new born. We also added underwear, towels, and bibs and not to mention their milk bottles.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Lay, you, Kris and Jelly had finished buying all the clothes for the twins and was ready to head to your next destination, Cribs.

 

You were hugging Lay’s arms while the both of you headed to the crib section. He was carrying some of the shopping bags while the rest were carried by Kris and Jelly leaving you nothing to carry.

 

Upon entering the crib section, Kris’ eyes immediately caught a blue crib with a mobile of planets, rockets and comets like it was a little galaxy. Rushing towards the crib he immediately asked for the crib’s price which was a great deal.

 

You, Lay and Jelly shook your head as the three of you approach him. Jelly couldn’t hold her laugh as she watches her boyfriend getting excited over a crib.

 

“Galaxy oppa, you really do choose a crib that fits you perfectly.” Jelly said as she rubs circles on Kris’ back.

 

“But seriously, this crib is amazing. Rockets, Planets, Comets and Stars! Look at it Yi Xing.” Kris insisted turning to Lay.

 

You giggled at how Kris can be so childish when he gets excited over things; he keeps on convincing you and Lay to pick the crib that he highly recommended.

 

Lay placed his arm over your shoulder as the both of you approached the crib to further inspect it. The rails were black, a comfy comforter covered the mattress with a square pillow and two pillow rolls that was covered with blue pillow cases that fits the crib very well. The head and foot board were also covered with soft foams and the side rails was secured with locks. It also include a mobile as what Kris had described a little galaxy mobile.

 

Yes, the crib was actually comfy but you think it is only for boys and it is not wide enough for the twins. Taking a deep breath, you sighed and slightly turn you head towards Lay. He also looks at you waiting for you decision.

 

“So what do you think Airen?” he asked.

 

“Yes, I agree this crib is really amazing and really comfy but…” you sighed. “It is a little too small for the two babies to share, I’m sorry Kris oppa but let’s just look for other cribs.” You said a little sorry for Kris.

 

Lay pulled you closer to him planting a kiss on your head. “You don’t have to be sorry airen, Kris-ge understands.” Lay said looking at you.

 

“Yeah Seul Joo, it was just actually a suggestion, I was just carried away from the excitement,” Kris said as he sheepishly smiled rubbing the back of his neck.

 

The four of you looked further for other cribs and Kris and Jelly would sometime argue over a crib making you and Lay laugh at their foolish arguments. Jelly would choose a crib and Kris would decline it and same goes with Jelly, as if they are already looking for the crib for their own child.

 

In the middle of looking for a nice crib that satisfies your taste. Kris’ phone suddenly rang, he took it out of his pocket and immediately answered it without even bothering to look at the caller ID.

 

“Kris where are you?” The caller asked which Kris immediately recognizes that it was Suho on the other line.

 

“Oh! Junmyeon, we’re at the mall right now doing some baby shopping for the twins along with Seul Joo and Lay.”

 

“I thought you will just accompany them to the doctor?”

 

“We did and we headed here after they knew what their babies were. And now we are actually having a hard time looking for a crib that would fit both girl and boy baby.”

 

“WOAH! So it is a boy and a girl, wait for me there I’ll help pick up some things, Bye.”

 

“S-Suho! Wait!” but before Kris could further speak the line had already been cut so he returned his phone back to his pocket and headed to where you, Jelly and Lay are. He informed you that Suho will catch up to help pick up thing and you think it was really a great idea to ask for another help.

 

Looking around a little more, Suho arrive at the crib section immediately spotted the four of you. He approached you and you were really glad to see him.

 

“Oh Junmyeon you’re finally here, so what do you think of this crib?” you asked showing him the crib you had found.

 

It was a wooden crib painted in white with smooth edges and comforter covering the mattress. There was also a side rails that was secured with a lock for the babies safety. It was really simple but Suho as not convinced of you buying a single crib for the two babies. So he suggested that you should pick two cribs and just improvise it features. It was just then when he found a crib for twins. It was a box type with sliding side rails that is also secured with a lock. There was also a mattress in each crib covered with white cloth and three pillows each crib. There was also a drawer located at the bottom of the crib making it very convenient. The crib was really simple but it was also cute.

 

A sales lady had noticed that you and the others were looking at the crib so she decided to approach you and explain the crib’s details.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, ma’am, sir. Do you happen to be interested with our crib?” she asked and all of you nodded.

 

The sales lady smiled and started to explain. ”Our crib here is also convertible into beds. We have here a demo in our VCR how it actually works. As you can see the crib we have here is only a sample. We have other colors for the crib, blue pink, yellow and other colors. We also accept personalize in which you can choose a design and color want you want for your crib to look like; it is a package includes covers, pillows, blankets and comforter.

 

Convinced with the features of the crib you turn to Lay telling him that you like the crib and wanted to buy it. Lay on the other hand also liked the offer.

 

“Does it include a mobile?” he asked.

 

“Apparently sir, our mobiles are sold separately.” The sales lady answered.

 

Suho then interrupted telling that there is no need for a mobile. You also informed the sales lady that your babies are a boy and a girl which she congratulated you. All of you agreed with the crib and ready to take the personalize package. Lay gave you the honor to give the instructions to the sales lady on how you wanted the cribs would be.

 

She led you to one of the desk so that you can fill up their order form. After filling-up she reads the form to confirm your order.

 

“So you wanted  the 1st crib to be light pink and the other is light blue which same goes to the accessories of each crib?” she asked and you nodded in agreement. “The design is unicorn and stars for the both.” She added and you nodded giving her a smile.

 

She then asked for your address and contact number so that when your order is ready she will inform you and delivers it on your door step. Suho then asked if there will be additional fee for the delivery and the sales lady said that the payment for the delivery is already included at the package.

 

Lay was about to take his wallet out of his pocket when Suho had already gave his credit card to the sales lady to pay for the crib surprising the four of you. Noticing all your stares, Suho felt awkward with all those stares.

 

“Ya! Don’t stare at me like that it gives me the creeps.”

 

“Junmyeon, I thought you just want to help in picking up the twins’ thing, we didn’t ask you to actually pay for it.” You said looking at him suspiciously.

 

“Just consider it as my gift to the both of you and for your little angels Seul Joo, you just don’t know how excited I am after Kris told me that you will be a having a boy and a girl.” Suho explained bending a bit to rub your tummy softly.

 

“Annyeong little ones, Uncle Junmyeon already prepared your present, I hope you love it, after all your mommy let it designed it for you.” He chuckled.

 

Feeling touched, you thank Suho for giving you such a wonderful gift. Lay also couldn’t thank Suho enough for having him around.

 

 

After having trouble with the crib you headed next to the strollers. Picking strollers were not as hard as picking cribs. You and Lay gave the honor to Jelly and Kris to pick the strollers for the twins. Again they argue over the stroller because they can’t find a stroller that they can agree on. None of you interrupted them as they choose the strollers by themselves.

 

While waiting Lay asked for a chair for you to be able to rest after that long standing. He stood behind the chair bending a bit to rest arms on the back of the chair. You reached for his arms letting it warp you with it as you play with his fingers.

 

A few minutes Kris and Jelly finally found a stroller that they both agreed on. It was a double stroller which was also convertible. It can be a chair or a bed for the babies which you find it very nice. They even picked the purple and black color that you and Lay loved the most. Suho even agreed with them making Kris and Jelly cheer for themselves.

 

 

You didn’t realize that you been walking around the mall almost four hours now, your legs started to  ache and so does you back. Not to mention the kicks your babies are doing inside your tummy. Lay had noticed that you were already started to walk slowly and occasionally rub your back. So he had decided that you and Jelly will stay at a restaurant to wait for them while they finish buying the other things needed for the babies.

 

You tried to tell him that you were still doing fine but he was not convinced so the five of you headed to the restaurant for you to eat something while you wait.

 

“Just order what you want airen, I promise we won’t take long.” Lay said holding both your hands giving each a kiss.

 

You nodded and smiled at him as he slowly planted a sweet kiss on your forehead before he left the restaurant along with Suho and Kris leaving you with Jelly.

 

After twenty minutes, the three boys returned to the restaurant and bought two baby bags. Suho even bought a mobile which has a unicorn and starts that fits the design you had personalized for the cribs.

 

You moved to the side to let lay and Suho take their seat while Kris sat beside Jelly at the other side of the table. You hugged Lay’s arm and slightly bend your head sideward to rest it on your shoulder. He turns to you and planted a kiss on the crown of you head and return his attention to the menu to order some food.

 

You also didn’t forget to order take out for the remaining boys at your home. Jelly accompanied you back to your house to help settle the things you had bought. The other members had noticed that the twins’ things were pink and blue making them guess what the twins’ identity was. After knowing that you will be having a boy and a girl, they started to rejoice and start to imagine things when the babies are born. Like Kyungsoo will babysit the little baby girl while Xiumin will take care of the baby boy.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun have even their own plans for the babies but before they can even speak their mind Lay cuts them off and giving them a deathly glare.

 

The maknae line on the other hand had focused theirselves with the food you had ordered out after they have congratulated you. You just can’t contain you happiness just seeing them as you and Lay headed towards you room.

 

“Are you oaky airen?” Lay asked assisting you to sit on the couch inside your room.

 

“Fine airen, but not that fine, my back is actually aching.” You said rubbing your back.

 

He lean forward and gives you a kiss before he headed to your closet to get you some clothes to change. He helped you changed and guided you towards you bed after he was done changing himself. He joins you in bed letting you rest between his legs as you lean you back on his chest while his arms wraps you then places light kisses on your neck.

 

You always love it when it was just the both of you alone cuddling each other feeling your hearts beats in unison. Your back starts to ache again so you asked him to give it a massage which he obliged. Lay’s hands were warm and light making the pain in you r back relieve. He continues to give you a massage only to realize that you had fallen asleep.

 

He smiled just by looking at you and how you looked so adorable in your sleep. He slowly adjusts you in bed letting you lay comfortably on bed.

 

“Yi Xing I love you so much.” You said in your sleep making his heart flutter and smile widely.

 

He laid next you and you unconsciously move closer to him hugging his waist and resting your head on his chest surprising him. He let his arm went under your head and his other arm rested on his stomach touching your hand. Placing a kiss on your temple he whispered ‘I love you too’ to you before he let himself drift to sleep.

 


Update is here you

So it s a girl and a boy
can I ask for you help to name them for me?

 
 

This the cribs I have pictured out for the twins which is really cute, cribs to bed.