China Trip 1

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Author’s POV

“Is everything ready?”

“Yep, we’re all set.”

Everyone is currently ready to leave for China for the SM Town in Beijing. The boys were all excited to leave because it would be the first time for the twins to travel outside the country and of course the most excited of all was Lay.

What more excites him was the vacation that the management had given them after SM Town. EXO will have their one week vacation in Changsha and you also were excited to see your husband’s family. It will also be like a grand vacation to all of you because Jelly will also be joining you in the trip.

 

 

 

On your way to the airport, Jin Mee and Jin Young were well behaved, Jin Mee was with Lay and Jin Young was with you. They were on their milk bottles not even minding what was happening around them. Jin

Upon arriving, all of you expect that there will be a lot of fans waiting for the SM artists’ departure to China. Their flights were not the same but knowing the fans, they usually arrive at the site earlier that the said time most especially those fansites.

It would be very difficult for all of you to pass the certain crowd now that the twins are with you. So everyone had decided to let you and Jelly head inside the boarding area first along with the twins to avoid any problems with the crowd. It was a good thing that the twins had fallen asleep upon arriving and it was easy for them to be carried.

EXO had manage to pass through the number of fans blocking their way avoiding any injury. It was also in time that the plane arrived and all of you boarded the plane.

Inside the plane, EXO headed their way towards the first class seats, Jelly handed the sleeping baby to Lay after he had taken his seat before Jelly joined Kris at their seats. Everyone was seated in pairs, Tao and Sehun, Xiumin and Luhan, Suho and Chen, Kai and D.O and Chanyeol and Baekhyun. It was a peaceful time for everyone because none of the other passengers joined the first class seats, leaving everyone trouble-free.

While all of you were waiting for the plane to take off, the twins had woken up from their sleep and Lay took out his phone to take photos and videos of them. He posted them on his IG account placing a caption ‘Our little angels’ first trip to China’.

A few minutes after everyone inside the plane was informed to turn off their phone or place them in flight mode and fasten their seat belts because any minute the plane is about to take off. You and Lay placed your seat belts securely and the flight attendants had assisted you on how to secure the babies during take offs.

As the plane started to lift up from the ground, it was a new feeling for the babies, which made them hug you and Lay tighter. You who was carrying Jin Young felt his heart pound thinking he was scared but it was just fine that he didn’t cry until the plane had settled in its proper distance from the ground.

It was a 2 hours travel from South Korea to China and you manage to fall asleep on the whole ride. The twins also had fallen asleep and was only awaken when the plane had landed safely in Beijing.

All the passengers slowly headed out of the plane and went straight to where the luggage are. When it was about to head out, Jelly approached Jin Mee to take her from Lay but the baby started to cry.

“Da-Da!” she cried, and Lay immediately took her from Jelly which she made her stop from crying.

You know it would be hard if she will be with Lay, so you gave Jin Young to Jelly but the baby didn’t want to let go of you.

“Ma-Ma!” Jin Young then started to cry.

You looked at Lay a little worried on how you will be able to pass when the babies doesn’t want to be separated from the both of you.

“Let’s just tighten the security around Yi Xing and Seul Joo.” Kris suggested. “While you should hold on tight to me.” He added turning to Jelly and placed a kiss on her forehead.

“Hyung can you not?” Baekhyun said to Kris as he rolled his eyes and laugh.

“But I agree with what Kris hyung had said, we should really tighten the security with Lay hyung and noona. That’s the only choice we have rather than making the babies cry.” D.O said.

Though it was a good idea, it still worried you on how will you pass through all those Chinese fans.

 

 

Your POV

Arriving in China was a big relief to me most especially the twins were well-behave in the whole flight. But we have another problem to deal with. The twins were too clingy and they don’t want to be separated from Yi Xing and me, most especially Jin Mee.

What makes me nervous is on how we will be able to pass through the flood of fans who are waiting for EXO’s arrival. Having experience with Chinese fans, I knew that they are a bit hyper compared to the other fans. They don’t care who they hit or push as long those persons are in their way just too reach their idols and what I feared the most is when they tries to approach Yi Xing and our daughter.

Kris oppa had suggested to tighten the security around us most especially to me and Yi Xing. I just hope it will work.

As we headed out of the airport, Fans started to scream and cameras started to flash everywhere. I have to let Jin Young’s head burry his head on my chest from the blinding lights of the cameras. Fan sites of each members were taking pictures of the boys most especially the China line. Yi Xing even had to cover Jin Mee’s eyes as they walk through the crowd.

After struggling our way out, we manage to safely enter our transport and headed to the hotel to have our rest.

Each member had their pair for the rooms, of course Yi Xing and I have the biggest room because we have the twins. Kris oppa and Jelly have their own room, Luhan oppa and Minseok oppa shares the room. Sehun and Tao are together, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were paired as usual, Jongin and Kyungsoo were also together and lastly Jongdae shares the room with Junmyeon.

Tomorrow was the 1st day of SM Town so we need a lot of rest for the said event. Since it was a very tiring day for all of us, after we gave the twins their bath they immediately had fallen asleep and Yi Xing and I also took our rest.

 

 

Lay’s POV

It was a few minutes left before the show is about to start, but we were still 5th performer giving us ample time to prepare, but things were getting busy in the dressing room. I was still doing my hair while the others were having their make-up and outfits done.

Also Seul Joo was busy helping the others while Jelly was at the side watching over the twins who were pretty much behave, playing with their toys.

It didn’t took long that I was done with my hair when our manager approached me and gave me two small shirts which has the same design that we are using later on at the stage.

I look at him a bit confused, “Hyung what is this?”

“That’s for the twins the management had agreed of giving them as a gift since it is their first time to be in SM town.” He explained to me and I bowed to him thanking him for the wonderful gift.

I approached Jelly and the twins, showing them the shirts that manager had gave me.

“Look sweethearts, Uncle Manager gave this to you.” I said showing them their shirts. They only blinked their big eyes as they looked at the shirt. Jin Young giggled and clapped his hands when after he had realize what I was holding. I smiled to him and pat his head lightly, giving each baby a kiss on their crown.

“I’ll keep it for a while Yi Xing.” Jelly said and I handed the shirts to her.

I made my way to the mirror to fix my suit when I felt someone tap my back making my head turn to look who it was. I smile seeing my airen was behind me and I turn to her.

“They kind of like the shirts, especially Jin Young.” She smiles as she helps me fix my suit.

“Yeah, I bet it will fit them very well.”

“I’ll check later.”

 

 

Author’s POV

“Kris! Wait up!” A voice called Kris and he turn to see Jessica of SNSD along with Taeyeon and Tiffany approaching him.

“Oh noona, what is it?”

Jessica smiled at him, “We heard that Lay brought his babies with him, can we see them?”

“Sure, they’re at the dressing room.”

Kris guided the three ladies to the dressing room and pointed at Jelly who was with the twins.

“Wait! Isn’t she your girlfriend?” asked Taeyeon as she turns to Kris.

Kris rubbed his nape and nodded. The three girls chuckled and cooed telling him he is so sweet for bringing his girlfriend with him before they made their way towards the twins.

Jelly suddenly froze when she saw that Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany were walking towards her direction. Kris, who was watching from afar, smirked when he saw his girlfriend’s reaction knowing that Jessica was her ultimate female bias.

“Hello there.” Jessica spoke to Jelly. “Can we play with these little babies?”

“Ummm… S-Sure.” Jelly stuttered a bit.

She just looked at Jessica and the two girls interact with the twins but she felt her breath stop seeing her UB was just next to her. She wanted to talk to Jessica but she doesn’t know what she would say to her leaving her silent.

“Girls it’s your turn next please be ready.” One of the staff called the three ladies attention and they nodded, standing up.

Jessica turned to Jelly once more. “You’re Kris’ girlfriend right?” Jelly nodded.

“You really look good together, congratulation s on your relationship.” Jessica eye smiles at her before she left with the Taeyeon and Tiffany to join with the other SNSD members.

Kris walked towards Jelly and sheepishly grins and wiggles his eyebrows looking at her. He teased Jelly and the girl only blush hard from the incident that just happened.

Kris leans near her ear and whispered, “I can get her an autograph for you or even a photo of you together, how does sound?”

Jelly’s eyes widen and squeals hugging Kris tight making the others turn to them. Kris told them it was just nothing making them return to their business.

“Oh! Ben-Ben I love you so much.”

Kris chuckled and pinched her nose. “I love you more baby.”

 

 

The individual performance of each group had ended and it was time for all the artist of SM entertainment to go on stage. You and Jelly were at the side just watching all of them sing and interact with their audience while you were holding the Jin Mee while Jin Young was with Jelly.

The baby were also enjoying the music and would clap their cute hands from time to time and giggle. Though they were still babies they can be observant at times and when Lay was already on stage along with the other members, the twins spotted him and it made them whine. Lay also noticed them being fuzzy and he can tell that they are calling him bur he was a bit hesitate to approach them because the management might not allow him to take the babies on stage.

It only surprises him when their manager signaled Lay to approach him and Lay nodded in response and grab Luhan’s hand dragging him along with him.

“Take these babies on stage Lay.” His manager said. “Let them enjoy the feeling of being on stage.”

“Hyung, can I? Really?” Lay asked a bit hesitant to take the baby.

“Of course you can, hurry or they might end up crying.”

“DA-DA!!” the twins said in unison. With a smile on his face Lay took Jin Mee from you while Jelly handed Jin Young to Luhan.

The babies were very happy when they were already on stage also bouncing with the beat of the music. The audience attention darted to them and cooed with their cuteness. The other artists were also enjoying with the twins and they sometimes would borrow each baby and laugh at their cuteness.

Being in a large crowd never feared the twins since after birth they were already used in living with 12 boys always over crowding the whole house.

You turn to the crowd and found others whispering to their companions, you try to guess what they were talking about and you notice their eyes darted at Lay and the twins. Well maybe not all the fans knew that Lay is married with two kids, most especially new fans but it didn’t bother you. You were proud having your babies proudly shown to the public and it was not you nor Lay who bragged about it, it was the management itself who want to show your babies to everyone.

The whole program ended successfully and though it was exhausting it was still fun. Jin Mee was already with Siwon and Jin Young was with Heechul and the baby boy was playing with Heechul’s hair. The other members of Super Junior laugh at Heechul’s messy hair but he didn’t mind, he enjoyed the baby’s company.

“Come to Uncle Donghae, little princess.” Donghae said but totally ignored by Jin Mee. Her gaze was with Sungmin who was just behind Donghae, she opens her arms as she looks at Sungmin asking to carry her.

Sungmin chuckled and took Jin Mee from Siwon and the baby giggled after being his arms.

“WAE? Why does that baby ignore me?” Donghae whines.

The other members just laugh at him and Siwon rubs his back comforting his friend. “Maybe you don’t have charm for her.” Laugh Siwon getting a glare from the other.

Super Junior was happily playing with the twins when Lay and Xiumin walked in to get the babies. Jin Mee spotted Xiumin and looked at Sungmin. Her brows furrowed looking at the two men alternatively.

“Mee Mee, It’s time to go. Mommy is waiting for you.” Xiumin said as he opens his arms to take the baby from Sungmin. But the baby girl confusingly looked at them and Xiumin noticed it.

“What’s wrong Mee Mee?” Xiumin asked in a giggle. “Have you mistaken Uncle Sungmin from Uncle Xiumin?”

“I think she did.” Sungmin laughed along and gave the baby to Xiumin.

Lay on the other hand took his son from Heechul and the baby boy was very happy to see him.

“Da-Da!” he shouted raising his chubby arms.

“We will play next time baby boy, Okay?” Heechul said patting Jin Young’s head making the baby giggle and rested his head on Lay’s shoulder.

Xiumin and Lay then bid farewell to their sunbaes and headed to where you and Jelly were. They had found that Jelly was still taking a photo with Jessica whom Kris was their camera man who was sing a Polaroid type and a SLR. Jelly was very delighted to have a photo with Jessica and Jessica even signed the back of the Polaroid and gave it to Jelly.

SM town was a success and it wasn’t long that the preview photos on the event were already flooding the SNS most especially the twins’ faces. You spotted that Lay and Xiumin were already back with the babies sleeping on their arms. You approach them and kissed Lay before kissing each baby.

“Awww they’re exhausted from all the fun.”

“Yeah, pretty much.” Lay answered.

Everyone called it a day and after everything was done all of you headed back to the hotel for the upcoming vacation that the company had provided you.