Happiness

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Your POV

Yi Xing and I are on our way to the OBGYN for my check-up. He was excused from practice in the morning to accompany me to Dr. Han. We are really excited to see how our baby is doing.

“Annyeonghaseyo, it’s nice to see you again.” Dr. Han greeted the two of us as she offered us a seat. 

Dr. Han asked some examination questions before we headed to the ultrasound room. I’m already 16 weeks and even though I know that we can determine our baby’s I didn’t open it up to airen. I want the doctor will inform him personally and surprise him.

“Please come this way Seul Joo-ssi.” Dr. Han said guiding us to the ultrasound room.

I gently positioned myself in the bed revealing my tummy to Dr. Han. She then places a KY jelly just like before. She started to observe the baby and explain things along the way making my husband’s eyes sparkle with every explanation he heard.

“Your baby is growing perfectly well and it is really healthy, just keep up the good work on the pregnancy Mr. & Mrs. Zhang.” Dr. Han praised us.

She continued to observe the baby but suddenly she started to frown and wonder why she was hearing another sound. She started to do some adjustment in the ultrasound machine making me a bit nervous.

“Dr. Han, is something wrong?” I asked her as I held Yi Xing’s hand a little tighter.

She didn’t respond to me and continued to do some adjustment on the machine. She then moves the transducer scanning through my womb and her frown changed into a smile. Yi Xing told me that I should not worry too much and just relax. 

“There you are little one, your sibling hides you very well.” she chuckled.

“Doc? What’s going on?” Yi Xing asked her.

“Oh, I’m sorry I just got carried away, you see I just wondered why the machine is detecting two heart beats when I only see one baby.” She told us.

“So is there a problem about that doc?” I ask and she shook her head.

“Actually there is no problem, I keep track how long your pregnancy is, but when I saw you enter the clinic a while ago, I had noticed that your tummy is a bit big for 16 weeks and a first time being pregnant.” She explained. 

She took her pointer and pointed something to us in the monitor. “Do you see this?” she asked us as she makes an imaginary circle letting us focus on what she wanted to show us.  Yi Xing and I nodded somehow get the picture.

“I have to congratulate the both of you again because you will be having two babies.” Dr. Han chuckled.

My eyes widened from her words. “Are you saying that we will be having twins Dr. Han?” I confirmed and she nodded.

“The other baby was hidden behind the other which we always see.” She explained.

I felt tears of joy roll down my cheeks after hearing what she said. Twins. Our bundles of joy, double the responsibility, double everything and especially double the happiness. Our blessing and happiness. Before I only dreamed of having twins of my own and now it is really happening. Yi Xing made it all come true.

 

LAY’S POV

For a moment there I felt scared when Seul Joo held my hand tighter. I didn’t know what was happening but I have to keep a strong face for my wife. I have to yell her that we should trust Dr. Han. It relieved me a bit seeing Dr. Han smile knowing that nothing is wrong with our baby.

“There you are little one; your sibling hides you very well.” Dr. Han chuckled.

Little one? Hides? What is she talking about?

She pointed at the monitor making an imaginary circle around something to give emphasize what she wanted us to see. We nodded as we see the image clearly.

“I have to congratulate the both of you again because you will be having two babies.” She chuckled again.

Seul Joo confirmed that we will be having twins and Dr. Han nodded. She explained further that the second baby was hidden behind the first baby that we always see.

I was speechless hearing it from the doctor herself. Twins, we will be having twins that means double everything. I too should double my preparation for this. But heck we will be having double of happiness in our lives.

“I know this is shocking news for the both of you but I hope this will add joy to your relationship. Having twins is a very special gift to a couple and not all receives this kind of gift. It can be tiring but it is also joyful and most of all challenging.” Dr. Han said.

“We understand Doc, we are really grateful for guiding us through this journey.” I said to her and she smiled back at me.

“Oh, I nearly forgot, since Seul Joo-ssi you are 16 weeks, we can now determine the babies if you want.” Dr. Han added. I turned to Seul Joo but she was also looking at me waiting for my decision.

“Thank you for suggesting doc. But knowing we will be having twins is enough for now, maybe next time when she’s near her third trimester.” I said and she nodded.

Dr. Han printed out the ultrasound of our babies and she added the dosage of her supplements. She also informed us that the trouble with morning sickness is almost gone but food cravings and mood swings will still be coming.

After the whole check-up was over, we thanked Dr. Han for her help. My airen and I headed our way out of the hospital. I started to feel excited to tell everyone that we are having twins. I can even imagine now when our babies will be born, the house will be fuzzier and I can see the others will be playing with our babies. Most of all our children won’t be growing alone.

 

We headed our way back to the house to grab some of my things before we head to the entertainment company for our rehearsal. As I was getting my things ready I have noticed that my airen was very happy to know that we are having twins. She keeps on rubbing her tummy gently and her smile never fades. I approach her giving her a back hug and place a soft kiss on her neck. I then placed my hands on top of her hands and we both touched her tummy.

“Annyeong my babies, stay healthy always. Eomma and Appa loves you very much.” I said making her smile. She then turned to me now we were facing each other. 

She placed her arms over my neck smiling at me. “Airen, why don’t you want to know what the  of our babies?” She asked me making that cute pout.

“Well airen, it is a bit too early to know their , I have read in the internet that sometimes it can give false reading if you check the at an early stage.” I explained.

“Woah! You are doing research huh?” she chuckled.

“Let’s check their when you are.... ummmm... 28 weeks, how’s that?” I said to her and she agreed with me.

“Can we pass by the bubble tea shop before we head to the company?” She cutely asked me.

“Is my lovely wife craving again?” I chuckled and she nodded.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

~at SM building~

“8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...”

“Ya! Chanyeol, you are doing it again, I said right foot not left!”

“You too Chen, you are doing the opposite way, do you want to be the mirror instead?” 

The choreographer was already getting pissed off with Chanyeol and Chen because they still can’t get the right steps correctly. They always do it the wrong way.

“Ya! Giant! Can’t you determine your left from your right?” Baekhyun shouted at Yeol. He was sitting on the couch resting along with the other members.

Chanyeol and Chen were the only ones left rehearsing because they still can’t get the dance steps right and Suho who pitied them assisted their choreographer to teach Chanyeol and Chen.

Kai, Kyungsoo, Tao and Kris were all lying on the floor relaxing while Luhan along with Xiumin and Sehun had their bathroom break. Their manager approached Kai telling him to get ready for his part of the dance.

“Lay is coming, so start getting ready.” Manager said.

“Okay hyung.” Kai responded.

Kai suddenly notice a huge grin on Tao and Kyungsoo’s face when they heard that Lay was coming knowing that you are with him.

“Tao hyung, Kyungsoo hyung, gwaenchanha?” Asked the younger one.

“Ani, we were just wondering how noona’s check-up went.” Kyungsoo answered and Tao nodded.

“I think we don’t need to worry about it, Lay had been protective or more like overprotective with Seul Joo and I think their baby is just fine.” Kris told the three.

After a few minutes you and Lay arrived at the dance practice room with treats for everyone. Chanyeol and Chen were the first one to get the drinks because they were exhausted by their practice.

“10 minutes more, Kai and Lay we will practice your parts.” Their choreographer said.

Lay nodded and he then assisted you to your seat on the couch with Tao and Kyungsoo before he started to do some stretching. Tao then turns to you giving you a gentle hug.

“Did the check-up go well Eomma?” Tao asked.

“Is your baby doing well?” Kyungsoo added.

“I’ll just tell you later after your practice.” You said giggling.

“awww... we are really excited to know Eomma, please...” Tao pleaded. He and Kyungsoo made puppy eyes just to give in with their question, they were adorable but you just ruffled their hair and pinched their cheeks telling them to wait. You too were also getting excited to tell everyone about the good news.

 

Everyone started to return to the dance floor to do their group dance after Lay and Kai finished their solo parts. You were left with manager in the corner watching the twelve boys dancing together. You sometimes giggled watching Chanyeol make a mistake but you prevent yourself to laugh really hard so that Chanyeol wouldn’t be insulted.

After a tiring day of rehearsing, everyone called it a day. You felt pity for Yeol and Chen who was the most exhausted of all the members, you gave them a hug telling them that they will do it better next time making them feel a bit better.

Suddenly Baekhyun stood at the center of the practice room announcing that they will be hearing the result of your check-up.

“I want to call the attention of the lovely couple of EXO family to come in the center to tell us the great result of their visit to their doctor.” Baekhyun said as if he was the emcee of a certain show.

You felt embarrass all of a sudden but started to giggle at Baekhyun’s action. Their manager hyung shook his head seeing how ridiculous these boys can be at times. Lay helped you stand up from your chair and the both of you stood in the center of the practice room making everyone applause.

“Okay.” You said to Tao and Kyungie, “I’ll tell everyone how our visit with our doctor went since all of you are so eager to know.” You said.

“To tell you guys, we too were very surprised when we learned about it, it was really unexpected but I know everyone will love this.” Lay continued.

“We won’t be expecting a baby after a few months.”  You said looking at Lay making everyone frown.

“WHAT!? WHY? What happened to the baby?” Suho reacted.

“Nothing happened to the baby.” Lay answered.

“But why won’t there be any baby?” They all chorused.

“Ya! Ya! Ya! Can you just let them finish first before arguing with them?” Their manager said making the boys silent.

“Thanks hyung, back to what we were saying, we wanted to say is that we won’t be having a baby but instead we are having babies.” Lay said emphasizing the word babies.

“We even have the print out of their ultrasound to show it.” You added.

The eleven boys were all shock with jaws dropping as they all try to process everything you two had said. You couldn’t help but laugh at their reaction and Lay also laughed along with you. Their manager shook his head and approaches each member to snap them back to their senses.

“WOAH!! Are you saying that you will be having twins?” Luhan exclaimed and you nodded.

“Eomma, I’ll be having two dongsaengs? Wohooo! Dae bak!!” Tao cheered.

“Double babies, we also should prepare ourselves double time as uncles to your babies.” Kris said giving Lay a light punch on the arm.

“Twins~~~ Twins~~~” Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol cheered.

“Noona, I’m so happy for you and hyung.” Kyungsoo said hugging you as did Sehun and Kai.

Suho and Xiumin approached Lay whispering to him “You are one heck of a guy Zhang Yi Xing, imagine that two babies at once.” Suho said as he rubs Lay’s back.

“Congrats Xing Xing, goodluck on fatherhood, take care of my dongsaeng and if you need any help we will always be here.” Xiumin said giving a gentle nudge on Lay.

Lay smiled at the two and thanked them for the support. Suddenly Sehun told the other members to grab Lay and throw him in the air as their way to congratulate him and so they did. You on the other hand was congratulated by their manager as the both of you watch the boys throws Lay in the air making you laugh.

Though this pregnancy will be a bumpy ride, I’m really glad to ride this journey with these guys. You said to yourself.


HELLO you
Happy Lunar New Year to you
Update is up!

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote
​Enjoy reading and I would like to hear from you. ^^