Tell

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Your POV

I woke up and saw the empty space beside me in the bed. The clock on the night stand read eight o’clock in the morning. Oh no! I overslept! The door slowly opened, Yi Xing entered the room with a food tray.

“Oh you’re already awake Airen, Good morning!” He happily greeted me making his way towards the bed.

“Good Morning Airen, sorry I overslept.” I apologized.

He told me it was fine and I don’t have to be sorry for waking up late. He told me that Kyungie had already cooked breakfast and that I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I turned to the food tray, dry toast and water. He must have noticed that I was looking at the tray. He told me that he woke up early to do some research about pregnancy.

“So that’s the reason you have dry toast with you?” I asked. He nodded.

“Also lemon water, it helps relieve nausea.....” Before he could continue his explanation I felt my stomach churn. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to vomit.

“Not again.” He said as he rubbed my back.

“If this going to continue for months, I don’t think I can handle it.” I said.

“Hushh, it’s all normal Airen.” He responded, helping me clean up. He then handed me the lemon water, it was really helpful and I felt better after drinking it.

“Thank you Airen” I said.

He helped me back to bed and fed me the dry toast. “Have some dry toast Airen, you need to eat, now that you’re eating for two.” He chuckled.

It felt awkward but in a nice way. Seeing him taking care of me made my heart melt. I think when our baby is born Yi Xing will be the best Appa anyone can have.

 

After I was done eating we decided to head down stairs to tell everyone about the pregnancy. I was thinking how the other members would react to the sudden news. I tried hiding behind Yi Xing as we entered the kitchen where the other eleven members were eating their breakfast.

“Good morning Noona, have a seat.” Kyungie said, greeting me then offering me a seat. Yi Xing helped me then sat next to me.

“Eomma, are you feeling okay now?” Tao asked looking at me worriedly. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

“I’m okay now baby, there are just some changes.” I said.

“What changes Seul Joo-yah?” Minseok oppa asked. I turned to Yi Xing who was smiling, giving the signal to tell everyone.

I cleared my throat before speaking. “W-well... since everyone is here... Yi-Yi Xing and I-I have something to tell you all. “

“What is it Seul Joo-yah?” Suho asked.

I felt a lump in my throat form upon hearing Suho’s question. I placed my hand on my stomach and avoided eye contact with everyone. I don’t think I can explain it to them. I felt Yi Xing grab my hand and turn to the boys.

“What Seul Joo is trying to say is that we will be adding new member to the family, she’s seven weeks pregnant. Here I have an ultrasound print to show to you all.” Yi Xing said without even holding back, causing almost everyone choke on their food.

I was surprised to see him be so straight forward with telling everyone about the baby. I looked at all eleven boys’ expression. Tao’s mouth was hanging open staring at me; Jongin almost fell off his chair while Baek and Yeol both dropped their forks. The others just went completely silent. They paused, looking around the room for a few minutes to process what Yi Xing had just said.

Just like when we told them that Yi Xing and I were official, they were all happy and excited, as if they won in the lottery. Sometimes these boys over react when they express their feelings. I really love that about them.

Luhan oppa and Chen approached and pulled me into a big hug, Yi Xing shoved them away. He knew when those two got excited about something they would forget their own strength and squeeze you too tightly.

“OMO!!! Noona, time flies by too fast. It feels like we met just yesterday and now you’re telling us that you and Lay Hyung will be having a baby.” Kyungie said, clapping his hands happily.

“Soon we will all be chasing a baby around the house.” Kris oppa added making us all laugh.

“Congratulations unicorn, you finally did it, we wish you the best for you two and your baby.” Suho and Minseok oppa said congratulating Yi Xing.

“Hyung I hope your baby doesn’t inhereit your forgetfulness, kekeke.” Sehunnie teased.

“Ya! What are you trying to say, Sehun-ah?!” Yi Xing shot back.

“Let’s all help and support Noona and Hyung through their pregnancy, we will treat Noona better starting today.” Jongin said.

“Wow, so mature of you to say that Jongin.” Chanyeol said, ruffling the younger ones hair.

“You’re the only one who is immature here, giant.” Baekhyun said nudging Yeol.

I giggled looking at everyone and thanked them for being so supportive. I would never regret meeting these guys, even if sometimes they can be a pain in the neck with their childish acts. All of them have a good heart. I felt a bit teary, but in a good way, they all took the news so well.

I turned to the only person who didn’t speak after Yi Xing had announced that we were having a baby. Tao, my baby Kung Fu panda, sat very silent in the corner while everyone else was celebrating. I went over to him and asked him if something was wrong. I noticed that he already had tears in his eyes.

“Baby, are you alright? Why are you crying?” I asked, gently caressing his hand.

“I’m just so happy for you Eomma, I just didn’t expect to have a dongsaeng soon.” He said, his voice was shaky.

Yi Xing approached us chuckling then ruffled Tao’s hair. “Awww.... don’t worry Panda, you will always be Eomma’s baby panda no matter happens, cheer up, please?”

“Jeongmallo?” Tao ask sniffling.

“Of course sweetheart, you will always be my baby. So, please, don’t cry anymore, okay?” I said caressing his cheeks.

 

Without wasting any time, Airen and I called our families in China and the Philippines to announce my pregnancy. At first, I thought my Parents would be angry about it but, I was wrong. They were so excited to hear that they were getting a grandchild. Yi Xing’ family was also excited. They wanted us to come to Changsha for a short visit but, we turned them down. It just wouldn’t be possible, the boy were still very busy promoting their new album.

 

Lay’s POV

It was great that everyone was happy about Seul Joo’s pregnancy, even our families were. My only problems left were the company and the fans. What will they say if they find out about the baby? I don’t want my Airen to be in danger when we reveal her pregnancy. Our fans would be supportive. It’s those sasaengs that scare me the most. We just don’t know what’s running through their minds. I hope they won’t try to harm Seul Joo.

While we were all celebrating the pregnancy, my phone vibrated. I felt the blood rush from my face upon seeing the text I had received.

Seul Joo approached me, her expression was a worried. “Airen? Did you receive a text from Mr. Lee?” She asked. I nodded and pulled her close.

“Don’t worry Airen, everything will be fine.” I said caressing her arm.

“I’m scared Airen, what if-”

“Shhh... don’t think about it, I promise we can handle this, it’s going to be okay.” I told her with a smile but, deep down, I was also scared. What will Lee Soo Man songsaengnim say? I turned to my phone again and read the message once more.

“Lay and Seul Joo, please come over to the company today, I would like to have a word with you.”

Seul Joo and I prepared ourselves as we headed downstairs to wait for manager hyung to arrive. Chen had noticed the way we were dressed. I told him about the meeting with Lee Soo Man songsaengnim. Everyone turned to us with worried expressions, knowing that it may be bad news.

“Are you going to be okay, Yi Xing?” Kris-ge asked, I nodded.

“No matter what the outcome is, we will keep the baby.” I firmly said looking into Seul Joo eyes as I held her hand tightly.

She smiled, tears welling up in her beautiful brown eyes. Everyone surrounded us into a big group hug. It was helpful; it made me happy knowing we had the support of my team. My anxiety level had dropped looking around my circle of friends, my Airen in my arms.

“No matter what happens, we will always be together. Remember that Lay, you too Seul Joo-yah.” Suho said.

A few minutes later, Manager hyung arrived, it was time to go.

~In the van~

“Are you both ready to face Mr. Lee?” Hyung asked as he looked in the rear view mirror.

“We need to be ready manager, this is for everyone and we need to take responsibility for this.” Seul Joo seriously answered. I could see, in her eyes, the determination for the sake of our baby.

“Glad to hear that Seul Joo-ssi, I wish you all the best.” Hyung replied smiling at us.

“Thank you.” Seul Joo responded.

“Thank you hyung, we really need it right now.” I said.


Hi guys,
Sorry for a little delay
I’m a bit busy with some things
Here’s the update.
ENJOY ^v^

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE