Meet the Grandparents

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Lay’s POV

Finally after a longtime of waiting, the day had come that my driver’s license is at my hands. I can finally take the company car if ever I wanted to go out without bothering our manager.

Also, it was just in time for it to arrive because my parents and in-laws are coming here for a visit. I knew that they are excited to see their grandchildren, being first time grandparents, who would not be?

After receiving my license Kris-ge and I headed our way to ICN to fetch Seul Joo’s parents. On the other hand my parents will be arriving later in a different airport. Kris-ge had decided to accompany me to get my license and to help in carrying the luggage of my in-laws later.

“Put this on.” Kris-ge said throwing me cap, a jacket and sunglasses.

I looked at him a bit confused, what were those things for so I asked. “What are these for?”

“To hide yourself from people, I can’t let you freely walk there and fans would start to rush towards us if they ever we’re spotted.” He explained. “If something bad happens to you, Seul Joo would kill me.”

I let out a laugh and did what I’ve been told. Though Kris-ge can be strong outside he is still scared when Seul Joo gets angry. I just hope these accessories would work in hiding our faces.

Heading our way inside the airport, we were both relieved because no one actually recognizes us, or if someone has we were just thankful to keep a distance from us.

The plane from Philippines had finally arrived and a few minutes later I spotted Seul Joo’s parents exiting the arrival area. Waving my arms to them, they spotted me and we immediately excited the airport towards the hotel.

We had short conversations and I introduced Kris ge to them. It wasn’t hard for me to introduce Kris ge to my in-laws since gege can fluently speak English.

“My Yi Xing you look stunning.” Seul Joo’s mom complimented.

“Thank you mom, Maybe that the effect if you have two little angels in your life.” I responded.

She smiled at me and not me realizing that we already arrive at the hotel.

Since there were no more extra room for our parents to stay, we decide to book them a reservation in a nearby hotel from our house so that it won’t be hard for them if they wanted to us anytime.

 

Your POV

“Seul Joo, have you seen Kris?” Jelly asked me. I turn to her while I was still feeding Jin Mee.

“Oh, he went out to accompany Yi Xing to get his license and to fetch mom and dad at the airport.” I said.

“They’re arriving today?” Jelly exclaimed, excitement can be sensed in her voice. I nodded to her and return my attention to my son.

Taking care of the twins is not the easiest job to do. I have to wake up in the middle of the night to feed them and sometime it would lead me not to sleep the whole night, since I wanted to purely feed. I was still lucky that the wins are very well behave except when they really something was wrong.

Another thing is I’m also lucky to have assistant when taking care of the twins. There’s my two best friends Jelly and Nica who were the most knowledgeable in taking care of babies. Also there’s the boys who would give me a helping hand, most especially Kyungie and Minseokoppa. The maknaes most especially Tao are still afraid to handle them since the babies are very fragile to handle.

Lastly, my best assistant was my one and only airen, Yi Xing. He was really in-charge of diaper changing, even at first he was about to throw up when he changed the babies’ diaper. I really laughed hard seeing his face as he wrinkled his nose to sustain the smell. He would also wake up in the middle of the night to help me but I always told him to go back to sleep but sometimes he was just too stubborn to oblige.

I somehow manage to take nap in the morning without getting worried about my babies’ well-being.

 

I was done feeding the twins and Jelly took Jin Mee from me to let the little baby burp. I didn’t realize that I already doze off to sleep until I heard a knock on the door. Jelly who was already siting at the couch approached the door to open it letting me continue my nap.

I just then felt someone touched my forehead and I was a bit surprised feeling an unknown touch. I opened my eyes and I saw my mom smiling face right in front of me. My eyes widen in surprise that I really don’t know what should I react.

“Did we wake you up sweetie?” Mom asked in a worried tone.

“You should continue your rest, Mom and Dad are here already.” Dad added.

“MOM! DAD!” I cried giving the both of them a hug.I was really happy to see them after a long time that I couldn’t hold on to my tears.

“Aww… don’t cry sweetie, we’re here. Hush now.” Mom said as she rubs my back.

“Thank you for coming all the way from home. I really miss you guys.”

“We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for Yi Xing.”

I smiled at them wiping my tears away. Speaking of Yi Xing, I didn’t notice that Yi Xing wasn’t actually inside the room. But a few minutes after he finally came with some snack with him.

My parents had started to look at the twins admiring them both. It was pretty obvious that they were really happy to see their grandchildren which a lovely sight to see.

 

Lay’s POV

Seul Joo finally had a reunion with her parents and I can see how happy she is seeing them. Everyone in the house also gathered in the nursery to meet them and it went pretty well. Dad was the one who always questions the other members and good thing that Jelly was around to interpret what he had asked the others.

Without me realizing it was already half past 3 and a few more minutes my own parents will be arriving in South Korea. I asked Seul Joo that I’ll be leaving for a moment along with Kris-ge and Jelly went along with us. She was really excited to meet my parents while Nica just arrive to be her substitute.

 

It was also in time that my parents’ plane landed when we arrive at the airport. Like a while ago, Kris ge and I had to cover ourselves so we won’t be recognized by the people around out. Jelly on the other hand laughed at our disguise.

A few minutes passed and I finally spotted my parents heading their way out of the arrival area. My heart jump for joy seeing them walking towards me, I just can’t contain my happiness seeing them.

I run towards them giving them both a hug and we all headed our way out of the airport. I introduced Kris ge and Jelly to them. They were really delighted when they learned that Jelly was the best friend of Seul Joo.

 We all arrive at the hotel and they immediately placed their stuff inside. I can sense that they were excited to see the babies because they just told us that they just fix their things later.

I let out a laugh, because in my whole life this is the first time seeing my parents so excited over something. Without any time wasted, we all headed back to the house.

“Dear, Are Seul Joo’s parents had already arrived?” Mom asked me.

“Yes mom, they’re already in the house.” I answered gaining a smile from her.

I suddenly felt that Jelly tapped me on my shoulder making me turn to her. “Do your parents know how to speak English?” she asked.

I laughed a bit and nodded. “They totally know how to speak, no need to worry.” I said assuring Jelly.

 

Author’s POV

Arriving at the house, Lay and his parents along with Kris and Jelly were greeted by the boys. Everyone made their ‘Hi’ ‘Hello’ to Lay’s parents before they headed upstairs towards the nursery.

Lay knock twice before he opened the door of the nursery and he and his parents entered. You let out a gasps upon seeing his parents entered the room. You greeted them and both your parents also greeted each other.

Both your parents and Lay’s parents already knew each other for a long time already. They also meet each other a few years back when they had their vacation in Seoul. So they were not strangers to each other.

Both your parents are now focused on the babies while you and Lay were just there watching them. They savor the moment with their grandchildren and not to mention they also gave some advice how to take care of the babies.

“You two are very lucky with these babies, they’re well behaved.” Your mom said. “Oh I remember when Seul Joo was small she was a cry baby back there.” She added making you blush a bit.

“Mom, you don’t have to say that.” You complained.

“Oh same goes with Yi Xing, when he is disturbed on his sleep, me and his dad had to spent hours just to stop him from crying.” Lay’s mom said and the older people laughed at you and Lay.

Nica who was also around tried to held on to her laugh as she listens to the older people’s conversation. She totally agrees that the twins are really well-behave for now; after all they are still a few weeks old.

“But can you imagine now, these cry babies are finally parents of these adorable twins.” Your dad said.

All of a sudden Jin Young started to cry while he was carried by Lay’s mom. You smelled something nasty and known that it was time for diaper change. Nica was about to take Jin Young from Lay’s mom but she didn’t give Jin Young to her.

“Oh no dear, let the daddy change his son’s diaper.” She said turning to Lay. “Yi Xing, you should change your son’s diaper.”

“B-But mom…”

“No buts Zhang Yi Xing, now get you son here or he will get a diaper rash if you won’t clean him soon.” His mom demanded.

As an obedient son, he took Jin Young from his mother and placed the little baby on the changing table and started to clean the little baby. It was just also in time that Sehun, Tao and Chen entered the nursery with some snacks for them.

“What is hyung doing?” Sehun asked you.

“Oh, his changing Jin Young’s diaper.” You answered.

The maknae let out a laugh and approached Lay. “Woah!! You really do that hyung?” Sehun said with a teasing tone.

“Shut up Sehun, I’m not playing here.” Lay said in an annoyed tone.

“Just let him dear, Oh I remembered before when Yi Xing was still small his dad also changes his diaper and they both have the same expression.” Lay’s mom said chuckling.

“It’s pretty nasty smell after all but I mange to adjust.”His dad added and they all laughed along with the other boys.

 

The whole day of having your parents in the house revealed a lot of past secrets when you and Lay were still small. It embarrasses the both of you somehow when your parents tease you with it. But even though they were teasing you, everyone enjoy having them around.

It was getting late and your parents had to leave the house. It was a tiring day but it was fun having your love ones come to visit.

While you were standing in front of the twins cribs you felt arms snake around your waist and you already knew it was your husband.

“They look so wonderful airen.” You said.

“Yeah airen, wonderful like you.” Lay said as he planted a soft kiss on your neck.

You smiled and turn to him wrapping your arms around his neck as you look at him straight in the eyes. He pecks a kiss on your lips and smiled back at you revealing his cute dimple which you love the most.

“I had a great day airen.” You said. “Thank you.”

“Thank you for what airen?” he asked in confusion.

“For everything you have given me, Love, friendship, care, a perfect family and lovely kids. I would have everything of this if it wasn’t for you. I love you so much Yi Xing.”

“Thank you too airen. I too wouldn’t have these if I didn’t have you in my life, I love you more my beautiful wife, my Mrs. Zhang.”

He leans closer to you locking his lips in yours. He was still the sweet Yi Xing that you knew way back and each day his sweetness keeps growing and you will never get tired of him.


Annyeong my dear subbies
Sorry for the late update
I'm 
a bit busy with work.
Enjoy and do comment and for new readers please subcribe
Thank you