Babies

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Your POV

It has been six months of being a mother of my two adorable twins. It also took me a month of adjusting, waking up in the middle of the night to feed them and change diapers and it felt like time just flew by and our babies are six months old. Well it was not just me but also Yi Xing we would take turns to wake up to take care of the babies, but most of the time it was me who would wake up since Yi Xing has schedules.

I wanted to purely feed the twins but it was too tiring for me so we have decide to mix them with formula milk. For six month some of the members had started to learn how to take care of the twins most especially Minseok oppa and Kyungsoo. Yi Xing was not worried if these two are taking care of the twins, he was more worried when it was Chanyeol, Baekhyun or Chen would handle them.

For six month, I have observed that Yi Xing had started to manage to perfect how to be a great dad most especially in changing the diapers. Oh! He was an expert already. The only problem with him was bathing them, he was still afraid of bathing the twins, so it that was my job to do.

The house which was happened to be noisy before had started to settle down with the Hyung group in-charge of keeping the silence most especially Kris oppa. The younger ones would behave themselves when it he spoke.

Today was a Saturday and everyone was present in the house and Jelly was also having her off from work. She had decided to give me a helping hand in taking care of the twins even it was really unnecessary since we really can handle it. Well Jelly was also in-charge of training the other members how to handle the babies even Yi Xing was a bit against it. I too was a bit afraid of giving the babies to the other members because since they are all boys and they might be a little reckless in handling the babies.

“Ben-Ben, do you want to carry Jin Young?”

“I really don’t know, he would always cry when I carry him. I think he prefers to be with Kyungsoo rather than me.”

“Nonsense, you can do it, Isn’t that right Jin Young-ah, do you want Yi Fan samchon to carry you?” Jelly said to Jin Young as she looks at him. The baby only laughed at her which was so adorable.

“Oppa, you don’t have to worry Jin Young was three months when you last carried him, I think he would love if you carry him now that he’s a bit older.” I said to Kris oppa.

He just looked at us frowning but Jelly already handed him the baby which he carefully took it from her. Just when he started to held Jin Young, the baby started to become fuzzy which Kris oppa had a little trouble in carrying him.

“OMO! He’s getting out of control, Jelly, Seul Joo-yah, help me here, I might drop him.” Kris oppa started to panic.

Jelly immediately took Jin Young from him and laughed, “My my, Ben-Ben what will you do if we have our own baby.” Jelly shook her head.

I started to laugh at the couple hearing what Jelly had said. I noticed that Kris oppa started to blush from what Jelly told him. He started to defend himself but Jelly didn’t listen to him, she only even more and I took Jin Young from her and went out of the living room to leave the couple alone.

Just when I headed out, I saw Yi Xing with Jin Mee and Minseok oppa was behind him. They wanted to head inside the living room but I told them that the couple is having a little argument which I only receive a laugh at the two. So instead we headed to the nursery.

We placed the babies on the floor as they played with their toys. Jin Mee took one of her toys and handed it to Minseok oppa which the other took it from her making the baby smile.

“So Mee Mee wants to play with Minnie samchon?” he took Jin Mee from Yi Xing and started to play with her. Minseok oppa was very close with Jin Mee and he himself gave her the pet name ‘Mee Mee’. I can tell she loved it because everytime oppa address her that way she always smile or laugh at him.

On the other hand our little boy is busy playing with his own toys, not minding his own sister. I couldn’t help but laugh at my son seeing his eye brows knot while he plays with his blocks. At an age of six months, he does think hard.

I felt someone touch my waist making me turn to see Yi Xing sitting beside me. He too noticed Jin Young deep thinking and he too laughed at the baby’s facial expression.

“Why is he thinking that hard?”

“I think he’s trying out something, he is just like you airen, always in deep thought.” I teased my husband.

“Well the only thing that keeps me in deep thought is my lovely wife, who happens to be getting beautiful every single day.” He whispered near my ear, I can feel his hot breath which sent shivers to my bones.

All of a sudden, one stuffed animal was thrown at Yi Xing, surprising the both of us. It was thrown by Minseok oppa.

“Ya! Don’t flirt Yi Xing in front of the kids. Can’t you wait later?”

“Wae? Hyung? Aisshhh… arasseo, arasseo.” Yi Xing groan, rubbing his head.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

While you along with Lay and Xiumin at the nursery, the others who just came back from their respective business heard the noise coming from the living room. The first one to notice was Chanyeol who thought it was you and Lay having a little fight, though it was unusual for the both of you to fight.

Chanyeol headed toward the living room and spotted Kris and Jelly having an argument.

“Hey guys, what’s going on here?” he asked.

“Oh Chanyeol, your friend here is such a coward when dealing with babies, I though Seul Joo and Lay are teaching you how to take care with the twins.”

“Ummmm…. Noona actually Lay hyung doesn’t want us to take care of the twins most especially me, Baek, Sehun, Tao and Kai.” Chanyeol explained as he rubs the back of his neck.

“But Yi Fan is not included.” Jelly complained crossing her arms in front of her chest, pouting in annoyance.

“Oh~” Chanyeol laughed. “Well Kris hyung said babies is not his style.”

Jelly’s eyes widen in shock so did Kris, she turn to him and throw a glare at her boyfriend. “Oh not your style is it? Ugh~ you really are a ‘Ben-Ben’ Wu Yi Fan.” She growled walking out of the room.

Chanyeol was stunned with Jelly’s reaction as he watched her walked out of the living room and just Kris was running after her. But Jelly had manage to quickly ride a cab before Kris could catch up with her.

When Kris return he was a bit down and Chanyeol tried to comfort his hyung only to receive a glare from the older. “Ya! Park Chanyeol why on earth did you say that to her? Now she’s upset with me.”

“Wae? What did I do hyung all I did was told her what you said.”

“Which wasn’t supposed to be.” Kris said as he grabs the car keys and rushed towards the garage.

Chanyeol felt confused with the lover’s quarrel he just witnessed and he just walked straight to his room where he was sharing with the older. But when he was about to walk inside his room, you spotted him and noticed his confused look.

“Yeollie-yah, gwaenchanha?” You asked.

“Oh! Noona, yep I’m fine just a little confused with the lover’s quarrel.”

“Lover’s quarrel?”

“Kris hyung and Jelly noona.”

You let out a laugh and just rub Chanyeol’s back telling him not to confuse himself with the problem. You perfectly know those two they would argue but they will still end up reconciling. You know how much they are madly in love with each other and a little argument can’t break their relationship.

Night came, Kris wasn’t home. Everyone was already a bit worried where he could have gone to. They tried calling his phone but it was turned off but the only person inside the house who was calm was you. You tried to assure the other’s that Kris was just fine and nothing to be worried about before you headed upstairs to put the twins to sleep.

As you gave them their respective milk bottles, your phone flashed and a smile crept in your lips as you saw the caller ID who was calling you. You didn’t waste any time and immediately answered the phone, trying to hold on to your laugh.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Seul Joo-yah, can you tell the other’s I won’t be home tonight.”

“Did you make up already oppa?”

“Ummm… yeah~ but I still need more time.”

You let out a giggle, “Arasseo, I trust you. I’ll just tell them that you won’t be home. Enjoy.” You said before hanging up.

As the phone call ended, you turn to your little angels on their respective cribs holding their milk bottles as they tries to fight their sleep. “Sweethearts, it’s time to sleep okay, we’ll play again tomorrow.” You said to them. “Now close your eyes.”

You started to sing them their favorite lullaby which Lay himself composed for them. And slowly both their eyes close and they drifted to their respective sweet slumber. It was a wonderful sight, seeing the two babies sleeping soundly. You took their milk bottles and placed them on the table when you suddenly heard someone came inside.

“Are they sleeping?”

You nodded. “Yeah, sleeping soundly, though they were trying to fight their sleep a while ago.”

Lay lowered their side rails and placed a kiss on their respective forehead tucking each baby. He turned then to you, “Did Jelly called you? Everyone is still worried.”

“Nope, But oppa did. He said he won’t be home tonight. He still need time to make it up for upsetting Jelly. You know.”

Lay smirked and just let out a light laugh. “Well glad to hear about it, I’ll go tell the others and we will have our own little make up.” He looked at you wiggling his eyebrow and his hands traveled to your giving it a light squeeze before headed out of the room to inform the others.

You shook your head with a smirk in your face thinking your husband was in the mood and you think it was also great to spend time since the twins are sleeping soundly. 


Hi there my dear subbies.
I know you are getting tired of the story and I'm really sorry for that.
So I have decide to make things a bit faster. I'll just add 3-4 or maybe 2 chapters. It depends on the time I have. I'll put this story to the end.
I'm just thankful for subscribing and for thoe who gave their comments.