Away

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Your POV

Everyone is busy today, not for their schedule or practice but on renovating one of the extra room in our house, which was just next to the room which Yi Xing and I are sharing. The room will be turned into a nursery for our upcoming angels, we even added a door connecting from our room to the nursery for easy access for me and Yi Xing.  The cribs had finally arrive and it really amazed me how it will be great for our babies when they’re born.

While they were busy at home, I on the other hand is currently here in Jelly’s apartment. Rubbing my round tummy, I sat at the couch in the living room resting my back while I watch the rain hit the window pane of the living room. I wanted Yi Xing to be with me today to cuddle next to him, feeling his warmth in this cold weather but he is currently busy back at home. He took me here in Jelly’s place letting me stay for a few days to let me have a peaceful rest while they prepare the babies’ nursery but another reason behind it was that they want to surprise me. It was no problem for Jelly since she doesn’t have any work for today and she can accompany me.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder making me turn my head to the side seeing Jelly offering me a cup of warm milk. I took the cup and smelled the sweet aroma of the milk while Jelly sat at the next couch also having her cup of coffee, the beverages kept us warm in a rainy day.

Jelly turned to me. So what type of delivery are you planning with your babies?” she asked then taking a sip from her coffee waiting for my answer.

I pause for a moment and thought. ”If normal delivery is possible, I’ll go with it but C-section is not an issue for me, so any of the two is fine with me.” I answered gaining a smile from my friend.

I smiled back at her taking a sip in my cup of milk then turn my attention back to the window pane feeling my babies move in my tummy. I really wonder what those boys are already doing at the moment, I just hope they won’t fight over the room and I do hope the maknae line will be cooperative to their hyungs, knowing that they can be lazy at times, most especially Jongin.

It was already getting boring, so Jelly and I decided to watch a movie but while the movie was playing I keep taking glances on my phone checking if there will be messages from my airen, maybe asking or checking on my well-being here in Jelly’s place, but I only disappointed myself because there was not a single message, he must be very busy. I placed my phone beside me taking a deep sigh, it was just then I caught Jelly smirking while she watches me. I raised a brow at her giving her a suspicious.

“What’s with that smirk Jelly?” I asked.

“Oh nothing, I just noticed that you were stressing yourself just by looking at your phone.” she said standing from her chair and approached me. “Seul Joo relax, Lay might be busy for his suprise for you and it is not good for the babies when their mommy is stressed.” she added whole she lightly massage my shoulders.

Maybe Jelly is right, I’m stressing myself for nothing, and Yi Xing will always call or send me a message when he is not busy anymore. I relaxed myself and continue to watch the movie making myself comfortable and Jelly returned to her seat.

 

Author’s POV

Back in EXO house, everyone is busy doing their designated work, if eating was a work then the maknae line are really working hard. They’ve been eating almost the whole day while they play video games at the function room not even bothered to give a hand to their hyungs at the nursery.

Lay, Xiumin, Suho and Kris were busy painting the walls of the nursery white as a base color before they proceed with the actual design of the room. While they were doing their business, Kyungsoo was the kitchen doing the cooking of lunch and snacks along with Chanyeol and Baekhyun while Luhan and Chen were preparing the babies’ stuff and the maknaes are, well playing and just filling themselves up. Though they were not helping their hyungs they were still considerate enough not to bother them with their work.

 

The walls were halfway painted with white and when they were done that’s when the decorating starts. Lay had already planned a great design for the nursery which the others agreed with his idea since from the twelve of them Lay was the most artistic of all of them and Kris agrees with that.

“I think we are done with the base color, let’s just wait for it to dry completely before we start with the design.” Lay said looking at the white wall checking if the paint were even.

Kris stretched his arms to relax his tense muscles and suggested. “Let’s take a break for a while, I think Kyungsoo is done cooking the food.” he said and it was also about time that Chanyeol went upstairs to inform them that the food is ready.

The four boys cheered and headed their way to downstairs to the kitchen to grab their food. In the middle of eating Lay took out his phone from his pocket thinking to give you a call but he decided to give Jelly a message instead to check how were you doing.

“Hey Jelly, how are you ladies there?” Lay asked.

“We’re fine, we are watching a movie since it is a bit boring here.” Jelly replied.

“How is my wife doing? I hope she is not giving you a hard time?”

“Oh not at all, but a while ago she keeps on glancing over her phone checking if you had messaged her, she already misses you Lay, I can sense it.”

“I miss her too but I’m preparing this surprise for her, just tell her not to worry, and thanks Jelly.” A smug smile appeared on Lay’s face after he had read the message that Jelly sent him, he felt very happy after knowing that you already miss him even just a few hours of being away from each other.

He feels the same way because the both of you were already used of having in each other’s side everyday. But a little sacrifice won’t hurt and he really wanted to amaze you.

 

After their little snack, Lay along with Kris, Xiumin and Suho went back upstairs to continue their work. Kris brought the two cans of paint inside the room and poured a little amount inside the containers, one for the light pink and the other for the light blue. It was then that Lay took a paint brush and started to paint the wall for the decoration, he showed the three guys how it is done and they followed him.

The design that Lay wanted was not as easy as it looks, he had divided the wall into two, upper and lower portion. The upper portion was left white while the lower portion of the wall is going to be painted in stripes, light pink, white and light blue alternately. It took them night just to finish one-fourth of the whole room and it was pretty exhausting, so they decided to stop for the day and will continue their work tomorrow.

 

Lay’s hand was already filled with paint and he has to clean it up before he can give you a call. So he asked Sehun to give you a call checking if how you are doing now and the maknae obliged while Lay clean himself.

“Noona, it’s me Sehun, Lay hyung just wanted to check how you were doing, so how are you noona?” Sehun asked.

“Hmmm... Well Sehunnie, my back is aching and I can’t get up from the chair without any help, the twins keeps on kicking inside me making me jerk once in a while, I can’t reach my toes anymore or even reach objects that fell on the floor, so how am I Sehunnie?” you asked Sehun but only to hear silence at the other line. It was just then you heard Tao taking the phone from Sehun and greeted you cheerfully.

“Eomma! I miss you, you just don’t know how I beat Kai and Sehun when we were playing videogames.” Tao proudly said jumping for joy talking to you. You congratulated him and asked where Lay was, Tao told you that Lay still cleaning himself removing the paint in his body.

While you and Tao were talking on the phone, Lay was already done cleaning himself, he then saw Sehun walked passed by him looking a bit pale. He grabbed the maknae by the wrist and asked if something was wrong and if he had called you. Sehun nodded telling Lay that Tao was on the phone talking to you.

“Hyung, I think noona is not in a good mood, it is better you talk to her.” Sehun said releasing himself from Lay’s grip bowing his head and walked towards his room making Lay wonder what had happened between you and Sehun.

 

Walking towards the living room he spotted Tao still talking to you, Tao then noticed Lay and immediately informed you that Lay is already here. Tao bid you farewell and handed the phone to Lay and left the living room so you and Lay can talk privately.

“Hi there airen, it looks like you enjoyed talking to Tao but not with Sehun?” Lay asked chuckling as he made himself comfortable in the couch.

“How come you said that airen?” you asked.

“Well I just saw Sehun looking a bit pale and down, he then told me that you were not in a good mood, making me wonder. What did exactly happen airen?”

“Nothing really, he asked me how was I so I told him my back is aching and all my complaints about my body and nothing else more.” you answered casually.

“I think you just scared the maknae airen.” Lay answered laughing.

You laughed back thinking that you told almost your complaints to a boy who doesn’t have any idea about a pregnant woman.

“I’ll just ask forgiveness when I get home and by the way airen, when will you take me back home or even come visit me here at Jelly’s? I miss you and the babies misses you also.” you said pouting cutely while you lay on your bed.

“Awww... I miss you too airen, I think two more days we will finish the room, just a little sacrifice airen, you’ll be home before Jelly returns to her work, I promise.” Lay answered.

 

Both of you talked like you haven’t talked for a long time and only to realize it was already getting late. You already felt your eyes getting heavy and sleep was calling you, not to mention the comfy bed that Jelly prepared made you sleepier.

Lay decided to end your conversation by telling you how much he loves you and misses you, he wishes you a goodnight sleep with sweet dreams and so did you before he finally hang up the call.

You placed your phone at the side table and hugged a pillow pretending you were hugging Lay. Even though you feel empty for not having him beside you, hearing his voice was enough for you to have a goodnight sleep.

 

Jelly’s POV

I shook my head and a smile crept on my lips after overhearing my friend’s phone conversation with her husband. It was just really amazing that they are so in love with each other and it was pretty obvious that their love keeps on growing as the days pass. Even for a short period of time they already miss each other.

I on the other hand misses my Ben-Ben also, I sometimes couldn’t help but laugh when he wanted me to call him Ben-Ben when we both no know what the meaning of Ben-Ben. But he told me that it is his nickname and it is precious to him and since he’s precious to me I have agreed with his decision.

As I headed my way to my room my phone suddenly rang inside pocket, I took it out of my pocket and immediately answered the phone call with a wide grin on my face and cheerfully greeted the caller.

“Well someone is happy, did something great happen my angel?” Kris asked.

“Ani, I’m just happy you called Ben-Ben, you never fail to call whenever I think of you, so how is the nursery going?” I asked.

He told me that they were done with one-fourth of the wall decoration and they will continue it tomorrow. Just hearing his voice made my day complete, his deep yet gentle voice was so perfect for him and his voice was one of my favorite of him. 

He also told me about his complaints of having Seul Joo away from their house because the maknae line were pretty useless and just do whatever they want not even bothered to help them with work.

After hearing all his complaints for almost fifteen minutes I gave him a giggle telling just to relax and should not stress himself with the maknaes because it won’t do him any good which was good he agreed with me.

It was then my turn to tell him my day, well it was not a big issue, Seul Joo and I just watch a movie and just be cozy in the apartment since we were both lazy to move around due to the cold weather. I then told him how I was so amaze with Seul Joo and Yi Xing’s relationship only gaining a laugh from my boyfriend.

“Wae!? What is so funny from what I said? At least they knew that they miss each other even for just a short period of time, unlike someone I knew.” I said pouting and frowning while I prepare myself to bed.

“Aww.... my angel misses me, Jelly you just don’t know that even I’m working and busy with things I always think of you and I miss you ten times you miss me.” he said making my heart skip a beat from his words.

“Really?” I clarified.

“Really, really, I love you so much Jelly-ah.” he said in a gentle tone.

I couldn’t help my cheeks to warm up every time he becomes so vocal towards me, it always made me speechless. Why are you so romantic Wu Yi Fan?

“Jelly are you okay? Why are you not responding my angel?” he asked making me return to my senses.

“Ummm... I love you too Kris, I hope when you are done with the nursery you could come visit me, I really miss you Ben-Ben.” I said trying to suppress my squeals just by saying those words.

He promised that he will come visit me making me cheer for joy. It was getting late so we exchange goodnights and sweet dreams before we ended the call. I placed my phone beside me while I sit on bed hugging my knees, I couldn’t wait for Kris to come over and spent time with him alone.

 

Lay’s POV

“Lay hyung, this is the last of the babies’ things.” Chen said as he places the rug in front of the cribs.

Finally for almost three days of preparing the nursery, we are finally done. Everything was in its rightful places and I just can’t wait for Seul Joo to see all of this, I’m pretty sure she will really love this.

“Wow! This is really awesome, we really did a great job here.” Xiumin hyung praised as he places his arm on my shoulder as we both explore the whole room with our gaze.

I totally agree with him, the place was really awesome because it was not only I who put all the love and effort of making this room as pretty as it can be but all of us here helped, even the maknae line even though they’ve been useless at first but the proceeding days they started to give us a helping hand.

I let out a sigh of satisfaction and Suho then told me to get myself ready to take my airen back home. I turn to the time and smiled knowing I have plenty of time to buy her flowers. Securing everything was okay, I headed to my room to prepare myself.

 

I took a shower to refresh myself, once I was done I headed to my closet to look for something good to wear. I wanted to look good in front of my wife after a few days away from her, I really miss her a lot and I want to impress her.

I first put on my boxers then took out one of the denim pants which Seul Joo had bought me when we were at L.A. many years ago. It was one of her favorites thus she loves seeing me wearing it and I too feel comfortable on it. 

Next, I turn to look for a shirt to wear, I don’t want to look classy and Seul Joo prefers to see me in a simple attire. After a few scanning over my wardrobe I have decided to wear  my blue V-neck long sleeves shirt, I tucked it inside my pants and secured my pants with a belt, I then rolled my sleeves a little below my elbows. I paired my outfit with the necklace that she also gave me when we were still friends and the shirt helped in emphasizing the necklace I was wearing. I put on my socks and then sprayed some perfume on me and I’m ready to go.

I headed downstairs and after a few minutes Kris-ge joined me, we were ready to see our lovely ladies. We took one of the car and pass by a flower shop to buy flowers before we head to Jelly’s apartment.

I bought my airen pink roses knowing she will really love it while Kris-ge bought yellow roses for Jelly. We let the florist arrange the flowers for us in a bouquet while we wait, after we received our flowers we thanked the florist and headed our way to our destination.

 

We arrive in front of Jelly’s apartment and I let Kris-ge rang the doorbell while I stand behind him holding the bouquet of pink roses. Jelly opened the door and was greeted by yellow roses making her gasp in surprise, eyes widen and hands covering .

“Omo! Ben-Ben, they are so lovely, I love them so much, thank you!” she cried accepting the flowers from Kris-ge and gave him a hug which the other hugs her back and planted a kiss on the crown of her head. They enjoy each other’s company forgetting that I was still around.

I cleared my throat making the both of them jerk in surprise, Jelly took a peak behind Kris-ge and was a bit startled to me standing there. 

I widely smiled at them while I wave my hands. “Not to break your moment, but can I also see my wife so I won’t feel jealous seeing you all so sweet?” I joked a bit.

I can see Jelly blushing and immediately bowed her head for forgiveness. “My apologies Yi Xing, I didn’t know you were there.” she said and I told her that it was really fine.

Jelly let us in her apartment and my eyes keep wandering to find where my airen was, it was then Jelly told me that Seul Joo was still in her room sleeping which was a great time for me to surprise her. Jelly led me to where was the room located and wished me luck before she returned to the living room where Kris-ge was staying.

I slowly opened the door tiptoeing my way in trying my best not to make a single noise. There I found my airen still sleeping soundly on bed, I slowly walked towards the bed gently crawled letting myself join her still holding the bouquet of flowers I brought a while ago.

Looking at her beautiful face my eyes immediately darted towards her lips, those lips that I really miss. I felt a smile crept on my lips just by staring at the most precious person beside me.

I swipe the hair away from her forehead and planting a gentle kiss on it waking her up from her sweet slumber. She tub the sleep away from her eyes and her eyes opened wide upon seeing me beside her.

“Did you sleep well airen?” I asked smiling at her while I caress her face.

“Yi Xing!” she exclaimed immediately wrapping her arms around me and burying her face on my chest, I can hear light sobs from her making my heart swell.

“Don’t cry airen, I’m here already and look what I bought.” I said and she pulled away from me and instantly noticed the pink roses I was holding. She gasps in surprise covering with her hands as tears started to well in her eyes. I first placed the bouquet at the side then helped her sit on bed and handed her the flowers.

“They are so wonderful Yi Xing, thank you so much.” she happily said while she admires the flowers.

“Anything for you my airen.”I said cupping her cheeks wiping the tears away, she smiled at me and we both exchange kisses trying to fill-in the days we were separated from each other.

Pulling away from the kiss, I let her head rest on my chest while I wrap my arms around her waist until I reached her round tummy. I really miss her and our babies, being away from them was like torture but a little sacrifice will finally paid off when Seul Joo will see my surprise.

 

We stayed inside the room for a couple of minutes just cuddling and exchanging sweet nothings to each other. We also talked to our babies wishing them to have good health.

After a few minutes, I helped her clean up and refresh herself before we return home, it was then she stopped and notice my look which she gave me a good compliment that she really loved it making me so proud of myself.

Everything was ready and packed, we headed to the living room and Kris-ge along with Jelly greeted us. Seul Joo was already excited to see the nursery so we hurriedly headed our way back home and Jelly came along with us because she too was also curious how the nursery went out.

Upon arriving at home the other members came flocking towards the two ladies except for Xiumin hyung and Junmyeon. I immediately stood in front of Seul Joo stopping the others from coming near her, same goes with Kris-ge who pulled Jelly into a protecting hug. I then heard the two girls laugh at us telling that we were being silly. Seul Joo then told me that I should not worry because the other members won’t cause any harm to them, then she and Jelly headed towards the second floor but I stopped them.

 

Your POV

“Yi Xing!” I cried hugging him close burying my face on his chest, I felt my tears form in my eyes finally seeing him after a few days away from his arms. 

I sob a little, he told me not to cry and that he has something for me making me pulled away from embracing him and was startled to see a bouquet of pink roses. I covered my mouth with my hands as tears continue to dwell in my eyes, he helped me sit up on bed and gave me the flowers.

“Airen, they’re wonderful, thank you so much.” I said as I admire the pink roses.

“Anything for you airen.” he replied cupping my cheeks and wipe my tears away. He gave me a kiss on the lips and I kissed him back feeling his lips perfectly fitted with mine, the kiss I really miss a lot.

He pulled away from the kiss and let my head rest on his chest while we cuddle each other, he caress my tummy as he talks to our babies. This is what I really love about him, the way his soft voice ring in my ears and the way he show his care and love towards me and our babies, Zhang Yi Xing is the perfect husband for me.

 

After a few minutes he helped me get ready to return home but then I noticed his outfit, the blue V-neck long sleeves and the denim pants he was wearing made me blush from amazement, he even wore the necklace I bought for him and the way his dimple appears on his cheek when he smiles just made my heart melt. I gave him a compliment making him smile widely at me.

I was already excited to see the nursery so we hurriedly headed our way home and Jelly came along with us because she was curious with the outcome of the nursery since Kris oppa was involved with the room make over.

Upon arriving at home, the other members rush towards me and Jelly which instantly blocked by the two men with us. Yi Xing stood in front of me while Kris oppa pulled Jelly into a protective hug.

Jelly and I giggled on how they can be silly at times and overprotective as if the members would really do any harm to us. Jelly and I headed our way towards the second floor only to be stopped by my husband, it was just then Minseok oppa covered my eyes with a blind fold and I just felt Yi Xing held me by the hand guiding me towards the nursery.

I felt we have arrived at the nursery. “Can I take them off now?” I asked.

“You can remove the blind fold airen.” he said giving a kiss on my hands before I finally remove the cover on my eyes and slowly open my eyes only to gasp in surprise.

My eyes widen in amazement as I scan the room, no doubt it was really wonderful. The walls were painted perfectly, it was divided into two portions, and the upper was painted in white while the lower portion has light pink, white and light blue stripes.

The cribs were leaning in the wall facing towards the door that connects the nursery and our room, there was also a rug placed in front of the cribs and there was a single couch at the side of the cribs with a foot rest.

At the opposite side of the room there was mini living room; it has also a complete set of sofa which was in white. The closet was placed at the corner of the room next to it was the changing table with all the complete equipment needed. I really didn’t know that they bought furniture and other equipment needed for the room. They even installed a shelf just a little away from the cribs which they placed kids’ books along with small stuffed toys, not to mention the pictures of cute animated animals hanging on the wall making the room more enjoyable. 

The windows were also covered with long white curtains and lastly, everything became more amazing when I turn my attention to the ceiling, there were a lot of glow-in-the-dark stickers of stars on it. The whole make over was really a success and just by looking at the room I couldn’t wait for the twins to be born and see how amazing their room is.

“So airen, do you like it?” Yi Xing asked me as he approached giving me a back hug.

Tears started to well on my eyes again and I tried not to let them fall, I turn to my husband hugging him tight while I buried my face on the crook of his neck, I then felt his fingers ran through my hair comforting me. I pulled away a little to let my gaze meet his and smiled.

“I really love it airen, thank you so much, it was really more than I ever expected it would be.” I said and I couldn’t hold back my tears of joy just letting it fall from my eyes. Yi Xing cupped my cheeks and planted a soft kiss on my lips telling me not to cry anymore then wiping my tears away.

I also thanked everyone in helping to make the nursery so wonderful, even Jelly was amazed with the outcome of the nursery giving praises to Kris oppa for a job well done.

Yi Xing then guided me towards the couch letting me sit when all of a sudden Jelly’s phone rang, she took in out from her pocket and widely smiled then hurriedly approach me to show who was asking a video call from her. I smiled widely seeing the familiar name flashing on Jelly’s phone that I haven’t seen for a long time. Jelly accepted the request and we waited until the caller’s face appeared on the screen.

“Nica!” Jelly and I chorused waving cheerfully to our best friend Nica.

 

Kris’ POV

Nica?!  My eyes widen in surprise hearing her name after a long time, Nica is calling Jelly?


Hi there you
sorry for not updating soon
so I made a long chapter as an apology
I do hope you have enjoyed it.

Comments and upvotes juseyo ^^

Gomawoyo