Protective

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Your POV

My mood swings had started, making me a total mess; a crying mess. This is actually killing me and I can’t control it.

I expected the mood swings but I never thought that I’d only be crying and laughing. It is actually horrible and I feel like I’m riding a rollercoaster with these mood swings. One moment I would start crying then a few minutes later I was laughing.

There was this time that I cried all of a sudden without any reason at all. Then I laughed at myself for crying and then cried because I laughed at myself; pretty weird if you ask me.

People around me get confused whenever my mood swings attack, mostly my airen and the other boys. I never got angry over things but I cried over them.

Just like one time when I was trying to cook a sunny side up egg, a perfect one, but I kept breaking the yolk and it made me upset. Yi Xing had spotted me in the kitchen crying and did his best to cook me a sunny side up. I sometimes pity my husband for always trying his best to comfort me. Sometimes he succeeds but most of the time he fails.

I often think my mood swings are not normal anymore, like I’m already a candidate for a psychotic patient but according to Dr. Han it is a normal process. Normal? Being over emotional is normal? Great if I’m normal how long will I have to endure this rollercoaster of emotions?

For now my best friend is my sunglasses even there is no sun I have to wear them to hide my puffy eyes. I have been crying like an insane person. Like just this morning when I wake up, I saw my reflection in the mirror and saw how ugly I am with my puffy eyes and it made me start to cry again. Yes I know I’m silly but I can’t help it. I’m happy being pregnant but only problem with this is the changes I’m experiencing.

 

We were at the dance studio for their dance rehearsal for the performance tomorrow in Inkigayo. They were on their active promotions of their new song and they have been all working hard specially my airen.

“Noona, why don’t you remove your sunglasses now, no one’s going to laugh at you here.” Sehun told me.

“No way, I look horrible, just don’t mind me Sehunnie.” I replied.

“Sehun, stop bothering Seul Joo noona and return here.” Chanyeol said to the maknae.

The maknae pouted and followed his hyung, returning to their dance practice. It was not long after that their manager had declared lunch break for the moment. I was seated on the couch watching them, a bit worn out from their practice. I decide to hand each one of them a towel for their sweat.

“Noona, you shouldn’t tire yourself here, I think you should have stayed home to have some rest.” Yeol told me.

“No need to worry Yeollie, I can still manage. Even though I’m pregnant don’t forget I’m still the private nurse around here. It is not an excuse to leave my work.” I explained. Yeol scratched his head and smiled at me sheepishly.

Manager along with Yi Xing and Kyungie left to buy some lunch for all of us. Those two were not supposed to go along with their manager but they keep on insisting the food I should be getting, should be healthier. Manager couldn’t win against them to so he just allowed it, leaving us here at the company.

“Eomma, are you hungry?” Tao asked me as he rested his head on my shoulder.

“Not really baby, don’t worry they will be back soon.” I said caressing his hair.

 

A few minutes later I heard Jongin shout that the food had arrived making the boys fuss over the food. I on the other hand just stayed at the couch waiting patiently for the food to be prepared.

“Okay, the food has been packed for each person, so that means no stealing other’s food, Arasseo?” Manager said. “Especially you Kim Jong In.” Hitting Jong In’s hand with the chopsticks.

“Kyungsoo, try to feed Jong In.” He said to Kyungie making the other members laugh at poor Jong In.

We all happily ate our lunch. Even though I have my own food Yi Xing still keeps on feeding me with his food. I, as a lovely wife, also shared my food with him and fed him.

 

Lay’s POV

Seul Joo’s mood swings had kicked off and it somehow gets worse as the days pass. I’m really getting worried about her situation and so are the other members. They even sometimes panic whenever she starts to cry all of a sudden.

My only help whenever her mood swings kick off were Xiumin hyung, Luhan hyung, Suho, Tao and Kyungsoo. The others couldn’t handle her specially the maknaes but they still try their best to help even it fails.

As I keep repeating, too much crying is not good for the baby. According to Jelly and Dr. Han mood swings are normal. But to Seul Joo being over emotional is not normal for her.  I did my best to prevent her from crying too much even though it can’t be avoided.

If she wasn’t pregnant it would be really weird because she would just cry all of a sudden then after a few minutes she would just laugh and then cry again, so confusing. I would just stay beside her to comfort her and prevent any stimulants that would cause her to be upset.

It was just this morning that I had spotted her crying in front of the mirror because she saw her puffy eyes.

“A-airen… I-I’m ugly.” She said between her sobs.

I pulled her into a hug to comfort her “No you’re not airen, everyone gets puffy eyes when they cry too much, now now, stop crying.” I said giving her a kiss in the forehead. After a few minutes she returned to her jolly self and it made me a little confused.

It was good that she doesn’t get angry but instead she cries over things. There are times when the other members would do little things that would upset her. Like when Xiumin hyung won’t eat dinner because he was too full from the guesting he attended. She thought hyung doesn’t like her cooking so she started to cry and to stop her from crying hyung forced himself to eat dinner just to cheer her up.

“Lay hyung what food that fits noona’s diet?” Kyungsoo asked me as he scanned through the menu.

“Order some soup and vegetables, she’s been eating lot of sweets lately, she needs to fill up with something more healthy.” I said looking at the menu.

“Are you not going to buy some desserts for her?” Manager hyung asked me.

“Not today hyung, no sweets for her today, she’s been eating a lot lately.” I answered.

“You are one protective husband Yi Xing, Seul Joo really is lucky to have you.” Hyung complimented.

“You don’t see a guy like Lay hyung everyday.” Kyungsoo smirked.

 

After we were done buying lunch for everyone we headed back to the company. As expected the other members crowded over the food when we arrived. Kai was even scolded by manager for attempting to steal some of the food. I on the other hand had already separated my lunch and Seul Joo’s lunch from the others. I approached her on the couch and handed her the lunch. We fed each other not minding the other people inside the dance studio.

 

After the whole day of practicing we headed back home exhausted and sticky. I have to take a bath when we get home. I was itchy and I didn't smell very nice anymore. Once we all arrived we all rushed to our respective bathrooms to take a hot shower. It was a good thing that we have two spare rooms which has a bathroom each. Some of the members had their bath there to avoid arguments.

Seul Joo and I took a shower together. It wasn’t new to us because we often take a bath and shower together. Taking a bath with her is one of my favorite moments because we sometimes end up making out.

I feel refreshed after a relaxing hot shower and so did Seul Joo. We both laid on our bed, I was resting while she was busy looking at her Twitter and Weibo on her tablet.

I was just about to close my eyes to relax a bit when all of a sudden I heard my airen sobbing. She turns to me burying her face on my chest. I wonder what had happen why she suddenly cried. So I decided to look at her tablet and I was really surprise to see posts that were bashing her. There were hurtful and judgmental words that was too much to handle. How can they even say that to her? They don’t know my wife and they would just posts those things and judge her.

I turned off her tablet and comforted her instead. “Hush now airen, those people are not worth your time.” I told her as I brush her hair with my fingers.

 

She fell asleep from all the crying making me more upset. All of a sudden a knock on the door distracted me. I went to it to see who it was.

Kris ge?

Tao?

I let them in and they told me that they saw post of hurtful words about Seul Joo. They too were very angry how those people had said mean things about her. They saw Seul Joo sleeping and I told them that she had fallen asleep from too much crying.

“She was really hurt seeing those posts.” I said.

“How dare they say that to Eomma, if they call themselves our fans they should respect our personal lives and decisions, the nerves of them.” Tao said, annoyed.

“We been in the industry for long time and there are still immature people out there.” Kris ge added.

I was already fuming with anger, so after that Tao and Kris-ge had left the room I logged into my Weibo. I never posted my anger through social network but this is far too much. Hurting the one I love is not acceptable.

“This is my personal life and I hope you will know your boundaries. If you call yourselves fans respect the people we love. My wife never attacked any of you but this is what she gets? Bashes from all of you? I’m not happy seeing hurtful things about my wife, what are the things you know that we don’t know that you would just blurt out nonsense words out of nowhere? Do you have any proof that all you said is true?


Hello my dear subbies and readers
Updated another story
sorry it was a bit delay I was actually applying for a job
please don't leave me
Comment, subscribe and do upvote

Kamsahabnida ♥♥♥ (감사합니다)