China Trip 2

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Author’s POV

“I’ll be taking Jinyoung now Seul Joo.” Jelly said taking the baby from the bed and headed out of the room while you were still changing Jinmee to her travelling clothes.

It’s been two days when you arrived in Changsha that you have noticed Jelly and Kris had started to volunteer to take care of Jinyoung. It was not actually a big deal, it was actually a big help for you to lessen the burden of taking care of the babies. But, you just wondered what had gotten to the couple most especially Kris that he started to gain interest in taking care of Jinyoung. 

“Are the babies ready? Huh? Where’s Jinyoungie?” Asked Lay as he entered the room noticing his son was gone.

“Don’t worry airen, he’s with Jelly and Kris oppa.” You chuckle a bit as you finish changing Jinmee and lifted her up in your arms. The baby instantly spread her arms asking for her daddy’s which you immediately handed her to Lay. After all she was Daddy’s little princess.

Everyone was all set to leave the Zhang’s residence to the resort that all of you had a reservation. It was pure luck that Luhan’s family actually owned a resort in Changsha means everyone’s stay will be for free. Mostly everyone was ready to leave most especially the Maknaes: Sehun, Jongin and Tao. They had been whining for quite awhile now and they had settled in their own seats while they wait for the others.

It didn’t take long that everyone except you and Lay were inside the van. You two had to bid your farewell to Lay’s parents and grandparents before your departure. They bid you all an enjoying and all of you left the Zhang’s residence.

 

“Gege, are we there yet?” Tao starts to complain but Luhan did not mind him.

It was also just in time that you had finally arrived at the resort and the maknaes immediately rushed towards the reception area pushing each other to get a better room than the other.

“I’ll have one room please.” Jongin said.

Sehun pushed him. “Give me a room that is better than his.”

Tao laughed at them with a smirk on his face. “She can’t understand you both because you speak in Korean.” He turned to the receptionist and spoke to her in Chinese. “I’ll have one room for me please.”

The receptionist was a bit startled with the three boys in front of her but only to get her attention when Luhan appears on the scene. The receptionist immediately recognizes him and gives her respect to Luhan by bowing. Luhan smiles and asks for the reservation rooms for everyone which the receptionist gives all the room numbers reserved.

The biggest room of course goes to you and Lay since the twins are with you. Jelly and Kris shares the room together while the others have their own specific rooms. Everyone heads to their rooms while your luggage is brought to your rooms. 

 

Dinner was ready for everyone to feast. The babies also have their own food which Luhan had specially made for them. It was like a buffet due to the quantity of food on the long table and of course the boys who are always hungry, most especially the maknaes had filled their plates.

“OMO! Tao, Jongin and you too Sehun, isn’t that too much just for dinner? What if you’ll get stomach ache?” you ask a little shock and at the same time worried.

“B-But…noona…” Sehun wanted to explain.

“We’re hungry.” Jongin added.

“And eomma, this is our chance to eat without limits.” Tao pouts, adding which made the two agree with him.

Feeling defeated, you roll your eyes, sighing and shakes your head. For some reason, they do have a point, after all. It is their time to enjoy. So instead of giving them a lecture, you just let them be and head your way to the table where you, Lay, Kris and Jelly are sharing along with the babies.

After everyone was stuffed and satisfied with their dinner, they all headed to their respective rooms to have some good night’s rest. Though they ate like beasts, the maknaes manage not to have any stomach aches at all and drifted immediately on their bed. The twins also fell asleep while you and Lay sing them to sleep while they finish their bottled milks.

It was really late, but not everyone is asleep. At room 821 where Kris and Jelly are staying, the couple is still fully awake cuddling each other in bed. Only their breathing is heard through the silence of the room until Jelly manage to speak first breaking the silence.

“Ben-Ben?” she speaks his nickname calling him while her head rests on his chest.

“Yes baby?” Kris responds while he plays with the strands of her hair with his finger.

“I just had a thought, what would you like our baby will be? A boy or a girl?”
Kris was taken by surprise with Jelly’s sudden question, yet it brought s his lips. He pause for a moment before he answers her question.
“As long our baby is healthy, I won’t ask for more.” He calmly answers. “Why would I ask for moiré, when our baby is made from our love?” he adds making Jelly’s cheeks burn.

“When did you become so cheesy, Mr. Wu Yi Fan?” she giggles.

“I don’t know; maybe when you are in love you get to be cheesy, just like Yi Xing.” He grins and yawns lightly. Jelly raises her head a bit smiling at her lover. “Sleepy?” Kris nods feeling his eyes getting heavy, for the last time that night, they exchange kisses with each other and drift to dream land.

It was 3 in the morning, Jelly was sleeping cozily on her bed and Kris slowly moves in to join her avoiding her to wake up.

 

On their swim wear, Jinyoung and Jinmee are sitting between Luhan and Xiumin’s legs while they build sand castles, but it is a little impossible to finish one since the babies keeps on destroying the sand that their uncles are building  and giggles. You and Lay are just nearby watching closely at the twins who are enjoying their time. Lay can’t stop taking photos and videos of them since it is their first time to visit the beach.

The other members are also busy with their respective business until Chanyeol notices that Jelly and Kris are nowhere to be seen. It did not take long when the couple finally arrives to join the fun.

“You know what; this scene seems so familiar, it’s like this happened a few years ago, right Lay hyung? Seul Joo noona?” Baekhyun grins throwing a teasing look at you and Lay.

“What?” Lay reacts while you look down, feeling your cheeks burn.

“Oh nothing~” Baekhyun says in a singly tone and throws a teasing look at the other couple yet it didn’t work on either Kris or Jelly.

            But it didn’t stop Jelly to feel curious about what Baekhyun meant, so she approaches you and ask which you willingly answered and explained. Jelly just laugh at the thought if only everyone knew the truth behind why they we’re late, well to what had Jelly thought.

Jelly’s POV

            It is a lovely weather to visit the beach and feel the warmth of the sun. Ever since I started working overseas, not once did I visit the beach due to my hectic and busy schedule and of course talking about the distance between my work and the sea. So this is going to be my very first visit.

            Kris and I are already heading our way to the shore to join the others who happened to be having fun already. We would have been early if it wasn’t for this guy next to me who sleeps like a hibernating bear. I just can’t wake him up peacefully. I’m wearing my pink bikini with a sarong covering my waist while Kris is wearing his white sleeveless shirt pairing it with his beach shorts. Though it’s a simple outfit, He is still so dashing in my eyes. His biceps showing and I can’t forget his tattoo on his shoulder. Just by staring at this being beside makes me fall for him even more

            We arrive only to hear Baekhyun teasing Lay and Seul Joo and passing it to us which of course Kris didn’t mind. Yet I’m still curios what was all the teasing about. The only person I can ask is my best friend. I walk towards Pearl and ask her what it was all about. I can’t help but chuckle at the misunderstanding, If only they knew.

What really happened was….

Flashback

            I feel so comfortable waking up in the morning with the man you love beside you. Kris is still sleeping and of course he looks so attractive even in his sleep. Taking my finger, I trace his face while examining his feature. How did I become so lucky to have this man?

            Turning to the time, it is half past seven and it’s a little early so I don’t want Ben-Ben to wake up. I slowly release myself from his embrace and tip toe my way to the bathroom to clean myself before we head to the beach. I’m done with cleaning and changing to my swimwear yet my boyfriend is still sleeping peacefully on our bed.
            An hour has passed yet Kris seems to have no chance of waking up. Our breakfast was already served in our room and I have finished eating mine. I think it would be best for me to wake him up. Climbing up on bed, I gently shake him calling his name, telling that it’s time to wake up to enjoy the beach. My gentle shake turns to hard yet nothing seems working. Getiing pissed from all the effort I’m putting on I climb out of bed and cross my arms on my chest.

“Gosh! When will this man wake up?” I complain. “WU YI FAN!! WAKE UP!” I’m already shouting but not a budge happened. Is he hibernating or something?

An idea came into my mind making me smirk and I climb back to bed. his hair down to his ear I whisper gently against his ear. “Ben-Ben, If you don’t wake up, you will really get something unpleasant from me, hmm?” he started to move and lay flat on his back and I wait for his eyes to slowly open but I receive a light…Snore?

Oh my god! Not this one. It leaves me with no choice but to be brutal with him. I place my hands on his shoulder and lean in to bring my lips to his ear. With no hesitation in my mind, I bit his earlobe finally waking him up, Screaming.

“AHHH!!”he whines rubbing the ear that I have bitten looking at me with a what-in-the-world-just-happen expression as I stand beside the bed with a smirk on my face and my hands on my hips.

“Well good morning, hibernating dragon. It’s time to get your out of bed.”

“Why did you bit my ear?” I can see he is surprise with my attack but it works to wake him up. “Jelly?” Oh don’t use that gentle voice on me Wu Yi Fan,it won’t work this time.

“It happens to be that it’s been an hour since I tried to wake you up so I bit your ear. That’s all.” I proudly say. He frowns at me not even moving from the bed which annoys me even more.

“WU YI FAN! Get out of that bed, clean yourself and eat your breakfast before I totally get mad at you and head to the beach first!” He did what I said and hurries to fix himself not even bothering to argue with me.

 

            I’m sitting on the couch, waiting then I feel two strong arms wrap around me. I turn to see Kris was already done and ready to the beach. I release myself from his embrace and stand up from the couch to give him a hug. He leans in to give me a sweet kiss on my lips making my day better.

“Are you still mad at me?”

“With that kiss…” I pause. “Not anymore.”

“I’m glad.” He smiles giving me that breath taking smile as he takes my hand and kisses it. “Sorry, I slept to well.”

“I’m sorry too. It would be the last time I will bite you ear.” I reach to caress his ear that is still red.

“It also my fault.” Oh Kris, you really don’t have to blame yourself always, because you know how much I love you even you have imperfections.

He smiles to me and takes my hand. We head to the door when he suddenly stop and look at me. “Babe, did you apply some sunscreen?” I roll my eyes at him, here we go. Protective Kris.

“Yes Ben-Ben, I did. It’s not that I have to fry myself in the sun.” I laugh and we head to join the others.

End of flashback

 

“Hyung what happened to your ear? Why is it so red?” I overheard Chanyeol ask Kris while he was getting us a drink. I smirk as he tries to reason out. I know he won’t tell what really happened because it would be his embarrassment.

            The sun is up but it is not as hot due to the clouds and it’s a perfect day to play beach volleyball with no worries about getting too much sunburn. EXO gathered around near the net grouping themselves to 6. EXO-M and EXO-K as usual. The twins are under Seul Joo and my care cheering for them most especially our lovers.

“DA-DA!” the twins chorused, clapping their hands cheering for their daddy.

“Aww… this is so unfair.” Baekhyun complains. “EXO-M has cheerers while K doesn’t have any.” He then receives a light hit on the head from Kyungsoo making all of us laugh and Jimnyoung even clap his hands enjoying the scene.

“Look hyung, Jinyoung is your fan.” Tai points the baby to Baekhyun making us laugh again.

            Though it is just a game, ach tem are serious of winning because they don’t want to get the punishment. ‘Clothes pins’. I can now imagine the faces of the losing team while taking the punishment. I know this game will be fun and exciting.

            Few minutes have passed and it’s close fight between teams. For me, when it comes to ball games I definitely think the best are Xiumin, Luhan and Yi Fan. Lay is good too but he still needs to be a little careful not to get himself hurt because it might be trouble later on.
            The game is getting intense; the ball just keeps on flying from each team. Seul Joo and I keeps on cheering for all of them and eagerly waiting for the winners. Luhan passed the ball to Chen and Chen spikes it to the K’s court which Sehun manage to block and returns it to the M’s court. Yi Fan hit the ball and it hit the open space of K’s court declaring M as the winner of the game.

“Yahoo! We one!” Tao and Chen cheers and rushes to take the clothes pins from the staff of the resort.  The losing team forms a line facing the winning team. Tao picks Sehun, Kris took Chanyeol, Chen had Baekhyun,  Lay chooses Kai, Suho is with  Luhan and Xiumin took Kyungsoo. With the pins on their hands, M places it to the body parts of the K and hold the string.

“Okay, at our signal. Together, pull the string.” I shouted.

“Hana, Dul, Set. Pull!” Seul Joo and I chorused and EXO-M pulls the string making the K members scream from the slight pain. I burst into laughter seeing their expressions that I had already imagine a while ago. Thank goodness that none of them is a sore loser which made the game even fun.

            The day was great, us enjoying the vacation we had and just relaxing not worrying about fans or any other people to bother us. It was really a great idea for letting EXO have their one week off. I can see their faces are less stressed compared a few days back, most especially my Ben-Ben, he look so relax and it added to his charm.

 

“Ben-Ben, where are we going?” I ask Kris as we walk back to the sea side separating ourselves from the others. We just finished our dinner and I noticed that Yi Fan was a little tensed while we were eating and now here we are walking with me having no idea to where to.

“Just follow baby, we’re almost there.” Almost there? To where? He holds my hand giving it a firm grip and I can feel it clammy. I wonder what is making him nervous which also makes me nervous.

“Are we there yet?” I’m starting to feel tired from walking but I didn’t get any response from him. He suddenly stops and pulls a blind fold from his pocket. He walks behind me and covers my eyes before I can even protest.

“Ben…”

“Do you trust me?” I nod and he is holding my hand again and we start to walk again. How long do we have to walk? This is taking forever. I’m but to complain when we stop walking and I can see light from my blindfold

“Kris where are we? What is this?” I couldn’t control my growing curiosity and he told me to take my blindfold. I did what he said only to find myself standing in the center of a hut with candles and rose petals on the floor. I can’t find where is Kris is. I call his name twice then he was already behind me smiling his smile that I love.

He takes my hand and gives it a light squeeze as he looks deeply in my eyes. I look back at him just waiting for what is happening next.

“My sweet Jelly, I know thing had been fast between us but I never regret meeting you in my life. I’m not a good talker like Yi Xing but this is me standing in front of you not as Kris of EXO but simply as Wu Yi Fan. The man that fell in love with you.” I’m speechless then he suddenly on one knee and I gasps in surprise. Yi Fan!

He takes a small box from his pocket and opens it revealing a diamond ring “I know who to spend the rest of my life with. Will you be my Mr. Wu? Will you marry me Jelly?”  I don’t know what to say, I need to process all the words yet I feel overjoyed for this romantic proposal. The fight and argument and the happy times we spent together is now taking a next step of our relationship.

“Yi Fan… I… I’m really surprise that you really went a lot to prepare this and I never expect that you would do this soon that I have imagined.” I pause trying to hold my tears behind my eyes. “ I thought before you are a dream that I couldn’t reach but here we are now, arguing and sometimes getting all fluffy with each other.” I hold his hand with my other and smile to him sweetly. “Mr. Wu Yi Fan, you really don’t know how much you made my life brighter when I met you. Knowing you just tell me that dreams do come true and you’re that dream come true.” I take a deep breath and courage to speak once more. “Yes, Kris I will marry you.  I will be your Mrs. Wu Yi Fan and spent the rest of my life with you.”

            He took the ring out from the box and places it on my ring finger and stands up from his kneeling position. I can see the happiness he is feeling at the moment as we embrace each other. I wouldn’t ask any other man to be with me for the rest of my life, only Yi Fan completes me. He is perfect even with his imperfections. My Ben-Ben, my Kris, my Wu Yi Fan.

 

            We head back to the resort and I’m surprise when the others greeted us and cheering. Wait? Did they all know this and I’m the only one who deosn’t?

“Congratulations Jelly, I’m so happy for you.” Seul Joo approaches me and gives me a hug which I hug her back.

“Thank you Pearl it was a surprise for me.”

“Oh you don’t know how much he prepared this and the reason why he woke late this morning.” Seul Joo told me making me turn to my boyfriend, now my fiancé. I couldn’t help but feel fluttered and guilty at the same time. I got mad and bit his ear not knowing he went through a lot for this proposal. It  was wonderful and meaningful to me.