Support

♥♥ Loving You Until Eternity (영원까지 당신을 사랑) ♥♥

Author’s POV

~at SM Entertainment~

You and Lay entered the SM building following close behind manager. He led you towards the conference room. You wanted to hit the fast forward button so you could hurry up and get this over with. Your heart beat faster and faster the closer you got to the room. You held Lay’s hand so tight that you didn’t even realize that his fingers began to change colors.

“Airen just relax, let’s just stay calm. Everything will be just fine.” Lay whispered to you before planting a soft kiss on your forehead.

“You may now enter, they are waiting for you.” Manager said as he opened the door for the both of you.

You swallowed hard before you and Lay entered the room. You tried to hide behind him but it was useless. You were shocked to see all the company’s board members present in the room. You never expected that they would all come to talk to you.

Both of you bowed, greeting the board members of the company and Mr. Lee. Everyone greeted you back and offered you a seat at the end of the table.

The looks on the members’ faces were so serious. Their appearances were so professional, they all had suits on and sat up straight around the table as they looked at you and Lay. You felt like melting under their intense stares. It made you so tense that Lay had to give your hand a gentle squeeze to remind you to relax.

A silence fell around the room as we waited for Mr. Lee to start speaking. “Okay now that everyone is here, we can begin. Seul Joo-ssi, Yi Xing-ssi...” He said addressing us “is it true that Seul Joo-ssi is pregnant?” He asked.

“Yes songsaengnim.” Lay answered.

“So, what are you planning to do about the pregnancy?” He continued.

“We will keep the baby, songsaengnim” Lay firmly answered.

“Are you ready to accept all the challenges it will bring to you, Mr. Zhang, Ms. Park?” One of the board members asked.

“Yes sir, we are ready.” You and Lay replied in unison.

“Yi Xing, are you not afraid that this will affect your reputation as an idol?” Another member asked.

“No sir, the baby is more important to me. Seul Joo and I, we see the baby as a blessing. We will do whatever it takes to protect our baby.” Lay explained.

“Ms. Park how about you? You have been silent there.” Another member asks you.

“Umm... I want to keep our baby sir. It’s still a life, no matter how small it is right now and killing it is a sin.” You answered.

After hearing what you and Lay had to say about the matter, Mr. Lee burst into a joyful laughter as he looked at the both of you. The board members also turned to you smiling. You and Lay wondered if he said something funny.

“You know Zhang Yi Xing, a lot of your fans will be cry if they will hear about this.” Mr. Lee said.

“Songsaengnim?” Lay curiously asked.

“This is really going to be a new adjustment to EXO; I just hope those boys are ready to become uncles to the new family member.” Mr. Lee said.

You and Lay were surprised by what Mr. Lee Soo Man had just said. The board had dropped their serious expressions and were smiling at you.

“Actually Yi Xing and Seul Joo, we called you here today to hear your plans about the upcoming blessing. We can all see that you are willing to take good care of the life you two have created. The board and I want to congratulate you both.” Mr. Lee Soo Man said as all the board members began to applaud.

“We hope to see a happy, healthy baby in a few months, arasseo?” A board member said.

Hearing it from the whole board of SM entertainment you felt the anxiety that had been building up in side you just vanish. You were able to breathe again. You bowed to them, thankful for their support as tears of happiness fell from your eyes.

Mr. Lee saw that you were crying and personally approached you. He gave you a gentle hug. “Awww... we didn’t mean to scare you Seul Joo-ssi.” He said, turning to Lay “Yi Xing, you better watch out, your wife will be more emotional during her pregnancy, so you better take good care of her.” Mr. Lee said to him. Lay nodded happily.

Lay couldn’t help but smile upon hearing the word ‘wife’ from the head of the entertainment company. He keep bowing and thanking the board for all of the support that they gave to you both.

Mr. Lee also added that he will be giving you and Lay a week off to visit your families in China and the Philippines which made you cry even more. Lay pulled you closer to him and wiped away your tears as he told you to stop crying. “It isn’t good for the baby.” He said, but you couldn’t help it, you were just so happy.

You were very thankful for Mr. Lee always being so understanding and very supportive. For the past years that you had worked under the company, he stood by your side as a father figure. Not once had you ever regretted working for him.

 

Lay’s POV

~at the EXO house~

After the meeting with Lee Soo Man songsaengnim and the board members, I felt relieved knowing the people around me accepted the baby full heartedly. I thought that they would scold us, but they just wanted to know if we were willing to take on the responsibilities that were about to have to face. Of course were willing, the baby that Seul Joo is carrying is made from our love and we will do our best to protect our little blessing.

Manager hyung had drove us back home, Seul Joo fell asleep on our way. I didn’t want to wake her up so I decided to carry her to our bedroom. She wasn’t that heavy, so it was easy for me to carry her.

“Lay, I will inform you when I have finished booking a flight for you and Seul Joo-ssi to Changsha.” Manager hyung said before leaving the house.

I decided to look for some food in the kitchen to relieve my hunger. Talking with the elders especially when you are very nervous makes you very hungry after. I couldn’t believe that at their age they knew how to troll people.

“Yi Xing! You’re already here!” Luhan ge exclaimed, seeing me as enter the kitchen. He was with Xiumin hyung and Chen. I joined them and Chen offered to make me a sandwich.

“So how was the meeting with Lee Soo Man songsaengnim?” Xiumin hyung asked me.

I told them the meeting went well. They were also relieved knowing that songsaengnim and the board members approved of the pregnancy. Of course, I didn’t forget to tell them that songsaengnim had trolled us.

“He really knows how to scare people with his serious talk, but in the end he was just being a troll.” Luhan ge said.

“Just like Chen-Chen.” Xiumin hyung added. He and Luhan ge then laughed.

“Wae, hyung don’t be like that, songsaengnim’s trolling level is much higher than mine, kekeke.” Chen played along as he handed me the sandwich he made.

“I didn’t see the others, where are they?” I asked.

“Did you forgotten EXO-K was scheduled for a photo-shoot today? I bet they will be home any minute. Duizhang and the Panda went out for groceries.” Luhan ge answered.

“Ahhh... What happened? Why did they suddenly decide to go get the groceries?” I curiously asked. It was unusual for Tao and Kris ge to do the grocery shopping. Usually Seul Joo and I or sometimes she and Kyungsoo would do it.

“Kyungsoo told them to, since Seul Joo is pregnant. The first one to volunteer was the panda himself. He said he wanted to be a good baby to his Eomma.” Xiumin hyung said. “Oh by the way, where’s my dongsaeng?” He asked looking around.

“She’s upstairs sleeping. She must have been exhausted from crying. Don’t worry though, she’s fine now.” I said.

After I was done eating Luhan, Xiumin and Chen went to the entertainment room to play video games while I went back to our bedroom. Seul Joo was still sleeping soundly. I joined her in bed and gently caressed her forehead giving it a soft kiss gaining a smile from her.

“Sarangahaeyo Airen, sleep well my beautiful wife.” I whispered.


Annyeong yeorobun!

Another update here.

Hope you like it

ENJOY

COMMENT, SUBRSCRIBE AND UPVOTE