Her boyfriend

Jonghyun the Genie

Nearly Three Months Later



"Ji Eun ah!" Kyuhyun brightened when Ji Eun walked into the waiting room.

"Kyuhyun Oppa." Ji Eun smiled gently and went over to her boyfriend's side.

"I missed you, my mrs lollipop." Kyuhyun wrapped his arms round Ji Eun and placed a soft kiss at the side of her head.

"Ugh get a room!" Siwon gagged and scoffed.

Hana grinned at them. "I'm glad unnie got herself a good boyfriend." she sighed. "And I think they're so cute together!"

Eunhyuk suddenly appeared beside her. "We can be like that too if you give me the chance!" he winked.

"Ugh." Hana pushed his face away and resumed putting on the makeup for Ryeowook.

Kyuhyun smiled gently and took Ji Eun's hands in his. "I love you so much you know that?" he whispered so that s could not hear.

Ji Eun bit her lips and hesitantly looked him in the eye. "I love you too." *I think?* she thought in her heart.

She helped Kyuhyun put on his makeup after she was finished with the other super junior members.

It was always the case. Kyuhyun wanted to be the last person to have his makeup put on by her so that he could sneak a kiss on her forehead before the performance.

And no, they haven't kissed yet.

"I still can't believe we are a couple." Kyuhyun smiled foolishly, looking at her like she was the most delicate and precious thing in the world.

Krystal looked at Ji Eun curiously to see her reaction. After Jonghyun erased Ji Eun's memory, the latter could not see anything related to magic at all. And that including Krystal.

But it made the job easier when Krystal helped Kyuhyun to court Ji Eun. You can have a genie you can see following you around when you were being confessed to.

Ji Eun blinked. "Uh yes. ... Me too. I thought I'd never have a boyfriend." she confessed.

Kyuhyun pinched her cheek. "Cause no guy is worthy of you!" he smiled sweetly. "But I'm so lucky to have you accept my feelings."

Ji Eun pushed Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Oppa!" she scoffed. "Don't fool around the performance is starting."

She walked away, thinking that things would end like this, but Kyuhyun held her back.

"Yah you're my girlfriend!" Kyuhyun protested. "I was expecting some sort of encouragement!" he tapped his cheek.

Ji Eun reddened. She didn't like the concept of skinship and she didn't feel comfortable doing any of those lovey dovey things together with Kyuhyun.

But she thought she would get used to it, someday.

"Fighting Kyuhyun Oppa!" Ji Eun cheered awkwardly. Kyuhyun chuckled softly and pulled her in for a hug.

"Aha now Cho Kyuhyun has gotten his energy booster from mrs Lollipop Park Ji Eun!" he smiled brightly. "I'll perform awesome!"

Ji Eun smiled and watched as Kyuhyun went off. Hana came over after they left.

"You don't behave like you're a girlfriend when you're together with Kyuhyun sshi, unnie." Hana rolled her eyes. "You're still kind of distant and awkward!"

Ji Eun frowned. "I think so too." she sighed. "But he's the one for me right?"

Hana smiled. "Of course! He's such a great boyfriend!" she assured. "There's nobody else that's better for you!"

Ji Eun nodded. *Yeah.. No one else that could have brought about the change in me.*

She thought back to one day when she suddenly woke up on the couch and felt different.

FLASHBACK

Ji Eun held her head and thought hard. "Why don't I remember anything?" she frowned.

Suddenly, she caught sight of the DVD cover of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.

Everything came gushing back in her mind.

Or maybe, not exactly everything.

"Ah! I was watching this for the whole day yesterday!" she exclaimed. Then she frowned. "But why would I watch this? I don't even like romance!"

She lowered her eyed on the DVD cover.

"But I remember.. Feeling envious of the male and female lead." she whispered. "And I remember wanting to have a love like that with someone."

She shook her head hard. "Ugh." she frowned. "Why can't I remember who it is I want to love?" she mumbled.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Ji Eun got up hopefully, wishing the person at the door was the one she was thinking off the previous night.

Kyuhyun smiled, looking extremely charismatic in his cleanly shaven face. "Good morning Ji Eun ah!" he grinned. o brought breakfast!"

Ji Eun blinked. *Is the person I was thinking of...him?*