Genies?

Jonghyun the Genie

The man Ji Eun saw occupied her mind for the whole day.

Who was he?

Why did he look so familiar?

Why did her heart feel warm when she saw him?

Did she know him from the past?

If so, why doesn't she remember?

A million questions passed through Ji Eun's mind, and she had answers to none.

She had this feeling that the man was important to her. Somehow, but she didn't know how.

She arrived home deep in thought and settled herself on the couch. It was on that couch that she suddenly woke up 3 months ago, feeling different.

She didn't notice the time as it passed and she was awakened from her thoughts by the doorbell.

"Kyuhyun Oppa?" she said, surprised.

Kyuhyun grinned and came into her apartment. "You're not asleep yet Ji Eun ah?" he asked affectionately. "I just wanted to bring you some midnight snack in case you were hungry." he held out the cream puffs he bought.

"I'll get fat if I eat that at night Kyuhyun Oppa!" Ji Eun protested.

Kyuhyun smiled and pulled her in for a hug, resting her head against his chest. "Even if you become fat and ugly, I'll still love you." he kissed the side of her head.

Ji Eun bit her lip, trying to force the three words out of as well.

Kyuhyun checked the time. "Wow its late! Eunhyuk Hyung sure is a good DJ. I'll get going first Ji Eun ah." he smiled at her. "Sleep well okay?"

Ji Eun nodded and sent him to the door. "Goodbye Oppa." she waved once and shut the door.

Kyuhyun chuckled to himself. *She's still the same, not asking me to stay.*

He sighed softly a while after, hoping that their relationship was as perfect as it seemed to be.

What he didn't notice was the absence of a certain lamp and genie with her bunch of pixies.



"Are you sure you want to do this Krystal?" Victoria asked worriedly. "This is against the rules! You'll be getting into the way of Kyuhyun and Ji Eun!"

Krystal nodded. "The genie disease is nothing compared to Jonghyun Oppa's happiness. I don't want the person I love to continue on with life in suffering because he can't be with Ji Eun. It's obvious they love each other. I must help them."

"Then what about yourself Krystal?" Luna's voice cracked.

Krystal snicker softly. "It's okay unnie. The pain will pass." she whispered. "Help me unnie. Put the lamp in somewhere obvious."

The f(x) pixies nodded and carried the lamp, putting the lamp on Ji Eun's pillow.

Ji Eun came out from the bathroom, washed and fresh, and prepared to sleep. She plopped herself on the bed, trying to clear her thoughts on the guy she just saw, when a hard object collided with her head as she laid down on the pillow.

Her brows raised as she saw the lamp. *What's this? Why is it here?*

She frowned slightly. "This looks familiar as well. Just like that man I saw." she whispered.

She read the instructions on the lamp. *Maybe if I follow the instructions, I'll find the answer to who that guy was.*

She put the lamp to her heart and kissed it. All of a sudden, pink smoke filled the room and she found herself looking into the dark round orbs of a gorgeous girl.

"Waaahhh!" Ji Eun shrieked and fell of her bed.

"Omo! Are you alright?" Krystal asked anxiously and raced to her side.

"Who are you?" Ji Eun's eyes landed on Krystal's lack of legs. "Or ... What are you?" she gasped.

"I'm a genie." Krystal smiled. "I'm Krystal. Long time no see, Jonghyun's baby girl."