Birthday with Kyuhyun II

Jonghyun the Genie

Kyuhyun smiled happily and waved his hands to the children around him. "ANNYEONG!!!" he screamed.

Ji Eun covered her face in embarrassment. "Kyuhyun sshi!" she hissed. "You're attracting so much attention!" she said behind her hands hat covered her face.

"You're an idol! Won't you get recognized like that?" she asked.

Kyuhyun smiled and squeezed her hand gently. "It doesn't matter to me." he assured. "If we get found out, I'll just whisk you away!"

Ji Eun smiled and enjoyed the rest of the merry-go-round. When they got off, Kyuhyun left her for a while to get them drinks.

Krystal immediately appeared out of the lamp and began reprimanding him. "Yah Cho Kyuhyun! Why are you wasting precious time here, spending it on the merry-go-round?" she chided.

Kyuhyun's eyes rounded. "What's wrong with the merry-go-round?" he defended.

Krystal rolled her eyes. "You should be bringing her on something like that!" she pointed at the roller coaster. "Then she'll be scared and you can get to protect her!"

Kyuhyun saw the roller coaster turn 360 degrees and gulped. *I think I'll be the one that needs protecting up there.*

"Anything else besides that?" he gulped.

Krystal pouted. "How about that?" she pointed.

Kyuhyun smiled widely when he saw the lover's ride. It was a slow boat ride, with a romantic atmosphere, guaranteed to lift your relationships to a higher level.

"That's a great idea! Thanks Krystal!" he chirped and ran back to Ji Eun.

Krystal rolled her eyes. *Boys.*

Kyuhyun appeared all of a sudden and grabbed Ji Eun's hand, pulling her away. "Let's go on that Ji Eun ah!" he smiled widely.

Ji Eun's eyes widened when she saw the ride Kyuhyun wanted to go on. "Lover's ride?" she yelped. "You want to go the lover's ride Kyuhyun sshi?"

Kyuhyun grinned and got in line. "Why not! It looks fun!" Kyuhyun assured.

*But its for lovers!* Ji Eun protested in her mind.

Without having a chance to protest, Ji Eun was dragged onto the small boat. Kyuhyun sat on the seat opposite of hers and gazed at her tenderly.

Ji Eun squirmed under his piercing gaze and bit her lip. "Anything on my face Kyuhyun sshi?" she asked.

Kyuhyun shook his head and snapped out of his thoughts. "No.. It's just..." he mumbled and looked up. "You became really pretty Ji Eun ah."

Ji Eun reddened at the sudden compliment. "O-o-oh.. Thanks." she mumbled and fiddled with her fingers.

Kyuhyun chuckled softly. "Want me to sing you a song?" he asked, his eyes twinkling. "Just for your birthday."

Ji Eun nodded softly and waited for Kyuhyun to start. Kyuhyun held Ji Eun's gaze and smiled gently.

He started to sing "It has to be you." (Originally by Yesung. Listen here.)

He gazed at her fondly and smiled, his heart beating erratically out of beat. *There's no one I want to spend my life with other than you, Park Ji Eun.*

Ji Eun lowered her gaze and bit her lip. Was there anyone that she wanted to spend her entire life with?

She had always pictured growing up and growing old herself, alone, since she didn't want to get married and get entangled in the dangerous world of love.

But now her heart was telling her otherwise. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with someone.

And that someone is Jonghyun. She could not imagine life without him now. Without his dirty jokes and behavior, his topless figure always looking after her.

Ji Eun shook her head to clear her thoughts. *He's a genie. Not a human Park Ji Eun.*

Kyuhyun finished his song and noticed Ji Eun absorbed in her own thoughts. He frowned slightly. "A penny for your thoughts?" he asked.

Ji Eun snapped out of her self denial and blinked. "Oh you finished the song?" she bit her lip. "I'm sorry I didn't notice."

Kyuhyun shook his head. "Its okay. But what's occupying your thoughts? You seem engrossed."

Ji Eun twisted her lips. "Nothing much." Kyuhyun's heart told him otherwise. "I just hope it's not another man you're thinking of!" he joked.

Ji Eun stiffened. *Well technically, Jonghyun's not a man right? He's a genie. A genie.*