Gone?

Jonghyun the Genie

Jonghyun appeared in front of Jin Ae, who was surfing the net and printing pictures of hunks.

Her eyes lit up when she saw Jonghyun. Her eyes traveled to his body appreciatively. "Jonghyun!" she squealed. "You're here to find your future girlfriend?"

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. *What a .*

"No. I'm here to make you forget." Jonghyun smirked.

Jin Ae frowned, not understanding. "What do you mean jagiya?" she smiled sweetly. "I hope you can be human soon so we can go out on dates!"

Jonghyun went nearer and put on a bored expression. "If there's anyone I want to go on a date with, it'd be Ji Eun baby and not you." he scoffed, looking her up and down.

"Why do all of you like Ji Eun more than me?" Jin Ae growled. "I'm much better!"

With that, she took off her shirt in a single sweep and smirked at Jonghyun, showing off her chest. "How is it?" she asked. "Better than Ji Eun's?"

"There's no grounds for comparison." Jonghyun said coldly. "Comparing would just insult my baby."

With that, he closed his eyes and furrowed his brows, focusing on the spell he was chanting.

"What are you doing Jonghyun jagiya?" Jin Ae asked.

Jonghyun ignored her and continued with his chant. Sweat broke and trickled down his neck while he used most of his energy on the strong major spell.

When he opened his eyes next, Jin Ae took a step back in fear, seeing tue triumph in his eyes. "I won't let you threaten my baby ever again." he growled and blasted the spell at her.

Jin Ae collapsed on the ground in a dead faint.

She wasn't dead. Just unconscious.

Jonghyun had erased all memories of himself, Ji Eun and Kyuhyun from Jin Ae's mind. He hoped that she would nor cause any trouble for Ji Eun again.

Meanwhile, most of his energy was depleted and he felt weak. He sat down beside the unconscious Jin Ae and took a deep breath to focus his sight.

This spell had taken more energy than the one he used to erase the memory of the erts that wanted to Ji Eun. There were more things to erase, and Jin Ae had come into contact with magic and had seen him, making the memory erasing much more tiring.

He looked down at the lamp he took from Ji Eun. He needed a longer breather than usual. A breather to clear his thoughts.

With that, he took off for the park and stared into space while he just sat deep in thought.

What was his feelings for Ji Eun exactly? Why did he feel so hurt and bashed when he saw her together with Kyuhyun?

Something like this had never happened when he saw his past masters kiss.

He was confused, never experiencing something like this before.

"Oh my god Jonghyun you fell in love with Ji Eun!" he recalled Onew saying.

*Love?* Jonghyun blinked.

Is it even possible? He was Kim Jonghyun for God's sake! He had so many woman before!

How can Kim Jonghyun not know what is love?

"I'm not in love with her." Jonghyun shook his head. "Get your priorities right Kim Jonghyun. She's your master, you're her genie. You DON'T love her." he said firmly.



Ji Eun blushed red when Kyuhyun fed her a mouth of cake. He had insisted to do that to remember how they were when they were young.

People all around were looking them enviously, jealous of their sweetness.

Ji Eun shifted uncomfortably, not really comfortable with the idea of being so close to Kyuhyun.

*If only the one beside me is Jonghyun..* Ji Eun thought unconsciously.

Her eyes widened when she realized what just crossed her mind. She mentally face palmed herself. *WHAT ARE YOU THINKING PARK JI EUN! How can it be Jonghyun!*

*Speaking of Jonghyun, where is he?* she looked round.

She could see the SHINee pixies lazing round the cafe, but the genie was nowhere in sight. She frowned.

"Where's Jonghyun?" she mouthed.

Onew shrugged. "We dont know. He made us look after you and he took the lamp and went off."

Ji Eun froze. She looked down at her bag. Indeed, the lamp was gone.

*Don't tell me...he left?* her eyes widened.

She stood up abruptly, making Kyuhyun jump. "I'm sorry I have something to tend to! I'll go first Kyuhyun sshi!" she rushed off.

Kyuhyun frowned. "Kyuhyun sshi?" he mumbled. "Evem after knowing I'm Mr Lollipop, I'm still Kyuhyun sshi?"