Anger

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun trudged out of the building lifelessly, extremely bothered by what happened. It was a question of her professionalism and independency.

*I'm sure I brought the makeup kit with me today. Why did it disappear?* she wondered.

She didn't notice the SHINee pixies smiling smugly at each other and Jonghyun smirking at their success at making the prince save the damsel in distress.

When she reached home, she rushed to her room and searched up and down for the kit. It was nowhere to be found.

She fell on the floor in a heap the floor, confused. "Where is it?" she mumbled.

The makeup kit was her pride and glory, the professional kit she saved for months before buying. Now it was gone all of a sudden.

"Are you looking for this?" Her makeup kit appeared in front of her face all of a sudden.

She blinked in surprise and grabbed it, hugging it tightly in her chest. She looked up and saw Jonghyun smirking down at her.

Her face turned from a grateful happy one to a hardened expression.

"Why is this with you?" she asked in a low voice.

Jonghyun smiled like he was a hero. "I hid it. When you lost your kit, that Kyuhyun guy defended you and even helped to borrow makeup for you! Aren't you glad? This shows that he does have some interest in you! I'm so smart aren't I?" he smiled smugly.

Ji Eun took a deep breath to calm herself. She looked up at Jonghyun threateningly. "You mean you were the one who caused all the trouble?" she growled softly.

"Yeah~~" Jonghyun sang. "I'm such a clever genie aren't I?"

"Yah Yeobo! I don't think she's happy!" Key whispered.

"I'm just the most awesome genie on earth!" Jonghyun continued, not hearing what his Yeobo pixie said. "After this Damsel in Distress Episode, I'm sure Kyuhyun will be more caring towards you!"

"KIM JONGHYUN!" Ji Eun roared.

Jonghyun blinked in surprise at her angry tone. The SHINee pixies were scared out of their wits and Taemin even fell of his wing generator and fell to his death.

"What did you think you were doing Kim Jonghyun?" Ji Eun asked, her eyes watery and looking up at him.

"Oh no this is bad!" Onew squeaked. He gestured for the rest of the SHINee pixies to follow him and they went back to the lamp to hide.

"What makes you think you can interfere in my life like that?" Ji Eun asked. "Did you know how devastated and confused I was when I thought the kit was lost?" she asked.

Jonghyun gulped. *. Did I do it wrong?*

"I already told you I don't need love Kim Jonghyun!" Ji Eun turned away coldly. "I'm a independent woman and not some Damsel in Distress! Other girls may like saving but I dont want guys to come helping me everytime I meet some trouble! Don't think you're all that smart and do things that aren't appreciated at all!"

She glared at him before storming into the bathroom and slamming the door. Jonghyun stood frozen in the air.

*I didn't do it right?* he thought confused. *I thought I created some chance for her and Kyuhyun to be together. Why must she act like she's such a superwoman?*



Jonghyun was banned from going into Ji Eun's room that night. He hovered round the living room, deep in thought.

The SHINee pixies were flying around with him, discussing and debating.

"Why was Ji Eun so angry? I thought girls liked that Damsel in Distress thing too!" Minho frowned.

"But Ji Eun Noona isn't like other girls!" Taemin protested. "She said so herself!"

"Maybe she doesn't like to depend on others?" Onew suggested. "Maybe she wants to be strong and capable."

"But that isn't right." Key shook his head. "Everyone has fears and weaknesses. She can't be strong and superwoman like at all times!"

Jonghyun bit his lip, and stared at Ji Eun's bed room door. *Why does she want to be a superwoman that badly? What is with this girl?*

"Omo! It's raining!" Taemin exclaimed and pointed out of the window.

They were so engrossed in their discussion that they didn't realize that it had been pouring outside.

The rain soon turned heavier and heavier and advanced from a simple drizzle to a full blown thunderstorm. Lightning flashed, lighting up the dark purple sky. Thunder sounded loudly, roaring like it was the end of the world.

"Wuah~ this is quite scary!" Taemin hid behind Minho.

All of a sudden, they heard soft sobbing and moans.

They looked at each other, colour draining from their face.

Jonghyun gulped. Even though he was the one with the magic powers here, he wasn't exactly brave when it came to the beings from THE OTHER WORLD.

The cries grew louder and sounded throughout the house.

Key jumped in shock and landed in Onew's arms. "G-G-Ghost??" they all stuttered together.

 

 

A/N: Hey I just wanted to apologize for any typos along the way.

I use my ipod to write the chapters and the auto dictionary always changes my words.

Plus I'm an lazy that doesn't check my chapters before posting so PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY TYPOS!(: