Ignorance

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun was carrying a whole large box of clothes and accessories that seemed double her size.

Anyone who saw her carrying that would be dumbfounded at her strength.

Little did they know, another genie was helping to support at the other end.

Yes that's right. Ji Eun finally accepted Jonghyun's help. She gave in when he offered to help with the burden and she watched as he carried most of the weight, leaving her almost nothing to carry.

*Having someone help me feels nice.* she smiled softly to herself.

When she entered the Super Junior waiting room, the boys were amazed at her massive strength. "Wow Ji Eun sshi! You're so strong!" Donghae gaped.

Ji Eun smiled softly at Jonghyun's direction. Kyuhyun admired her independence and smiled to himself. *She's so different from all the other girls.*

Ji Eun and Hana began working in Super Junior's makeup in preparation for their performance. Kyuhyun made sure he had Ji Eun put on his and he stared at her focused expression.

"You're a makeup artist and you don't put much makeup do you Ji Eun ah?" Kyuhyun noticed.

Ji Eun suddenly felt self conscious and she let her fringe cover her face. "Yeah. I don't like putting makeup." she confessed and continued patting on the powder on Kyuhyun's face.

Kyuhyun smiled softly and gazed into her eyes. "But you still look prettier than any of the girls I know." he whispered.

Ji Eun blinked. "What was that?" she asked. "I'm sorry I didn't catch it."

Kyuhyun blushed red. "It's nothing." he waved it off.

Ji Eun raised her brows confused when she saw his face red. "I'm sure I haven't applied the blusher yet..." she mumbled.

In the mean time, Eunhyuk was having his makeup being applied by Hana. He smiled widely at her and battled his eyelashes.

Hana scoffed. "Don't do that Eunhyuk sshi, I can put on the foundation evenly." she chided.

Eunhyuk pouted cutely. "Hana ah, I'm older than you so call me Oppa!" he requested.

Onew who was dangling in the air, watching everything, burst out in anger. "NO WAY!" he roared. "No way is MY Hana going to call someone like you Oppa! You e!"

Minho raised his brows. "I'm thinking you're the e Onew Hyung! You're several hundred years older than Hana!" he teased.

"IM ONLY 22!!!!" Onew yelled exasperated.

Soon it was time for the performance and Kyuhyun took a last look at Ji Eun. Ji Eun blinked. "Yes?"

Kyuhyun smiled bashfully. "I was thinking if I could get a word of good luck from you." he scratched his head. "If I did, I think I would sing much better."

Ji Eun shrugged. "Good luck then." she nodded.

Kyuhyun pouted. "Only like this?" he whined. "I was hoping for more!"

Ji Eun tilted her head, confused. Kyuhyun had to chuckle at how dense she was. Yes he was expecting a peck on his cheek.

"It's okay." Kyuhyun waved it off. "I'm off! I promise itll be the best performance!" he winked.

Ji Eun nodded nonchalantly while Hana swooned. "Unnie aren't you the densest thing on earth!" she scoffed.

Ji Eun shrugged not interested. Hana sighed. *Kyuhyun sshi i think you'll have to put in much more effort if you want unnie to fall for you!*

Which was exactly what Kyuhyun did.

When he came back from the mind-blowing performance, he went straight to look for Ji Eun.

"Did you watch the performance?" he panted, still tired from the dance. "How was it?"

Ji Eun bit her lip. She didn't watch it at all and was flipping through her magazine. "Er yeah. It was great." she hesitated. "Especially your solo dance!"

Kyuhyun raised his brows. *I don't have a solo dance part. I'm a lead singer.* he chuckled softly, knowing she didn't watch it.

"Are you free tomorrow Ji Eun sshi? Since Super Junior has a free day tomorrow, I'm guessing you don't have any work right?" he asked hopefully.

Ji Eun nodded, not knowing where this was leading to.

"Shall we go on a date tomorrow Ji Eun ah?" Kyuhyun asked, his eyes shining.

Ji Eun frowned. "Date?"

Kyuhyun panicked at her expression. "Ahh!!! Hahaha what was I saying?? I meant a .. Celebrity-makeup artist bonding time!! Oppa dongsaeng time together you know?" Kyuhyun flustered.

Ji Eun smiled mildly. "I'm not interested Kyuhyun sshi but thanks for the offer." Ji Eun nodded and walked off, leaving a very depressed Kyuhyun.

Jonghyun flew to her side immediately when she went into the lift alone. "Why didn't you agree to go Babe!!" Jonghyun frowned and whined.

Ji Eun wrinkled her nose. "I'm not interested in dates."

Jonghyun stared at her flabbergasted. "How can you not be!!" he shrieked like she just told him she was from Mars. "Dates are so much fun!"

Ji Eun stared at him doubtfully.

"Let me prove to you how marvelous a date is, especially a twenty first century one is!" Jonghyun smirked and flew out of the lift when the door opened.

"Where are we going?" Ji Eun asked curiously.

Jonghyun smirked. "I'm going to give you a one hour mind blowing date experience!"