Danger

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun, the genie, and the SHINee pixies were walking (and flying) home after the late night schedule several Super Junior members had. Kyuhyun had offered her a ride, but being the hard-headed girl she was, Ji Eun rejected the offer.

Ji Eun stifled a yawn as she trudged down the street. She was tired alright. Having so many boyband members to look after is much more physically and mentally demanding compared to Beast.

It didn't help when these boys were so energetic ALL OF THE TIME.

Jonghyun frowned when he saw her yawn and rubbed her ees tiredly. *Why didn't she want to ride on Kyuhyun's car? Is she did, she would have reached home and perhaps already washed up and ready for bed instead of walking like this.*

Ji Eun turned the corner and entered a dark narrow alley. Taemin squealed and looked around. "Ji Eun Noona! Why are we walking this way? It's scaryyyyyy!!!" he whined and stuck close to Key.

Ji Eun lifted her cheeks tiredly to smile. "It's a shortcut. I know all of you want to reach home earlier too. This road is much shorter than the usual. Just bear with it okay?" she patted Taemin's head.

Key continued cuddling Taemin and providing him comfort, Onew reading a KFC brochure he found on the floor and Minho, so tired that he just held on to Onew and flew wherever the older one went.

Ji Eun too felt the fatigue catching up with her. She closed her eyes for while while she walked.

Just then, she knocked into someone and she stumbled a few steps back. She opened her eyes and strained to see the other party in the darkness.

She came face to face with a two nasty men with smirks on their faces. She backed away with a bad feeling.

"Where are you going so late at night pretty lady?" one of them came up and curled a strand of Ji Eun's hair round his fingers. Ji Eun flinched in fright.

"I-I-I'm going home." she mumbled softly.

The other man smirked and came up the other side, trapping Ji Eun against the wall. "Home?" he smirked. "Don't go home pretty lady and let's have some fun together."

Ji Eun shook her head and clutched her clothes close to her body. *I knew I should have taken Taekwondo when I had the chance!* she thought in panic.

"Please don't!" she squeaked.

The first man laughed. "If you didn't want something like this to happen, then why did you come this way in the first place?" he snickered. "You're asking for trouble!"

He took a step nearer and yanked at Ji Eun's top. A few buttons snapped and they flew out of sight in the dark. Her shirt now opened up to reveal her bra and she clutched at her chest anxiously.

"Don't cover up pretty lady." the other man cooed. "We promise it'll be fun!"

Jonghyun clenched his fists in anger. He hated how these guys were. How dirty, despicable, lowdown they were making the whole of the male population seem.

He had banged girls in his past life on a regular basis that was right. But he always did it with them begging for more, and not forcing it on any.

*These guys are going to get it.* he frowned.

Jonghyun muttered a few words under his breath and soon transformed into a human.

"YAH! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE LAYING THOSE FILTHY HANDS OF YOURS!" he growled menacingly.

The two guys jumped, startled at the sudden arrival of an unexpected guest. One of them raised his brows. "Where did you come from?" he eyed Jonghyun's abs and secretly gulped. "We didn't even hear you!"

"Don't you care where I came from but don't you dare touch my babe!!" Jonghyun growled and pushed both of them off Ji Eun.

Both of them were provoked and dusted their pants. They eyed each other and nodded, before charging towards Jonghyun at full force.

"Jonghyun ah!" Ji Eun squealed in fright.

Jonghyun smirked at them and snapped his fingers. At once, the two man were suspended in the air, upside down. They blinked in confusion and waved their limbs around awkwardly in attempt to come down.

"What is this black magic?" They whined like little girls. "Let us go now!"

Jonghyun smirked and grabbed Ji Eun's wrist before yanking her off with him. He led her away quickly and they ran like they never did. (Or maybe only princely Jonghyun.)

When they finally stopped, Ji Eun stopped to catch her breath. "What will happen to them?" she asked worriedly. "Will they be stranded in the air forever?"

Jonghyun raised his brows. "Yah!" he chided. "They just attacked you and you're worrying for them?" he frowned. "Aish." he ruffled his hair.

"They will be fine." Jonghyun assured. "They will be free in a few minutes with no memory of our encounter so don't you worry. I erased all traces of us in their minds."

Ji Eun nodded and heaved a sigh of relief. "AND YOU!!" Jonghyun roared.

Ji Eun jumped, startled. "Why didn't you take Kyuhyun's car?" Jonghyun frowned. "Why don't you want to depend on others and take everything into your own hands? See what this has brought you now?" Jonghyun growled.

"If it wasn't for me, you would have been then and there!" Jonghyun yelled.

Ji Eun flinched. "I'm afraid of letting anyone into my life because they will just leave in the end." she whispered.

Jonghyun froze. *So that's why?*

He softened and bent down in front of her. "Come on," he gestured. "Get on. I'll carry you back. You're tired."

Ji Eun smiled softly and crawled onto his back. "You may not want to depend on others, but you can depend on me." Jonghyun promised. "I promise I won't hurt you."

Ji Eun nodded and softened. *Maybe.. Just maybe I'll depend on him for a little.*

Jonghyun pursed his lip as they trudged home. *Because when my mission is finally complete, you'll forget me just like those bastards back there. And when you forget, there will be no hurt.*