Ji Eun Baby, I love you

Jonghyun the Genie

Jonghyun woke up the next morning, his body sore and aching. His fever was much better now since it was already the third day of his genie disease, but he still felt cold all the time. He struggled up, making his way to Ji Eun's bedroom. His legs felt like they were breaking, and he had no idea how he carried Ji Eun back to the bedroom the other time.

He smiled softly when he saw her sleeping soundly, her sleeping face resembling an angel.

And when Jonghyun the genie says Ji Eun looks like an angel when she's sleeping, you better believe him. Cause he saw the real ones before.

He her hair gently and watched as she stirred from his touch. *You're so beautiful, I can't believe a manwhore like me didn't see it from the start.*

"Ji Eun baby.." he whispered softly. "I love you."



Ji Eun took a deep breath and made her way towards Jonghyun who was leaning against the balcony's railings, his arms wrapped round two hot babes.

"Jonghyun.." Ji Eun fumbled with her fingers. "I have something to tell you."

Jonghyun's gaze flickered to her before he diverted his attention back to the ladies he was cuddling. "Yeah?" he asked, kissing one of the girl's neck.

Ji Eun flinched, pain shooting through her entire body. It hurt her so much to see him with other girls.

But she has to do this.

"Jonghyun, actually ..." Ji Eun hesitated. "I wanted to tell you that.."

Jonghyun was completely not paying attention to her. He was busy devouring the girls and making them moan their hearts out.

"I LOVE YOU!" Ji Eun screamed, getting his attention.

Jonghyun froze. He looked up at her with surprised and touched eyes. "You love me?" he gasped.

Ji Eun nodded and looked away embarrassed. Jonghyun took few steps towards her and held both of her hands.

"Ji Eun baby..." He whispered. "I love you."

Ji Eun blinked, unable to believe that he loved her too. "Really?" she gasped, tears of joy welling up in her eyes.

"No."

Ji Eun froze while Jonghyun broke into laughter. He clutched his stomach from laughing so much and he looked at her with distaste. "Did you really think I would say that?" he scoffed. "I love girls like this." he gestured to the curvy girls that were smirking at her.

"You stand no chance Park Ji Eun, Just give up." he smirked.



Ji Eun's eyes fluttered opened and she saw Jonghyun's face looking down at her gently.

"Morning Ji Eun baby." he smiled.

Ji Eun flinched. *So that was just a dream.* she heaved a sigh of relief.

She sat up hurriedly and felt his forehead. "How are you feeling?" she asked concerned.

"I'm okay." Jonghyun smiled. "But I want breakfast! I'm hungry!"

Ji Eun smiled and nodded. "I'll get you breakfast. Just rest here then." she got up before a hand grabbed her wrist.

"You haven't said good morning to me." Jonghyun grinned, his eyes shining with cheekiness.

Ji Eun rolled her eyes. "Good morning Jonghyun." she sighed in defeat, unable to stand his aegyo attacks.

When Kim Jonghyun wants it, he can be cuter than the maknae, no kidding.

"Morning Ji Eun baby!" Jonghyun chirped. Ji Eun mailed softly, her heart pounding, before retreating to the kitchen.

 

Jonghyun and Ji Eun were sitting on the couch after breakfast. Ji Eun patted her stomach, full to the brim.

"What do you want to do then?" she asked.

Jonghyun smiled. "Let's watch a drama since I can't go out."

"Sorry I'm not interested in rated stuff!" Ji Eun protested.

"I was thinking about My Girlfriend is a Gumiho." Jonghyun smiled goofily. "I saw it on the commercial the other day and it looked good!"

Ji Eun raised her brows. She didn't think he would be interested in this sort of show.. with no.. ual content.

"PLEASEEEEE~~~" jonghyun whined.

The SHINee pixies who were watching from the sidelines nearly puked, seeing their beloved Jonghyun the charismatic manwhore turn into a cute and cuddly baby.

"Fine fine.. " Ji eun gave herself up to his aegyo attacks.