Mr Lollipop

Jonghyun the Genie

Kyuhyun got off his car and took a deep breath, taking in the sight. It had been ages since he came back here.

His past life. His home. His memory.

He knocked on the door softly and waited for a pale frail woman to open the door. "May I know who you are looking for?" the woman asked.

"Aunt Eunjoo, don't you remember me?" Kyuhyun smiled widely and opened his arms.

The woman's eyes widened and she hugged him happily. "Omo! Kyuhyun!" she gasped. "You've grown so much! You're such a handsome man now!"

Kyuhyun chuckled. "What can I say?" he laughed. "Thanks?"

He followed her into the orphanage and looked around. Many things still looked familiar and some things not.

"I missed it here." Kyuhyun confessed. "This feels like home."

Aunt Eunjoo laughed. "Why would you miss such AJ old rundown place?" she asked. "Your new home is luxurious with your new parents and all."

Kyuhyun shook his head. "It was never the same." he smiled. "The orphanage was my first home. Nothing can take over it's place."

Aunt Eunjoo softened. "I see you grew up well Kyuhyun." she smiled gladly. "I'm so happy."

Kyuhyun nodded. He looked around at the new kids, playing together. He pursed his lips. *Does she still keep in contact with Aunt Eunjoo?*

Aunt Eunjoo saw through his thoughts at once. "She calls me often, your Mrs Lollipop." she smiled.

Kyuhyun brightened. "She does?" he asked. "Where is she now? Is she living well?"

Aunt Eunjoo sighed. "She's fine. But for now maybe not all that fine.." she lowered her gaze. "Her parents died in the recent plane crash."

Kyuhyun froze. "What?"

Aunt Eunjoo nodded tearfully. "Yes they did. I just told her today. I think she would be at the morgue now."

Kyuhyun stood up immediately. "I'm going to find her." he said urgently and dashed towards the door. "What's her real name Aunt Eunjoo? Mrs Lollipop."

Aunt Eunjoo smiled. "Park Ji Eun."

Kyuhyun blinked. Park Ji Eun? The Park Ji Eun that has recently been occupying his thoughts?

"Do you have a photo of her?" he pressed on.

Aunt Eunjoo frowned. "Maybe i have one when she left the orphanage but I'm not too sure where it is. Maybe i lost it."

Kyuhyun frowned. "If you find it, let me see okay?" he asked. "I'll be going!"

He dashed off. *Oh god. I don't think this Park Ji Eun is that Park Ji Eun right? There can't be such a coincidence.*



He rushed to the hospital's morgue in ten minutes. Just as he burst through the doors, Jonghyun was leading a sobbing Ji Eun out.

Kyuhyun rushed to the counter and demanded. "Where is Park Ji Eun?"

The nurse blinked, recognizing the star. "Aren't you Super Junior's K-" she started.

"I'M ASKING WHERE IS PARK JI EUN DAMMIT!" he roared.

"She just left." the nurse replied timidly.

"Crap!" Kyuhyun ran out of the door and his eyes darted round, looking for his Mrs Lollipop.

There was no one to be found.

Kyuhyun collapsed onto his knees and groaned. "Damn this!"

Jonghyun held Ji Eun in his arms as he led her back home. He really didn't like seeing her like this.

Broken. Sad. Devastated.

How he wished he was the one suffering instead.

What more pain had this girl suffered all by herself?

The girls Kim Jonghyun met were whining ladies, princesses and maids that hoped to get a good bang.

But none of them had to go through something like this.

*Please stay strong.* Jonghyun softened as he Ji Eun's hair.