Jonghyun is the new word for Manwhore

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun's eyes widened when Jonghyun stepped in front of her with legs. "A-a-aren't you a genie?" she stuttered.

Jonghyun smirked and flexed his muscles. "I can become a human for one hour a day. Not bad huh?" he smirked.

Ji Eun rolled her eyes. "Whatever." she turned round and found the biggest Tee she could find and threw it at his face.

"Just put on a shirt and I don't care what you do." Ji Eun took her bag and left.

The SHINee pixies flew around excited as always while Ji Eun and Jonghyun stepped into the set. Beast was filming for Star Golden Bell that day.

Onew flew ten circles in a row when Hana arrived. He flew to her side and buzzed around her excitedly. "HIIIIII HHHAAANNAAAAAA!!!" he squealed.

Hana, who was oblivious to the hyperactive pixie beside her, saw a strange looking but yet hot man together with Ji Eun.

Her eye brows rose. *Is he why unnie rejected Doojoon sshi?*

Jonghyun saw several other female artists looking at him and he smirked. "Yah babe, I'll get to know more about the place you work alright." he whispered as he eyed one of the girl's .

Ji Eun rolled her eyes. "More of knowing the girls better right." she scoffed.

Jonghyun smirked and went off to charm the girls who immediately fell for it. Hana came running after Jonghyun went off.

"Unnie!! You rejected Doojoon sshi because of him? Who is that?" she hissed.

Ji Eun glanced at Jonghyun who was talking to the whole group of Rainbow. Ji Eun rolled her eyes. "He's nobody. Just some manwhore." she mumbled.

"JII EEUNNNN!!! INTRODUCE ME TO HANAAAA!!" Onew waved and flew around Ji Eun.

Key came round and pulled Onew away by the ear. "Yah Hyung don't forget you're a pixie now! Hana can't see you because of magic!" he chided.

Onew pouted. "My Hanaaaaa~~~" he whined.

Key turned into his horrifying umma self again. "Yah Lee Jinki if you don't stop this nonsense I'll stop your wing generator and you'll fall to the ground!" he threatened.

Onew turned pale when he looked down. "No! It's freaking 1m above the ground now!!" he shrieked.

Doojoon bit his lips and went up to Ji Eun cautiously. "Ji Eun sshi." he called softly.

Ji Eun bit her lips and excused herself. Doojoon and Ji Eun walked to a quiet corner and sat down.

"About the confession-" both of them started.

They stopped and looked at each other. Doojoon was the first to laugh while Ji Eun smiled. "You look pretty when you smile. You should smile more often." Doojoon complimented.

Ji Eun lowered her gaze. "I'm sorry Doojoon sshi that I can't accept your feelings." she said softly. "You're a great guy, you should look for someone better."

Doojoon faked a smile. "It's okay. I understand. I hope we cam still be friends." he put out a hand.

He blinked and scratched his head. "Not exactly that... Err we can start to be friends?" he smiled goofily.

Ji Eun smiled and took his hand. "Friends." she shook his hand.

"I'll go prepare the makeup for Yoseob and Kikwang first." Ji Eun nodded and went off.

Doojoon gazed at her and sighed. *You really look pretty when you smile.*

He lowered his gaze and pursed his lips. "Too bad I'm not someone to put a smile on her face." he mumbled. "I wonder who will it be."



"YAHHHH KIM JONGHYUN WILL YOU JUST PUT ON A SHIRT FOR ONCE??!" Ji Eun screamed as Jonghyun laid on her bed topless.

"Why? I like it this way." he pouted.

Ji Eun rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom. "I can't be bothered with you. I'll go bathe." she muttered.

Jonghyun brightened and he changed into a human and stopped the door from closing.

"Let's bathe together!" he suggested with a twinkle in his eye and popped into the bathroom.

"I thought you can only be human for an hour a day?" Ji Eun asked, alarmed.

Jonghyun smirked. "Yeah. And I have five minutes left. Let's have a bath together!" he smiled. "It's been ages since I've had a bath with a girl!"

He eyed Ji Eun up and down. "Except this girl isn't that good to look at." he muttered.

Ji Eun turned red in the face with anger. "Yah go out!! Nowwww!!!!" she shrieked and pushed him out of the door. "I don't want to see you or whatsoever!!"

Jonghyun frowned and stared at the shut door. "You have to see a man someday!" he yelled back.

He rolled his eyes and laid on her bed. "Pffftt what a spoilsport." he muttered.