His 100th mission

Jonghyun the Genie

"Ugh Jonghyun is so heavy!" Sulli whined as she dragged Jonghyun's left leg.

"Tell me about it!" Luna wrinkled her nose as she lifted Jonghyun's right hand.

"Yah you two are too weak!" Amber rolled her eyes as she supported most of Jonghyun's weight.

The SHINee pixies were flying behind them as the f(x) girls carried the now human but awfully sick Jonghyun and ran towards the KBS building where Ji Eun was working.

"Faster!" Taemin urged. "At this rate, we wot get there at all!"

"They can't hear you Taemin, they're humans now!" Minho chided.

"Can't we take the cab?" Sulli pouted. "It's a LONG LONG LONG way to the KBS building!"

"We dont have money." Krystal shrugged. "And there aren't any genies left to use magic! Just persevere, it's for Jonghyun Oppa's happiness!"

The crowd carried the sick Jonghyun (I meant body but if you want to take it the other way, I honestly don't mindXd) all the way through half the length of Seoul.

It had taken them more than 8 hours to get there. Jonghyun had already woken up but he was in no condition to make the trip himself, so the girls had to carry him all the way.

"We're here!" Victoria shrieked as they made it pass the glass doors of the KBS building. "Finally!"

"Quick!" Krystal urged. "Its already 10pm! 2 more hours! Jonghyun has to kiss Ji Eun before today ends!"

They ran up the back door, avoiding security guards and various security staff.

"They are in there!" Krystal pointed at the studio where some of the Super junior members were recording a show.

Ji Eun and Hana were seated at the back of the studio while the mc was interviewing and fooling around with Eunhyuk, Donghae and Sungmin.

"Let me in!" Jonghyun pounded on the heavy doors of the studio.

A large buff security guard came out of the studio and glared at them. "No entering the studio until the end of the show." he said solemnly.

Jonghyun wanted to knock his head on the wall. "Then what time does this end?"

"11:55pm." The guard said in a low voice before retreating back to his position.

Jonghyun groaned. "That's just 5 minutes away from the end of today!"

"But we can only wait." Key sighed. "Patience Yeobo. Ji Eun is definitely worth waiting."

Jonghyun nodded and sat down beside the door, wanting to rush in the moment it turns 11:55pm.

He was still sick, and he shivered in the intense air conditioning of the building. His heart was pounding hard.

The moment he had been waiting for, the chance, it was just moments away.

"Thank you Krystal." Jonghyun looked at the girl sincerely. "If not for you, there wouldn't be such a chance."

Krystal smiled. "It's okay Jonghyun Oppa. If you want to payback, then make sure you get Ji Eun."



Key glanced worriedly at the clock that was hanging out on the wall. It was already 11:56pm but the show hadn't ended and they were just saying their goodbyes to the audience.

"There's no time." Onew frowned. "It's going to turn 12 in 4 minutes."

*I can't just lose my chance with Ji Eun like that.*Jonghyun furrowed his brows. *Just because of a few security guards.. I can't.*

He stood up unsteadily with his feet and used all his strength to push the doors open. The unknowing security guard fell in surprise and a sick Jonghyun ran into the studio in a flash.

He was like a blur when he ran, and the artistes in the studio gasped as they saw this maniac run in.

"What is that guy doing here!" The PD roared. "Quick! End the telecast before he does something to spoil the show!"

Ji Eun's eyes widened when she saw Jonghyun running towards her. *Jonghyun? Why is he human what is he doing here what is happening?*

Jonghyun met her eyes and his heart skipped beat. *I'm coming for you Ji Eun baby.*

Before he could reach her, he tripped on the large wires on the floor, and caused the filming set to topple over. A click on the button was accidentally pressed and the camera began a live telecast to the whole of South Korea.

"Aish!" Jonghyun cursed as he landed on the floor, knocking all the air out of him.

"Jonghyun!" Ji Eun shrieked and ran to his side.

She inspected his face worriedly. "What are you doing he-" she began.

Jonghyun yanked her down on him and pressed the back of her head towards him, as their lips finally met.

Ji Eun gasped softly and Jonghyun smiled into the kiss. *Finally. My 100th mission. Accomplished.*