Jin Ae: The Human Love Genie

Jonghyun the Genie

"WHATTT?" They chorused.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxGQZrb4m3MrfX3odROp6images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTccjuQW2MPhdUXxZO2tKBimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj8bjCMto5q5JDqJE2-fc

"I will be your human love genie." Jin Ae said firmly. "And when Jonghyun finally becomes a human, he will belong to me. This is exchange for my silence."

Jonghyun gaped. *WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMANNNNN!!!*

Only one person was for this idea. "YES This is such a greaaatttt idea!" Onew flew around excitedly. "If we can become humans soon, I can start to court Hana and save her from the clutches of that darn Eunhyuk!"

Ji Eun bit her lip. She didn't like this idea. Not one bit. Not one bit at all.

She didn't like it when Jonghyun the GENIE was to belong to Jin Ae and now Jonghyun the HUMAN? No hell way.

"No."

Jin Ae's eyes widened. "What?"

"I said no." Ji Eun said firmly. "I will not allow you to threaten us like that. I will not allow you to ruin Jonghyun's human life like that. Tell Kyuhyun sshi if you must but I am not going to agree with this."

"Ji Eun baby..." Jonghyun croaked, touched.

"Do you know what you're saying?" Jin Ae asked. "You're saying that it's alright if I tell Kyuhyun Oppa, tell Super Junior, tell the whole world that you have a genie and you're a witch?"

"Yes." Ji Eun nodded.

"Fine!" Jin Ae growled, angered. "I'll tell Kyuhyun Oppa right away!" She stormed towards the door when the hot topless genie flew in front of her and blocked her way.

"NOOOOOO!" Jonghyun screamed.

Jin Ae smirked. "Yes jagiya?" she asked sweetly.

It took everything, all hundred years of patience mustered from rusting in the lamp for all five SHINee boys to not puke right then and there.

"Don't tell Kyuhyun." Jonghyun pleaded. "I'll belong to you when I become human. Just don't tell Kyuhyun."

"Jonghyun!" Ji Eun gasped.

"Deal." Jin Ae smirked. She turned round to look at Ji Eun. "I'll tell Kyuhyun oppa right away that I give up on him. I give you my blessings Ji Eun sshi!"

With that, the ran away.

Ji Eun glared at Jonghyun hard. "What the hell are you thinking Kim Jonghyun?" she growled. "Do you want to be stuck with that all the rest of human life after you worked so hard for a hundred years to help 100 girls?"

Jonghyun smiled softly. "Are you concerned for my babe?" he chuckled. "Don't worry about me! Maybe when we all become human she'll change targets again and aim for Key instead!"

"Yah YEOBO!!!" Key panicked.

"Just kidding!" Jonghyun chuckled. He turned to face Ji Eun and looked straight in her eyes. "Believe me Ji Eun ah, I'll take care of this. Anyway I'm your love genie and not the other way round. I'm supposed to be concerned about your love life instead of you being concerned about mine."

"Jonghyun.." Ji Eun frowned.

"I'll just ditch her or something." Jonghyun shrugged. "Anyway when I was a prince I ditched 100 girls, another girl wont be hard." he smiled. "It'll be alright. Trust me."

Ji Eun nodded and puffed her cheeks. She really hoped it will be.



Kyuhyun scowled again when he saw Jin Ae come into the room again. "Why are you here AGAIN?" he emphasized on the last word. "Where is Ji Eun? What did you do to her?"

Jin Ae smiled brightly. "I don't mean any harm Oppa! Ji Eun unnie is alright!"

"Unnie?" he raised his brows. What's with the sudden change of attitude?

"I just wanted to tell you that I give up on you Kyuhyun Oppa. I know I'm not the girl for you." Jin Ae pretended to sob. "You will be happier with Ji Eun unnie so I'll back off so you can live better."

"Jin Ae?" Kyuhyun gasped, not believing his ears.

"I give you my blessings oppa." Jin Ae bit her lip.

Kyuhyun softened and he smiled softly. "Thank you Jin Ae ah. You live happy too."

Jin Ae smirked inwardly. *Of course I will.*

"I give you my support so give your best on courting Ji Eun unnie okay!" Jin Ae chirped. Kyuhyun nodded, feeling his energy renewed.

He was going to court Ji Eun no matter what.