Identity revealed

Jonghyun the Genie

Kyuhyun strolled the department store with his hands in his pockets. The assistants around were oggling at the sight of him and some squealing when he walked past.

It wasn't everyday a Super Junior member went shopping this leisurely.

"Girls like it when a guy picks a gift for them especially."

Kyuhyun remembered Jin Ae's teachings and he went into the jewelery section. "Hi I'm looking for a gift for a girl." he said to the nearest sale's assistant.

"Is it for your mother or girlfriend?" the assistant asked calmly, trying not to spazz.

"..A girl I'm trying to court." Kyuhyun smiled foolishly as he thought of Ji Eun. "I want to let her feel my sincerity, that she's special to me."

The sales assistant nodded and took out a necklace from the display shelf.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzJgt7cJIjSw2i2B8in_S

Kyuhyun smiled. This is it.

*Not too simple, not too sophisticated. Not shouting out for attention, but attracts a second glance. This suits Ji Eun.*

"I'll get this." Kyuhyun smiled and paid. He walked off with a spring in his steps.

"Girls like it when guys make an effort to surprise them."

Kyuhyun went off to buy a bouquet of roses and candles. He was going to make this the most romantic date a woman can imagine.

"Girls like it when guys can cook."

Hugging the cooking books and dragging the bags of fresh food, he set off home with a hopeful heart.



Ji Eun knocked on Kyuhyun's door, waiting with puffed cheeks. Kyuhyun had asked her to a dinner at his place and she had initially wanted to refuse.

But Jin Ae, who apparently egged Kyuhyun on for this, forced Ji Eun to go, almost kidnapping the latter to Kyuhyun's house.

"I didn't want to come." Ji Eun pouted cutely.

Jonghyun chuckled softly at her childish behavior. "Just eat and go. Think of food. Don't you just love eating?" he teased.

"That's why I'm here in the first place." Ji Eun said a matter of a factly. "For the food."

Just then, Kyuhyun opened the door, revealing him in a neat handsome suit. Ji Eun raised her brows and looked down at her T-shirt and skinny jeans. "I'm guessing that I'm under dressed." Ji Eun bit her lip.

Kyuhyun smiled and ushered her in. "Nah. You still look great." Kyuhyun smiled. "Come on in for the dinner!"

Ji Eun followed his push and froze when she reached the dining room. It was dim, with two candle sticks lighting up the room.

The table was filled with delicious appetising food and flowers in the middle. Kyuhyun switched the CD player on and a smooth soft jazz started playing.

"Kyuhyun sshi?" Ji Eun gasped.

"Come and sit down my lady." Kyuhyun winked and led Ji Eun to the table, pulling the chair out for her.

Ji Eun sat down gingerly, not daring to lift a finger. She was new to this romantic set up. She bit her lip, not knowing what to say.

Jonghyun puffed his cheeks and stared. *Wow this guy is smooth. Damn. He's qualified to be a flirt like me.*

"Errr.. Nice set up you got here." Ji eun muttered.

Kyuhyun chuckled, sensing her awkwardness.

"I'll get us some wine. It'll calm you down." he offered and went to the kitchen.

He opened his cardboard to reveal a whole collection of premium wine and he took his best out of the collection. *The best wine for the best girl.*

Just then, his phone vibrated and he put the bottle on the table before taking his phone out to read the message. "Aunt Eunjoo?" he raised his brows.

His eyes widened when he read the message.

I know this took a while Kyuhyun ah, but I finally found the picture I took with Ji Eun, your Mrs Lollipop.

I took a photo of it and sent it to you.

 

Love,
Aunt Eunjoo


Kyuhyun stared at the picture, feeling his heart skip a beat.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsFaL1e8XSeHvROER__Be

Kyuhyun looked up and dashed to the dining room. *That Ji Eun is my Ji Eun! Ji EUn is my Mrs Lollipop!*