Jonghyun her Boyfriend

Jonghyun the Genie

Viewers all around South Korea gasped as their witnessed the scene in front of them.

A man had fallen on the ground and he pulled an unknowing woman towards him, stealing a kiss.

"Wow what's this new segment of the show?" people asked.

Ji Eun's heart was pounding hard against her chest. She could feel Jonghyun's lips moving gently against hers, his arms wrapping round her waist, pulling her nearer.

She didn't know what was with his sudden behavior, but she closed her eyes and kissed him back. It brought shivers down her spine, she felt like the happiest person on earth.

*I was such a fool for not wanting to fall in love in the past.* Ji Eun thought.

Slowly, the broke apart for air. Jonghyun smiled softly at her, brushing her bangs out of her face.

"Why are you here?" Ji Eun squeaked, her voice not working normally.

Jonghyun chuckled. "To accomplish my 100th mission."

His body heat rapidly rose, till it was almost of burning extent. Ji Eun noticed this and she felt his forehead. "You're burning Jonghyun!" she gasped.
 
"Ji Eun baby.." Jonghyun looked into her eyes. "Listen to me."

Ji Eun nodded anxiously. "What is it?"

Jonghyun caressed her face softly. "I love you." he smiled. Ji Eun gasped softly and opened to protest, but Jonghyun cut her off.

"I know, I'm supposed to help you fall for someone else." Jonghyun grinned. "But now I changed my mind. I don't want to. I want you all for myself."

"B-b-but.." Ji Eun stuttered.

"You love me too don't you." Jonghyun asked teasingly.

Ji Eun turned red. *Was I that obvious?* she mentally facepalmed herself.

"There's the evidence." Jonghyun pointed.

Ji Eun's eyes widened in surprise as she saw 4 familiar guy silhouttes. "SHINee?!" she gasped.

Taemin waved enthusiastically, while Key was too busy checking out the clothes those female artistes were wearing. "Ugh don't they have taste?" Key frowned.

Ji eun looked at them and back at Jonghyun. Back at them. Back at Jonghyun. Back at-

"Babe." Jonghyun turned her face to face him. "When are you going to accept that I'm a human now, and that I'm your true love, and kiss me telling me that you love me?"

"I-I-I-.." Ji Eun stuttered, red in the face. "Y-y-you.."

Jonghyun chuckled. "I guess the guy has to take the initiative right?" he teased.

He flipped them over and crashed his lips on Ji Eun's. It was one of the many kisses Kim Jonghyun had before.

But it was one of the sweetest he had ever had..

 

"Relax Onew! She's not going to bite!" Ji Eun chided.

Onew nodded and took a deep breath as the whole of SHINee and f(x) were making their way to meet the Super Junior members for the first time. Of course, Hana was going to be there as well.

"HANAAAAAAA~~~~" Onew screamed when he saw Hana. Hana froze, seeing a cute and dorky guy run towards her at top speed. *Oh my god I must be dreaming or something.*

On second thought, she changed her mind. *If I'm dreaming, then don't let me wake up! That guy is cuteeeee!*

"HANAAA I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" Onew shrieked. "IHAVELOVEDYOUFORALONGTIMEWILLYOUGOOUTWITHME????" (I have loved you for a long time will you go out with me?)

Hana blinked. She looked at Ji Eun. "What was that?" she mouthed.

Ji Eun chuckled. "Just say yes." she suggested.

Hana nodded and turned back to Onew. "Yes." she said unknowingly. "YESSSSS!! ILOVEYOUSOMUCHHANA!" Onew screamed and engulfed Hana in a big teddy bear hug.

"YAH! Where do you think you're touching MY GIRL?" Eunhyuk pried Onew off.

"SHE'SNOTYOURGIRLYOUSTUPIDBLONDEFREAK!" Onew scoffed.

"She is!" Eunhyuk protested. "Right Hana?!"

"UGH no." Hana denied flat out.

"But she isn't your girl either!" Eunhyuk fumed.

"SHE IS!" Onew protested and hugged Hana tighter. The latter didn't protest, I mean who would, when such a cute guy was hugging you?"

"ONEWWW OPPPAAAAAAA!!!"

Onew froze. *Oh god.* "Onew Oppa why are you hugging another girl?" Luna pouted as she ran towards them.

Hana looked at Onew in disgust. "Find me when you're single." she scoffed.

"HANA BABY DON'T GO~~~" Onew cried exasperatedly.

"You're unnie is so funny." Kyuhyun whispered to Krystal. Krystal blushed and nodded.

They were sort of an unofficial couple now, hanging out together and everything, doing things couples do, but they haven't said the three words to each other yet.

They were confused of their feelings as well, but it must mean something right? When they clearly were made for each other.

"Noona! I want Banana milk!" Taemin used his aegyo.

Ji eun smiled. "Okay! I'll buy for you!" she chuckled. "You're so cute!" she pinched his cheeks.

Jonghyun's face immediately turned a dangerous black. "YAH MAKNAE YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR HANDS OF MY JI EUN BABY IF NOT I'LL BREAK THEM OFF BEFORE YOU CAN SAY BANANA MILK!"

"Eeekkk!" Taemin squeaked. "On second thoughts, I'll ask Key umma instead."

Ji Eun turned back and glared at Jonghyun. "He's just asking for milk Jonghyun."

Jonghyun pouted and pulled her closed to him, hugging her from the back and resting his chin on her shoulder. "But you're mine. You're my one and only baby girl. Mine and mine only. I won't share." he pouted.

"You're unbelievable!" Ji eun giggled.

"But you still love me don't you!" Jonghyun teased and turned her round to face him. "You love it when I hug you like this. You love it when I hold your hands. You love it when I kiss you."

He lowered his head and their lips met in a sweet endearing kiss.

They broke apart, Ji Eun slightly unfocused.

"You know Ji Eun baby," Jonghyun continued. "I was wondering when we could make love?"

"KIM JONGHYUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!" Ji Eun screamed.

"Okay okay! I'll wait another day!"

"A DAY?"

"Okay make that two days!"

"KIM JONGHYUN IS SWEAR I-"

"You love me babe, don't deny." Jonghyun poked her cheeks. Ji Eun instantly turned red.

He pulled her closer.

"And I love you too."

 

THE END

Thank you for reading till the end!:D

Good news? (:

There's a sequel! ^^

 

Jonghyun her Boyfriend [CLICK]

 

See you there!