Genie my foot

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun opened her eyes slowly as she regained consciousness. "That was one weird dream." she muttered.

"It wasn't a dream Babe!"

Ji Eun's eyes fluttered open and she saw the topless man staring back at her while he hovered above her, observing her like she was some sort of specimen.

"AAHHHHHHH!!!" Ji Eun fell out of her bed in shock and she cowered in the corner.

"Go away you bad imagination!" she waved her hands about in fear.

Topless man/genie Jonghyun chuckled and flew in front of her. "I'm real you idiot!" he snickered. "Man this is the first time my master hasn't even noticed my abs yet." he gestured to his topless body.

Ji Eun peered out from her fingers and JUST realized that the man/genie in front of her was .

Or well.. not wearing a shirt.

"KYAAAAHHHH ERT!!!" Ji Eun screamed as she used the pillow to cover her face. "Go away ert!"

"I'm not a ert! I'm your Genie!" Jonghyun said, annoyed. He turned back to the lamp and clapped twice.

"SHINee time to come out." he ordered. "This girl is getting a little too stubborn."

Four tiny little men flew out from the lamp. Ji Eun turned pale as one of them waved to her and smiled a smile brighter than the sun during noon.

"Annyeong Noona! Do you have any banana milk to spare?" the little one squeaked.

Jonghyun frowned. "Don't act young Taemin! You're a good deal older than her!" he chided.

Taemin the little guy pouted. "But I'm stuck at 18 so I'm forever younger! HAHAHA" he stuck out his tongue.

Ji Eun trembled and backed away slowly, hoping these strange things wouldn't notice.

"Hey you should explain to her Yeobo." another blonde little man said in a commanding voice. "She's getting frightened!"

Jonghyun turned and noticed Ji eun pale. He sighed. "This happens everytime." he muttered.

He put on a bright smile and flashed it at Ji Eun. Ji Eun felt like it was SOOOO bright, she could go blind looking at him for more than necessary.

"As I already said, I'm Kim Jonghyun and I am your Love Genie." He introduced himself for the second time. He gestured to the four little men in the air. "And these are SHINee, my servant pixies."

"ANNYEONG NOONA!" The one Ji Eun recognized as Taemin waved his hands about and did a somersault in the air.

"Hi I'm Key! The Diva-est pixie you can ever find!" the blonde one who called Jonghyun "Yeobo" shrugged proudly.

"Minho, at your service." the longest looking pixie bowed gentlemenly. Jonghyun scoffed. "Stop acting so princely when you're just my servant Minho." he hissed.

Minho frowned. "Yeah yeah. Wait till we are human again and I can finally LOOK DOWN on you Jonghyun hyung." he muttered under his breath.

Ji eun wanted to burst out in laughter if not for the absurdity of the matter.

"And I'm Onew!" The last dorky looking pixie smiled. He looked around and sniffed. "Do you have chicken?" he asked seriously.

"Eh?" Ji Eun blinked.

"Enough!" Jonghyun silenced them. "Attention should be on me folks! I'm the genie here!" he scowled.

He turned to look at Ji Eun and smiled. "I am your Love Genie. I can make any of your wishes come true." he winked.

Ji Eun rolled her eyes. "Like real I believe there are such things as Genies in the world."

Jonghyun frowned. "HELLO?" he waved his hands about. "One of them is here in front of you!" he waved his hands.

Ji Eun wrinkled her nose deep in thought. "Who knows the pixies are just a work of illusion by some high technology and you're just a topless ert?" she scoffed.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes this time. "Have you seen another guy who can float around like me and has no legs?"

*NO LEGS?* Ji Eun's eyes widened when her sight finally settled on Jonghyun's lower half of the body.

He had a full torso, (a muscular one I might add) and after that, he wore an ancient looking pants that dissolved into a single leg like a fish. The ends of his leg/tail looked like it was made out of smoke, and like they couldn't be touched.

"And have you seen a guy that can past through humans?" Jonghyun asked, flying straight at her. Ji Eun closed her eyes in alarm when a gust of wind attacked her.

When she opened her eyes, Jonghyun was already behind her. "See? I'm a genie!" Jonghyun declared proudly. "I can do magic!" he smiled and immediately a plate of roasted chicken appeared.

"WOAH CHEEEEEKKKKKKCAAAAAANNNN!!!!" Pixie Onew screamed.

"Opps wrong choice." Jonghyun frowned and made the chicken disappear. He turned back at Ji Eun with a smug expression.

"Now master, tell me who's your prey?" he asked with a smug expression.

"Eh?" Ji Eun blinked, utterly confused.