Last time

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun stared at her phone, her face pale. Jonghyun darted behind her and read off the message. His eyes widened in shock and he glanced at Ji Eun worriedly.

Her parents were confirmed to be dead.

Ji Eun shut her phone robotically and laid down and closed her eyes. She covered the blanket above her head and buried her face in the pillow, wrinkling her face so that her tears won't flow.

"Yah Park Ji Eun!" Jonghyun called. "What are you doing? Aren't you going to see your parents for the last time?"

Ji Eun's body trembled under the blankets. "I have no parents. I'm going to sleep." she replied monotonously.

Jonghyun sighed and bit his lip. What was he going to do with such a stubborn girl?!

"Yah! You'll regret this I swear." Jonghyun said sternly. "Qnd being a few hundred years older I am much wiser so you better listen to me!"

Ji Eun shook her head. "Shut up. I'm sleeping." she mumbled.

Jonghyun frowned. The SHINee pixies flew round anxiously.

"Ji Eun ah, you will really regret! Even Almighty Key says so!" Key persuaded.

Taemin nodded tearfully. "Yeah! You'll be cast to hell if you don't go! Lucifer said so!" he mumbled.

"I said I'm not going!" Ji Eun screamed and trembled.

Jonghyun sighed. He was going to make her go one way or another.



"What the hell Jonghyun?" Ji Eun shrieked. "This is too high!"

Jonghyun smirked and ignored her protests, snapping his finger and making the magic blanket fly faster.

In case you're wondering, shouldn't it be the magic carpet and not blanket?

If you're misled by Disney's Aladdin you have seriously gotten the wrong idea. Who the hell has time to pry the stuff off the carpet before sitting on it and fly off these days?

This is the age of convenience man! And Ji Eun had been conveniently wrapped in a blanket seconds before.

Lesson kiddos: Don't listen to everything Disney says.

Look at their blue colored (and not at all hot) genie and our Jonghyun. See the difference?

"Kyaahhh Jonghyun the wind is going to blow my head off!" Ji Eun shrieked.

Jonghyun chuckled at her cute panicked expression. "Then it'll be a waste." he smirked.

The flying blanket flew through the night sky and ended up at the hospital seconds later.

Ji Eun stumbled off her blanket unsteadily and walked towards the exit of the hospital roof. "I'll be here for you so don't worry okay?" Jonghyun said softly.

Ji Eun nodded and began walking towards the morgue after taking a deep breath. A nurse approached her and asked who she was looking for.

"Park Daewon and Lee Sujin." Ji Eun croaked.

The nurse nodded. "This way."

Jonghyun gave her an assuring glance and followed as Ji Eun approached two bodies. Her fingers trembled as she pried open one of the covers.

There laid a beautiful woman in her fifties, her features resembling Ji Eun in many ways. One could easily tell that she had been a stunning woman.

"Umma." Ji Eun breathed, a tear trickling down her cheek.

She went over to the other body and gasped when she saw her father. She held his hand and began sobbing.

The nurse came over and passed her a bag. "This is the leftover belongings of Madam Lee Sujin. Things belonging to Park Daewon have unfortunately been lost."

Ji Eun nodded and took the bag over. She looked in and found the usual. Wallets, phones and a passport. She stopped when she found a leather bound notebook.

She opened it carefully and found it to be a diary. She flipped to latest entry and started reading.

Dear Diary,

I am now on the plane with Daewon. It's been so long since I met him. And so long since I've met Ji Eun.

After the divorce, I was too engrossed in my new life with my new husband. I tried my best to be a good mother to his children, making them lunch boxes and ironing their uniform.

But whenever I did that, the same thought came to me.

What am I doing, looking after someone else's child when I abandoned mine.

I think it's karma, for I never lived my life in peace, thinking about how Ji Eun has been. If she ate enough, if she slept well, if she was having a good life.

I'm excited to be going back to Seoul finally with Daewon. We finally mustered enough courage to fly back to meet Ji Eun again.

Words cannot express how much I miss her.

I can only hope that she won't hate me and Daewon for what we have done to her.

Signed,
Sujin.

Ji Eun broke into an endless stream of tears and soon found herself being guided to a hard chest where she cried her heart out.

Jonghyun patted her head soothingly and whispered comforting words. His heart ached seeing her broken form and he really wanted to pick up those pieces.

*Please be alright Park Ji Eun.*

NEW FIC AHEADDDDD~~~

Hi guys! Remember the poll I posted on who to feature on my next fic?

Now it's here!

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

I know I know, 3 ongoing fics and another one more? Aish I just can't help it

My exams are nearing so I won't be able to update every single fic everyday.

I will try to have at least 4 updates per story per week okay? *vows*

In the mean time, thank you for all your kind support. You don't know how happy you make me<3