New Client

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun was awakened by a phonecall by her boss. "Ji Eun ah! I have good news!" he chirped.

"Yeah? What's up boss?" Ji Eun slurred, barely awake.

"I found you a new client since you quit being Beast's makeup artist!" he exclaimed. "They need new makeup artists since their old one quit. ... Yah!! Are you listening?"

"Mmmhhhh..." Ji Eun's eyelids drooped.

"The new group consists of many guys so you'll have more work than before. Make sure you reach the SBS building on time later okay! I heard their manager is really fierce!" The boss continued.

"Yah Ji Eun ah!" he called after not receiving a response.

Ji Eun fell asleep again, her phone slipping off her grip. She snored slightly and her breathing became slow.

"Aish this girl." the boss frowned and got off the call. "That's the fifth time she slept on her boss!!"



Kyuhyun was jumpy all throughout the day, waiting for their next schedule in the SBS building. He was the one who had asked for Ji Eun to be their makeup artist since their Noona left.

He was eager to see her again and could not focus on anything else all day.

"Yah Kyu you sang wrongly again!" Yesung chided. "That's the third time today!"

"What's wrong Kyu?" Ryeowook asked and handed the maknae a bottle of herbal tea.

"Nothing. Just...excited." Kyuhyun couldn't help but smile.

"About what?" Donghae raised his brows, interested.

"I bet it's that Beast's ex makeup artist that's going to be ours soon!" Eunhyuk teased. "Our Kyu was so eager to have her transfer here!"

"Yah Hyung!" Kyuhyun reddened.

"Ohhhhhh our Kyuhyun has a crush now? What a big boy!" Leeteuk smirked.

"I can't be bothered with your nonsense. I'll go out for a walk!" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and went to wait for Ji Eun at the front door.

*Park Ji Eun. I don't know why but I'm getting attracted to you.* he smiled to himself.



"AAAAAHHHHHHH IM LATE!!" Ji Eun shrieked and grabbed her makeup kit and her bag before rushing out of the house.

"What? How can you be so irresponsible!" Jonghyun frowned as he flew behind her.

"Then why didn't you wake me up if you're so responsible!" Ji Eun glared. "Psssshhh."

Jonghyun pouted and flew after her as she got into a cab. He looked out of the window at the Seoul scenery.

He saw a large poster on the building advertising men's underwear where the model had great chocolate abs.

"Psssshhh." he flexed his own. "Mine are much better." he looked down at his own body. "Right? Right?"

Ji Eun looked through her makeup box to make sure she has all the tools she needed. "Yeah you're awesome." she replied unconsciously.

"Neh? Agashi?" the taxi driver whipped his head towards her in surprise.

Ji Eun blinked. "Oh nothing!! Nothing at all!" she smiled awkwardly and shot a glare at Jonghyun.

"What? Its a fact that I'm hot!" Jonghyun shrugged.

Ji Eun rolled her eyes. She thanked the driver and rushed off when they reached the SBS building. She ran straight to the set, not sure of who she was looking for.

She found a man walking past and stopped him. "Excuse me. Do you know which boyband is the one with a new makeup artist?" she panted.

"Omo are you Park Ji Eun sshi?" the pretty boy dressed in pink smiled sweetly. "I'm Sungmin! So you're Super Junior's new makeup artist! We have been waiting for you!"

He led her to Super Junior's room and there was a surge of men gushing out to meet her. "So this is the girl Kyu likes? Not bad!" someone whispered.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Park Ji Eun and I'm your new makeup artist." Ji Eun bowed. "My assistant Hana..."

"IM HERE!!!" Hana panted and came running.

"Wow the assistant's cute!" Eunhyuk mumbled appreciatively.

Onew glowered at the rapper and tried to hit him but did nothing harmful to the oblivious human.

"I'm sorry we are late." Ji Eun bowed.

"Ji Eun sshi!" Kyuhyun rushed into the room when he heard she finally arrived. "You're our new makeup artist!" he smiled brightly.

Ji Eun nodded. "Let's get to work now. Who's first?" she eyed the bunch of idols in front of her.

Jonghyun stared at how Kyuhyun was staring at Ji Eun. *He definitely likes her. I must do something.* he smirked.