A Good Boy's First Love

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN

All that I want is for her to be happy, even though letting her go is all that it means.









 

Sulli and I went together to Gwangju. I want to spend my time with my family and of course with Sulli.
 

"It's been a long time son..." said my mother.

"What do you mean mom?" I asked.

She smiled.

"Since you bring and introduced a girl to us.." she answered.

 

 

I smiled.

"It's been two years mom... I have already moved on.."

"Really? Then it's good..."

"She's different mom... Sulli... she makes me feel like protecting her more." I said.

She peaked a glance to Sulli who's busy talking to Lami.

"Why? Is she in trouble? Well, I think Sulli is nice and kind, she has innocent looks... but Seohyun is...."

I glared at her. "Mom... please don't compare them.. They're different."

 

She laughs.
"Mian..mian... Aigoo.." 



 

 

Seohyun is my ex-girlfriend. She's my first love. Why and how did we parted ways? I don't really know. Maybe because we are too ambitious back then.

They used to live here in Gwangju because of a family business. I met her in a very inconvenient way. I once attended a music festival where Sehun and his band will do a performance. Seohyun and her band will have to perform as well. 
 

I accidentally hit the beautiful girl on my way to the event. She was hurt and even got bruises. She ruined her violin. We all end up ruined. But she's amazing that she still managed to perform even there are bruises around her arms and legs. I took responsibility of her wounds, we went to a hospital nearby and get aided. After that, she keeps on chasing me for the compensation for the damages I caused, first to her injuries and second to her ruined violin. She's bratt, bossy, still beautiful eventhough she doesn't act like a girl sometimes.

She's after the compensation when infact, they're one of the richest at Gwangju by then.
 

And after that incidence, she's always infront of our school waiting for me. At first, I was annoyed. 

*FLASHBACK*
GWANGJU 5 YEARS AGO.

 

 

"You again??" I blabbered. It's the 5th time this week that she's here infront of our school.

 

She nods very confidently.

Aish!

"What do you need? We already went from the hospital, right? I paid for the bill! And it seems that you're fine now." I mumbled.

She pouted.

"How about the shame it brings me during the performance plus the damage you causec to my beloved Viola?" She said.

 

"Viola?!"
"My Violin!! That's my mom's gift!!" she said bluntly

I sighed. She's a total nagger.
 

 

Oh right! I perfectly ruined her night. But that was an accident and I didn't mean that. 
But should I be responsible to the violin?


 

"Heck! I can't compensate that! I am not yet earning for myself!" I answer

 

She glared at me badly.

 

 

"Forget it! It's already ruined.. You can't even replace that easily." she answered

"Ok Ok... What do I have to do for you to be at peace?!"  I asked.

 

 

"Uhmmmmm.... I heard that you're genius, lend me your time and tutor me." she grinned.
"I have an exam next week and I need to pass." she added.

 

And so I agreed.

 

I have tutored her for 5 consecutive days with no fail.
We always meet at a certain coffeeshop nearby.

 

 

And on the last day....

 

 

"Luhan-ah.. since today is our last day.. can you accompany me for a shopping, please??" she asked.

 

"I am a busy person and I have no time for nonsense things! Arasso?" I mouthed.

She was disappointed from what I say.

She pouted.
"Nado!!!"
She walked away...

Waaaaaah.. what a moodswing is that?

 

 

"Yah!! We're not done yet!!" I yelled. 

 

She never came back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter