My Savior Sulli

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN

I should never care about that girl but everytime I see her, I just can't help but to give het my damn precious attention.

Who you are to me, Choi Sulli?

 

The thing I hated most in this world is being ignored. I'm not an attention seeker but when I give attention to someone, she should atleast give the attention back.

Damn those stupid plans I have to win Na Eun back! And damn Sulli for having that guy on his side instead of me.

I am giving Sulli a hard time but that is to piss her off, to give her full attention to me that even though she will hate it, it would be better than not to react at all.

I'm so stupid. Isn't it? This is a bad boy's thing.
 

 

 

On the night of our practice, I heard Luna and Sulli talking...

"Yah!! Sulli... tell me about your school life at Gwangju. I bet you have a lover back there." Luna asked.

I don't care about her answer and I am about to leave when.... Sulli answered

"Ani.. they bullied me there at Gwangju high."

"really?!"

"I don't know. They just love to bully me, maybe because I am a loner. Everyone in the school asks me to just get lost."

My foot become stiff and it made me stay behind the bushes. I don't know that she's already being troubled at Gwangju. I don't have the slightest idea that Gwangju is a hell for her and the worst of it all, I made her Seoul life again worse than hell.

And I don't know that telling her to get lost would affect her so much.

I shook my head. I'm a bad boy but I can't undetstand my feelings against her. I hate her and at the same time.......

aisssshhhhh!!! why am i thinking this!! there's only Na Eun for me... Only Na Eun.

"Lee Taemin, what are you doing there?"

Damn you Key! Why are you so loud?!?

I immediately stood up and left.

I saw that guy again...

Luhan?

He is Luhan.


 

Of all people, He is Na Eun's cousin.


 

 

So he was Sulli's schoolmate before? I wonder if this guy ever bulied her. But I guess, he's not. Stop thinking about it Taemin!!!!

 

 

 

It's getting late and the props team already finished the first set of props. Sulli stood up and bid her goodbyes to our classmates.

She's going home ALONE?!?!?! Aish!! This Girl!!!!!!!!!! She won't even wait for me?!

 

 

She already left.

 

I want to follow her. It's dangerous. It's very dark in the alleys near our village. But I don't know if I should be worrying about her. A couple of minutes before deciding. And finally, I have decided. I have to follow her to make sure that she'll get home safe. 

 

I am just concerned. She's a frenemy after all. Friend and at the same time Enemy. Aish

 

I stand up and leave the others practicing thier lines.

 

 

"Where are you going?" Na Eun asked. 

 

"I'll be back" I simply answer.

 

 

I came out the gate and run further... but I was more surprised when I saw her and luhan running hand and hand towards me. My mood change. I regret following her. What the hell is this?

 

What do they think they are doing? 

 

 

I frowned. But before my feet lead me back to Na Eun's house, Sulli approached me, held my hand and dragged me inside Na Eun's house. She's exasperated from running, she's almost out of breathe.

I asked her what's the matter.

 

She's stil; can't speak. She's losing her breathe.

 

"Those thugs are waiting for you at the park, don't go home yet." She answered.

 

Ah is that the reason why you're running with Luhan hand in hand? So you're concern for me after all?! 

 

I rolled my eyes. I can see in her eyes that she's scared, for no reason, I hate her again for not waiting for me, for running all the way here with Luhan. Aish!! This girl's driving me crazy!

I rolled my eyes on her. I smirked.

 

"Don't worry my sweet enemy, my fiance will give me a ride later. So don't concern yourself." I suddenly mouthed. 

 

I left her.

 

But God! I start to worry for her again. What now? She'll walk back home again with that guy?! Aish!

 

 

I returned to the garden where my classmates are. I immediately went to Victoria.

 

"Vic, can I borrow your car keys?"

 

"Why? Where are you going?" Vic asked as she's picking her keys on her pouch.

 

"There's just an urgent matter at home. Mom called me." Well, I lied. I don't want them to know that, yes, i will give Sulli a ride back home.

 

 

I dragged Sulli inside Victoria's car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter