Phone Call

Accidentally in Love

So it’s already Wednesday and it’s gotten pretty normal around here now. I’m closer with the boys now and it’s not as bad as I thought it would be. I was in the middle of eating lunch and chatting with them when I got a phone call from the hospital.

I looked up at the boys, “Sorry, I have to take this call.”

I walked out of the cafeteria and picked up the call, “Yoboseyo?”

“Annyeonghaseyo, this is Doctor Lee. Is this Lee Eunji?” I looked around if there was anyone near to see if they heard or not, the hallway is pretty quiet after all. Luckily, no one was around so I answered in a quiet voice, “Yes, this is Lee Eunji. Is there something wrong?”

“No, nothing at all. I just wanted to inform you that your brother has just woken up and is doing fine.”
I immediately brightened up, “Really?! Can I visit today?”

“Of course, you are welcome to visit your brother since he is just healing up now.”
“Chinja? What times are available?”

Well, since I’m assuming you’re going to be good and stay in school in the day, anytime is available until 11PM.”

“Komawo, Doctor Kim!” I hung up and was as happy as ever. So happy, that I let my feelings overflow..

Some girls were walking by and spotted me in the hallway. One decided to be brave and greet me since I don’t usually respond, “Hi, Chunji oppa!” they giggled and started to walk away since they knew I wouldn’t greet back.

But feeling extremely happy, I let my feelings take over, “Hi!” I smiled brightly and waved at the girls.

They stopped giggling and froze for a second and just kept staring at me. A few seconds later they all blushed, “OMO! Chunji oppa said hi to me! He even smiled and waved! Kyaaaa, I never knew he could be so cute!” they ran away all giddy to go tell their other friends. I could faintly hear one as they ran, “Omg! I’m so jealous!” she slapped the lucky girl’s arm.

Whoops, haha. I acted out of character again. Oh well, Chunji won’t care. I shrugged and skipped back to the cafeteria.

“Why are you so giddy, hyung? Did it have something to do with that phone call?” Ricky asked as I sat back at the table.

“Yup!” I smiled as I ate the rest of my food.

“Who was it?” Niel asked, munching on his food.

“Hmm… My girlfriend.”