CAUGHT, but not.

Accidentally in Love

 

Tuesday evening and I finished teaching L. Joe some more tricks.

"I'll race you," I smirked.

He returned it, "Oh, it's on."

"Get ready, get set, GO!" we zipped down the hill, passing others so fast.

We were so in to it that we were glaring at each other. We were almost at the bottom of the hill, but there was a tree in the way and L. Joe didn't notice.

"Watch out!" I pushed him out of the way and we tumbled down into the snow.

We rolled a little before we slowed down to a stop, and I was on top of him.

*Woah...* they both thought.

Our faces were THIS close.

-badump badump- *Omg is my heart beating for Chunji? No way, am I ever into guys!*

He looked at my blushing face -BADUMP BADUMP-

"UMM," he pushed me off of him, "we should head back, I think they're there already..."

I quickly stood up and dusted the snow off of me, "Y-yeah.."

We walked back to the lodge in awkward silence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn this place has the best dinner EVER. And it's all paid by our school for once, so we don't have to pay!

"Yah," -MUNCHMUNCH- "What did you order, Chunji?" Ricky asked with his mouth full.

"Uhh I ordered the -NOMNOMNOM- deluxe steak. Ish shooo good!"

"Omg -CHEWCHEWCHEW- I wanted to try that! Can I -SWALLOW- have some?!" Changjo asked, spitting food all over the table...

I pushed my plate away from his spit zone and swallowed, "Ok, say 'ahhh~'"

He raised his eyebrow before opening his mouth, "Umm, ahhh~..."

I smiled and put a bite-sized piece of my steak and put it in his mouth.

He chewed. "Good, huh?" He nodded.

"You know Chunji... After the incident, you've changed a little." My eyes widened as I looked around and the others nodded in agreement.

"L-like what..?" I stuttered.

L. Joe spoke up, "You seem more girly. at least to me you do."

"Yeah I noticed, too!" Ricky agreed. "I mean, I can't name any times right now, but what kind of guy feeds another guy?"

"Come on, he's my favorite maknae. I was just treating him like a baby..."

"But it seemed like a mother and baby." CAP explained.

"But you know... This Chunji's not so bad. You should stay like that, at least until you get your memories back." Niel did a mehrong.

"You like girly guys...?" I made a confused face.

"No!" Changjo denied. "But you do make us feel comfortable around you.. You have this bubbly aura haha."

"Really, I should stay like this? You guys don't mind?"

"Well, it's not like you can help it. It's probably like an effect from your amnesia or something..." CAP stated.

*Wow, this is perfect. I can change up his personality as much as I want, and blame it on the amnesia! But I won't change it up too much anymore... I should stay on the safe side now.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-BeepBeep-

I stared at my phone for a few seconds before I turned off my alarm. *5AM... Time to shower.*

I put my headphones on every night of this school trip before I sleep so that my alarm does wake up anyone else. So far, no one has caught or suspected me as a girl.

I groggily stood up and got a set of clothes. I quietly walked out of the room and clicked the door shut.

As I closed the door, someone woke up. *Chunji...?*

-

Taking a shower so early in the morning is tiringgg~! But since this is for Chunji, I must sacrifice myself! LOL jk, I sound like I have to kill myself.

–GASP–

Who just I looked over to see who it was and my eyes rounded. *Changjo?!*

CHANGJO'S POV

I heard the door click shut and it woke me up. I noticed Chunji was out of bed so I left the room but he had already gone too far so I just decided to go to the bathroom. I walked over to the bathroom/shower room like a drunken man because I was so sleepy, I couldn't even walk straight.

I got to the bathroom and I saw a girl! I couldn't see her clearly because the hallways were dark and the bathroom light was too bright so I was squinting, and then I noticed there was a girl in front of me so I gasped out loud by accident. She heard me and her eyes widened as she noticed someone saw her exposed. I realized I was staring (or squinting) at a girl who was only in a towel, too much for my pure and young self!So I covered my face with my hands and ran into one of the bathroom stalls, locked it, and sat on the closed toilet seat, breathing heavily after recalling what just happened.

NORMAL POV

OMG DID CHANGJO JUST SEE ME?!

He squinted the whole time but then his eyes widened and he ran into the bathroom stall. I guess he didn't notice.

I better get out of here before he notices! I grabbed my clothes, ran out of the shower room, checked the empty hallway, and ran into the girl's bathroom to change in peace.

After my shower, I quietly went back to the room. Changjo wasn't back yet. What's he doing, taking a dump? Oh well.. I slipped into the empty bed and went back to sleep.