Ditching.

Accidentally in Love

And so, the group date started.

There was a long table and the boys sat on one side while the girls sat on the other. I sat at the end, next to Jiyeon. Fortunately, Chihoon sat in front of me.

I just sat there eating and drinking as all of the other 3 guys were talking to Jiyeon. Ahh, I see now. She brought her 2 followers and me, the ugly nerd, just so that she would have a better chance of getting a guy. And it’s working. They’re hot, all right. Buuuuuut I’m gonna have to say Chihoon is the hottest here. And I’m guessing Jiyeon thought so, too. Considering all those times she keeps trying to talk to him even though all of the other boys are trying to talk to her. Without any other choice, the boys had to talk to her little followers. Leaving me, forever alone.

Chihoon noticed that I was bored and ditched Jiyeon, hehehe. So, he started talking to me. Jiyeon of course, got angry. She was only interested in Chihoon, the others weren’t even worthy of her liking. She was pissed that Chihoon was ignoring her and talking to me, the ugly nerd. So, she decided to spill her drink on me “by accident”.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry Eunji!” If you’re so sorry then CLEAN IT UP!

“It’s fine, I’ll just clean it up.” I started wiping off the soda.

“Here, let me help.” Chihoon came over with a napkin to help me dry off.

Even so, it would leave a nasty stain.

“Do you want to go home now? I doubt you want to stay while wearing dirty clothes.” I nodded. “It’s not like I wanted to come in the first place...” I mumbled.

He chuckled, “Hey guys, I’m leaving now. I’m gonna take her home since her clothes got dirty, bye.”

Jiyeon's jaw dropped, "You can't just leave in the middle of a group date!"

Chihoon raised his eyebrow, "Group dates are for hooking up, am I correct? Well I choose Eunji. Now, goodbye." he motioned for me to follow him as he left the room.

I rushed.to get all of my belongings and scrambled out the door.

Jiyeon was pissed. Chihoon was the only worthy guy there, and now that he's gone, she has no reason to be here. She couldn’t let this ruin her image though, so she had no choice but to stay and put up with the boys.

We both looked at each other and sighed in relief. “Phew~ Finally out of there.” We both laughed.

“So, Eunji. What grade are you in?” Chihoon asked.

“I’m a junior, 11th grade. You?”

“I’m a senior, which means I’m older than you. So you have to call me oppa~” he swung his arms back and forth.

“Oppa?” I laughed, “No way, man!”

“Aish, this rude girl...” he crossed his arms and looked in the opposite direction.

I chuckled, “Arasso, arasso. Chihoon oppa~” I poked his cheek.

He cracked a smile and walked me home.