My Girlfriend

Accidentally in Love

RINGDINGDONG

We all packed up to walk home together.

How am I going to tell everyone that I have a girlfriend? Not to mention, who do I pick? Whatever, I’ll think of something sooner or later.

Ricky noticed I was spacing out, “Yah,” he nudged my elbow. “What’re you thinking about? Your girlfrieeennnd~?”

Everyone stared and my eyes widened, “Woah! How’d you know?!”

He choked on his spit, “What the hell? I was joking!”

CAP chuckled, “So who is this lucky girl that seems to be on your mind a lot?”

I scratched my head, “Oh yeah. Well she said she doesn’t want to let anyone know yet... But I’ll tell you guys soon! I’ll convince her, haha...” *After I figure out who it is*

“Hey, Chunji,” L. Joe pointed down the street, “isn’t that your sister’s friend over there?”

Niel looked over to see, “Woah, dude’s hitting on the Ice Princess. He’s got guts.”

*Younha? What perfect timing to be in a situation like this...*

“Hey, how about we hang out today? It’ll be fun,” the guy said.

“Uhh, no thanks...” she pushed his hands away and started to walk. But he grabbed her wrist a little too quick.

“Come on, you’re gonna reject a guy like ME? Let’s play for a while, babe,” he started pulling her but stopped when he felt my hand on his arm.

I glared at him, “She said she doesn’t want to.”

Changjo’s jaw dropped, “Chunji, what’re you doing?! Don’t you know he’s the captain of the boxing club? He’ll beat you to a pulp!”

The boy smirked, “Too bad you didn’t know that until now.” He threw a punch at my face but I swiftly tilted my head to dodge it and jabbed him in the face in return.

“Yeah. , huh?” I blew on my fist.

“Ugh,” he winced in pain. “You , I’ll get you for that!” He lunged forward to grab my neck but I caught both arms and kneed him in the stomach. He fell to the ground, screaming in pain.

I dusted my hands off and remembered Younha standing right there. I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me, “From now on, if anyone messes with my girlfriend, you’ll end up like him.” I glared at the boy on the floor, who ran away right after. I looked back up at the audience, which was basically the whole student body. It was silent, everyone was trying to process in their minds what had just happened. No one had ever seen Chunji’s strong side before, who would have thought he could fight like this? Well now they know.

A few seconds later, girls started screaming.

“Chunji oppa has a girlfriend?! Noooo!

“That can’t be, Chunji oppa is mine!”

“Are you serious? He was mine all along!”

“HE’S MINE!” I swear that was a male voice..

Soon, all of the girls forgot about Younha and fought against each other over “me”.

“Ladies, ladies!” I grabbed everyone’s attention and it was quiet again. “There’s no need to fight over me,” I gave them Chunji’s trademark smile and the girls calmed down in awe, “because I belong to NO ONE.” Their smiles fell at once at my rude remark. “Sorry, but I’m going to have to turn every single one of you down because I belong to Younha now,” I hugged her waist and smiled at everyone.

It was silent once again but it was soon filled with whispers

Well, if it’s Younha then I’m fine with it...”

“Chunji oppa deserves a princess, even if she’s made of ice.”

“I can’t beat Younha, I’ll just back off...

I smiled and waved at everyone, “Thanks for supporting me~!” 

I grabbed Younha’s hand and walked her home.

“Ugh, so it was me after all?” Younha sighed.

“I guess, only because of that situation, haha.”

“I should have dealt with that idiot faster..”

“Well that would be bad. Because I don’t think Hwayoung looks as good with Chunji as you do,” I stuck my tongue out.

She laughed,“What bad luck I have.”

“Yup! Oh, I got a text message.”

“From who?”

“The guys. They want to talk about what just happened haha. I told them I had a girlfriend but I never told them who. Now they know~” We stopped a few houses from Younha’s. “I have to go meet up with them, can you get home safely?”
She chuckled
, “You act like I’m your real girlfriend. Bye,” she waved and turned around.

I went to go meet up with Teen Top and we talked the whole night about me and Younha, although there wasn’t much to talk about. Too bad I couldn’t visit Chunji today, good thing I brought him a laptop last time so he wouldn’t be bored.